• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1027 posts in this topic

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcTd0Tn3Vk&t=269s

Did someone already posted this video in. main thread? If it is, forgive me, but I was suprised to see two of Kenna's edited versus candid photos shows up in this vid.:P

Oh i just watched it, it has a good message.

(Kenna is also at 1:17 if someone just wants to skip to it)

Posted

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcTd0Tn3Vk&t=269s

Did someone already posted this video in. main thread? If it is, forgive me, but I was suprised to see two of Kenna's edited versus candid photos shows up in this vid.:P

I’m surprised to see Kenna in one of these videos, ngl I didn’t think she was popular enough to be featured next to these other girls, she seems more niche 

Posted

I’m surprised to see Kenna in one of these videos, ngl I didn’t think she was popular enough to be featured next to these other girls, she seems more niche 

True, but how could our UwU queen of naturally big eyes be left out?! 

Posted

OT: It's kind of funny that the nitpick thread is a lot of "Does this belong in the main thread?" and the main thread is a lot of "this belongs in the nitpick thread!!"

Posted

Can someone please explain why and how the heck does she have that many followers? She's cute but not that gorgeous and she keeps being rude...I mean at some point don't you just unfollow?

I mean i unfollowed her and i don't watch her videos anymore. Likes, views, comments all thoses are potential money and i don't want to give this spoiled brat any penny.

Posted (edited)

``

Edited by tttttttttt
``

Posted

Deadass cant tell the difference between Kenna’s edits and a thumbtack 

F7D720CF-5EB3-425D-B057-B82D4D6CA19D.jpeg

Posted

how are you gonna have the newest iPhone and post BLURRY ASS PHOTOS? RIDDLE ME THIS JOKER! like damn she is straight DUMB the newest iphone takes SUCH BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS! my grandma has it and I take portrait mode photos of our dogs and they're literally so HD, even if some fingerprints are on the lens they still come out nice.

She'll say aesthetic.  People can figure out it's a cover for her edits.

Posted

Deadass cant tell the difference between Kenna’s edits and a thumbtack 

F7D720CF-5EB3-425D-B057-B82D4D6CA19D.jpeg

These find the difference games are getting harder every day.

Posted

life (I mean photoshop) imitates art (badly)

1EEB300E-1326-4141-9D08-0D1356E20638.jpeg

Posted

life (I mean photoshop) imitates art (badly)

1EEB300E-1326-4141-9D08-0D1356E20638.jpeg

I will not tolerant any speculation on the authenticity of our giraffe queen Kenna. Obviously the neck length does not impact our smol bean height though... :alpacawink:

Posted

OT: It's kind of funny that the nitpick thread is a lot of "Does this belong in the main thread?" and the main thread is a lot of "this belongs in the nitpick thread!!"

It doesn't help that the definition of "nitpick" seems to be "any comments I don't personally find interesting" and it hasn otherwise been defined. Most of the "nitpicky" comments about kenna have been made in other snowflake threads too without complaint, but people get annoyed because Kenna's thread is so active. Tbh I feel like the complaining about nitpicking derails the thread far more than the nitpicking itself.

in other news, not even photoshop and the most talented hairdressers in the city can undo the damage to her hair. Let's hope she gives iit a break.

Posted

Hidden Content

tell me about it. There was a 2:1 ratio of “ur nitpicking” comments when she posted the misspelling story. Not that I condone making fun of someone’s in/ability, but the response was too much overall.

Posted

tell me about it. There was a 2:1 ratio of “ur nitpicking” comments when she posted the misspelling story. Not that I condone making fun of someone’s in/ability, but the response was too much overall.

If someone is nitpicking and you don't like it:

Step 1: scroll past or report it or downvote

Step 2: there is no step 2

I thought those comments were nitpicky too but I just scrolled past because I didn't want to derail the thread by commenting on it and giving the comments more attention than I thought they deserved.

Everyone makes cringy mistakes when they first learn a language