• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1023 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I believe it's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyZlAfuJE-k

What is actually funny about this whole thing is that NOONE was talking about this video on PULL before Kenna’s instastory and yet she made it seem like it was a deliberate attempt of her "anti's" (plural) to insult her when in fact it was a throwaway comment from an individual who just happens to be a PULL member.

Does she really enjoy attracting negative attention to herself that much? 

Edited by goodtimes

Posted

I wonder what kenna's classmates / "friends" think about her frequent posts toward her anti_s. If I were them I would ABORT SHIP !! I'm amazed at how she made friends, I know everyone says not to judge a book by its cover but one glance at her you immediately think "o god another one of those"

Posted

I wonder what kenna's classmates / "friends" think about her frequent posts toward her anti_s. If I were them I would ABORT SHIP !! I'm amazed at how she made friends, I know everyone says not to judge a book by its cover but one glance at her you immediately think "o god another one of those"

I wonder how her classmates reacted to her e-fame. I mean, if you google her name, you see all of her shitty behaviour in the past months and years. Even for clout I wouldn’t hang out with her, unless her IRL personna is drastically different

Posted

I wonder how her classmates reacted to her e-fame. I mean, if you google her name, you see all of her shitty behaviour in the past months and years. Even for clout I wouldn’t hang out with her, unless her IRL personna is drastically different

Lmao, imagine her introducing herself to these people and she tells them she's a YouTuber. Everyone will inevitably ask her YouTube handle to suss her out. Which is not good for her, considering the fact that when you search "cozykitsune" on youtube you get her most recent video, "Cozykitsune/simply kenna playing Simon Says in her apology video", another Kenna video, Kenna's fake apology, Belle's video and  Emilia's video...

Doesn't look too good for her.

Posted

& Peggy insists that she is SOOOO good at speaking Spanish and she's umm... not. (Japanese, in Kenna's case) lol 

B-but I thought sayonara is Spanish?o.O

Posted (edited)

B-but I thought sayonara is Spanish?o.O

OMGgggg she did say that, huhhh? Lmao!

For reference (cos this shit’s old af) here’s Peggy speaking Spanish: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyGsKOzEVE 

Tbh, idk anyyy Japanese, but all the ppl having a heart attack over her error made me think she completely screwed it up, like this. So, if she’s doing better than this, she’s good haha!

Edited by BitterSalt
ahhh! i’m dumb!

Posted

71B9CEE2-A062-414D-9620-63296E85F6FA.thu

i am ready for the gremlin comments to roll in

we stan a deluded, disproportionate kween 

Posted

i am ready for the gremlin comments to roll in

we stan a deluded, disproportionate kween 

Is she morphing into Martian Girl from Mars Attack?

IMG_4534.thumb.JPG.81dbcf5ebd1617bc1ebb4

Posted

Is she morphing into Martian Girl from Mars Attack?

IMG_4534.thumb.JPG.81dbcf5ebd1617bc1ebb4

I'M HOLLERING LMFAAAOOO STOP

Posted

Total nitpick but this is the thread for it! It really irks me that she wears her boots and shoes for taking her mirror selfies when she's clearly still in the main apartment. Just seems kind of disrespectful given she's renting the place. 

Posted

I really can't take her seriously if she has a hair like this. 

Are there little birds living in there?

Posted (edited)

Total nitpick but this is the thread for it! It really irks me that she wears her boots and shoes for taking her mirror selfies when she's clearly still in the main apartment. Just seems kind of disrespectful given she's renting the place. 

I think that's what the (fake) cow's rug is for. If she is indeed lurking here like we all suspect, or at least one of her followers she actually communicates with/reads dms from, there was discussion here a while ago about this. I remember some folks saying it's common people have a specific rug they put in front of their mirror that they'll carry their outfit shoes to for mirror pics, then remove them and carry them back to the shoe caddy. 

Edited by pilea
noted that the rug is a fake cowskin, in case anyone can't tell from a glance :)

Posted

I think that's what the (fake) cow's rug is for. If she is indeed lurking here like we all suspect, or at least one of her followers she actually communicates with/reads dms from, there was discussion here a while ago about this. I remember some folks saying it's common people have a specific rug they put in front of their mirror that they'll carry their outfit shoes to for mirror pics, then remove them and carry them back to the shoe caddy. 

Gotcha - I mean I doubt Kenny is doing that but she's probably got the rug there to make it look like she is. 

Posted (edited)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XBcTd0Tn3Vk&t=269s

Did someone already posted this video in. main thread? If it is, forgive me, but I was suprised to see two of Kenna's edited versus candid photos shows up in this vid.:P

Edited by Chloe Price