• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1027 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone please explain why and how the heck does she have that many followers? She's cute but not that gorgeous and she keeps being rude...I mean at some point don't you just unfollow?

I mean i unfollowed her and i don't watch her videos anymore. Likes, views, comments all thoses are potential money and i don't want to give this spoiled brat any penny.

I think possibly bots? I remember once seeing someone mention that for the number of followers she has she seems to have a low feedback ratio? 

Posted

71B9CEE2-A062-414D-9620-63296E85F6FA.thu

i am ready for the gremlin comments to roll in

we stan a deluded, disproportionate kween 

her hair looks like a bad wig

Posted

I think possibly bots? I remember once seeing someone mention that for the number of followers she has she seems to have a low feedback ratio? 

just pulled this from IG Audit, so maybe this will help.  (Idk how the quantify suspected bots but I could definitely see this percentage being even lower considering her comment rate)

D757E3F4-D68D-4253-AD17-A7BD3D3E5746.thu

also- any guesses on what her next post will be after her mini hiatus?

Posted

just pulled this from IG Audit, so maybe this will help.  (Idk how the quantify suspected bots but I could definitely see this percentage being even lower considering her comment rate)

Apartment tour or spring fashion lookbook (from YesStyle)

Posted (edited)

? I didn't know she took one (I don't follow her)

Edited by HeyHaHowYaDoin

Posted (edited)

My guess is a rudimentary check of number of posts or something? Buying likes and such isn't super expensive.... Back in the day when I was first on Twitter, my husband surprised me with a few hundred "followers" thanks to Fiverr. (I don't do Twitter much nowadays).

How far back does IG Audit look? 

EDIT:  I'm a derp, looking at how it works, it's not like that one YouTube looker backer thing where you can see the drop in followers and such

Edited by Rawrasaurus
I'm a derp

Posted

See, the fact that she has quite a lot of likes and comparatively few comments makes me think that the reason most people follow her on IG is just for The Aesthetic which totally makes sense as to how she can still have so many followers while being so crap at her "job"...but it's also a bit sad cause aside from the vocal minority of people willing to WK for her I don't think most of her audience really cares about her as a person.

although again maybe for the best cause then she can just go for ~aesthetics~ and ~style~ without having to talk about any deeper topics and we know she's really not good at that, it has hurt her in the past because all she can do is demonstrate that she has basically no understanding beyond a very shallow and generalised overview.

Posted

She could potentially be buying likes on some of her posts, too. I don’t think she’s dumb enough to buy comments, because it is always blatantly obvious. But it’s harder to tell with likes sometimes. 

But yes, I agree with @someoneawful that people probably just follow her for the aesthetic and don’t actually know much about her. For example, I always see a lot of comments on her posts that are along the lines of “are you in Japan?” Or “what are you studying/what university do you do to?” So, to me, it’s quite evident that a chunck of her followers on Instagram don’t interact with her YouTube persona, and probably just found her by coincidence on Insta. 

Posted

OT: It's kind of funny that the nitpick thread is a lot of "Does this belong in the main thread?" and the main thread is a lot of "this belongs in the nitpick thread!!"

I think most of Kenna’s criticism can be considered nitpicking, opinions about her videos, new hair changes, selfies uploaded by her classmates, size of her house/decoration.. personally I’m here to see her hair fall off her head then I’m done.

Posted

So Kenna just posted about seeing captain marvel and it really surprised me. Idk why but she seems like the type of person to not like/support female characters (or people in general) because she’d be jealous. Does anyone else get that vibe from her?

Posted

Hidden Content

Coming back to this old thread from page 4 about Kenna lookalikes.. . I bring no real tea but guess whom I spotted in the Kenna-lookalike instastory... I'm not following her but she was on my recent and I just randomly clicked on her profile pic just now... Lol

Screenshot_20190315-232923_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190315-232918_Instagram.thu

20190315_233934.thumb.jpg.39a0ccbb0538f2

127c6da43e24cf5f3b5c32bc57c07b3e--fall-m

Posted

So Kenna just posted about seeing captain marvel and it really surprised me. Idk why but she seems like the type of person to not like/support female characters (or people in general) because she’d be jealous. Does anyone else get that vibe from her?

i think she is a trend follower... it's not about liking/supporting female characters

Posted

I def do get that kind of vibe from her, especially ever since her comment about kpop girl groups in one of her Coffee with Kenna videos.

Refresher: During her BTS phase, she was asked if likes any kpop girl groups and she let out a huge sigh and then claimed that she "tried" getting into them, but it wasn't her "thing", nor "style when it comes to music". I just found that a really odd answer because BTS's music isn't really that different from the current mainstream Kpop style of music...? 

https://youtu.be/EZwTVe8o2sQ?t=390

Posted

She’s “supporting” captain marvel because it’s a Disney movie. If it wasn’t Disney, that girl wouldn’t come within a ten mile radius of the cinema.

Posted (edited)

This is kinda OT but is anyone tired of people acting offended when someone is harsh to Kenna? I understand the nitpicky complaint since this is what this thread is for, but I sometimes get the vibe that people think it's disgusting to insult her on a gossip forum that isn't even aimed for Kenna seeing. Kenna, the girl who treats everyone around her like trash, especially her fans that sugarcoat everything. :/

Like I don't agree with every negative comment, but I do think it's justified with how much Kenna has and will continue to hurt her fans.

Am I being stupid, or did her pink streak just have a funeral? It's hard to see it on any of her new "content"

Edited by AlfredoPotato
trying to make my thoughts coherent