• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1025 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

maybe because the film is part of Disney?

That could be true, but Disney has owned Marvel for yearssss.   I know we only see "1% of her life" or w/e she said, but she doesn't seem to get hyped about the rest of them? (IIRC, she's seen the Spiderman & the Avengers ones)

I know she's posted about seeing a handful of them, but it doesn't seem like Disney is the main motivator.

Giant list of Marvel movies:

marvel disney 1.png

marvel disney 2.png

Edited by BitterSalt
spoiler fail

Posted

That could be true, but Disney has owned Marvel for yearssss.   I know we only see "1% of her life" or w/e she said, but she doesn't seem to get hyped about the rest of them? (IIRC, she's seen the Spiderman & the Avengers ones)

I know she's posted about seeing a handful of them, but it doesn't seem like Disney is the main motivator.

Giant list of Marvel movies:

Hidden Content

She always shown some sort of interest to comic book movie. The strangest thing is, she never shown any interest in female superhero until now. when wonder woman got released she's never commented about it. And she's so gung ho about aquaman release but never comment about mera, and she's badass in that. So my guess is, to keep this 'i'm nerdy and not like other girls' girl image. Or to show her viewers how relatable she is because it's become quite mainstream right now.

Posted

about this story, but I am posting here because I'm not sure if it's nitpicky

Screenshot_20190316-032511_Instagram.thu

Didn't she have a friend who she used for pictures and such? What happened to that?

(I may be remembering wrong though and it was for an assignment or something else?)

(Also this I know is SUPER NITPICKY but she could just film some parts selfie-mode, and film other parts without including herself in it/just the landscape. But I am not sure what she is planning so maybe not?)

(Also again very nitpicky but WHY can't she use a tripod? 

But maybe she thinks it would be akward or doesn't want to seem lonely?)

Posted (edited)

Didn't she have a friend who she used for pictures and such? What happened to that?

(I may be remembering wrong though and it was for an assignment or something else?)

(Also this I know is SUPER NITPICKY but she could just film some parts selfie-mode, and film other parts without including herself in it/just the landscape. But I am not sure what she is planning so maybe not?)

(Also again very nitpicky but WHY can't she use a tripod? 

But maybe she thinks it would be akward or doesn't want to seem lonely?)

she want someone that have experience (good cinematography and stuff). And knowing she love to blur her face to oblivion, she probably not comfortable showing her face up close (rendering filters take time and more work) so selfie mode is a no-no i guess.

kween don't want to work hard. she need everything handed to her in silver platter. including a cameraman with experience, possibly have low paying wage.

Edited by jheretodiscuss

Posted

I just realized she dresses like she's going to do dapper day at Disney.

Screenshot 2019-03-16 at 1.38.52 AM.png

Posted

I thought she looked pretty cute in this, I've always been a fan of the overall type dresses since they're modern and cute rather than her granny dresses. The ankle length dresses are god awful but this actually suits her, wow :') Maybe.... she's learning LMAO

Posted

I actually like this outfit. However her hair- it looks like she’s wearing a fur hat and that’s not actually her hair. 

Posted (edited)

I actually like this outfit. However her hair- it looks like she’s wearing a fur hat and that’s not actually her hair. 

That empty, dirty hot chocolate mug beside the mirror is just gross. Is “I don’t wash my dishes and just leave crap lying around my house” an aesthetic I’ve never heard of?

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

On the off chance that she is reading PULL and therefore cribbing ideas from the forum, perhaps we can suggest more?  Such as:

Kenna, you have money.  You can hire a stylist to help you with the initial stages of how to wear properly fitting clothes!

Kenna, there are tons of Japanese restaurants.  Buzzfeed Tasty had some amazing Japanese restaurants on that one series they have on Hulu, you could start there for inspiration!

And so on and so forth.

If she actually listened to ideas from here she would have gotten her shit together by now.

Posted

Fuck, she actually can’t do anything herself, can she?? Or maybe she’s just legit that desperate to have someone message her, because she has no friends

70C98D83-00C7-427E-9202-9A952A4FFF22.png

Posted

Fuck, she actually can’t do anything herself, can she?? Or maybe she’s just legit that desperate to have someone message her, because she has no friends

70C98D83-00C7-427E-9202-9A952A4FFF22.png

I was about to post this same thing. I mean GOOD LORD she's almost posted more of these requests than awkward bad outfit pics at this point. 

Posted

Is Adidas and Nike too mainstream for her? Ffs just go to a store

Posted

I mentioned this is the main thread but lol how Kenna needs an entire other person to film for her with a little vlogging camera while Peter McKinnon can walk around by himself vlogging with a 1DX...

I get the feeling that she wants to look like she is working hard and filming "actual" Japan like people keep asking her to but she is too lazy to figure out how to do things by herself...

Like I'm sure basically every vlogger ever had to figure out how to film by themselves but I guess Kenna's too good for that.

Posted

Anyone else want to do us all an absolute solid by summarising what she has said in her review of Captain Marvel on her story?

Posted

Anyone else want to do us all an absolute solid by summarising what she has said in her review of Captain Marvel on her story?

"Absolutely loved it, it was amazing" 

She was worried Captain Marvel would bother her because Marvel tends to write female characters as "cringey", cliche, angsty and temperamental (this is rich coming from Kenna). 

She also mentioned that it's nice how it ties into other Marvel movies. She recommends everyone see it.

Lastly she loved that there was no romance or forced love interest.