• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nitpicking Thread

1025 posts in this topic

Posted

Thank you for listening to our requests! Hopefully the main thread will be a bit cleaner now and everyone will be happy. 

Posted

Bless you admin and mods! 

Posted

GOD BLESS YOU! Honestly, those users who camp out by kenna's thread just like to pick on her cuz there's no tea. Thank you mods for listening to us!

Posted

can i tag the whole thread here? 

jkjk

Posted

can i tag the whole thread here? 

jkjk

From now on if you see any new comments in the main thread(s) that are too nitpicky, please do report them and we'll hide them and direct the user to this thread. Make sure to add a report reason - just "nitpick" is fine.

Posted (edited)

The perfect thread for me, yeet. Let the nitpicking begin.

thank you to Nyx and the lovely mods for making this happen!

Edited by Cyrillic

Posted

Snowflakes come and go. They form and fall and melt. Human flakes are no different. Even when you’re melting, you’re still a snowflake ❄️ // just some #relatable thoughts haha

C61056C4-E8C1-411C-998A-5946DFB7AA6C.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Snowflakes come and go. They form and fall and melt. Human flakes are no different. Even when you’re melting, you’re still a snowflake ❄️ // just some #relatable thoughts haha

Is commenting on her hair considered nitpicking cuz imo, it's something she's still delusionally defensive about (I mean she literally edited the pic of her rainbow hair~ and posted it as if that was real. If that doesn't scream "snowflake", then idk what does...) Hmm nvr mind, anywayyyy. lol I can feel the hair spray (or whatever she's using to puff up her deadass hair) through my screen... 😬

Edited by goodtimes

Posted (edited)

damn that's so #deep

eta sudden realization that these are 'random metro thoughts' but she thought they were so good and deep that she hung onto the idea all day and then brought the idea all the way home with her to take this pic good lord that's pretentious.

Edited by chaisah

Posted

Is commenting on her hair considered nitpicking cuz imo, it's something she's still delusionally defensive about (I mean she literally edited the pic of her rainbow hair~ and posted it as if that was real. If that doesn't scream "snowflake", then idk what does...) Hmm nvr mind, anywayyyy. lol I can feel the hair spray (or whatever she's doing to puff up her deadass hair) through my screen... 😬

I literally do not understand the whole empty picture frame behind her thing. Wat?

Posted (edited)

again, her face is whiter than her neck, chest, and hands. I wish she stopped white washing herself

Edited by creamcorn

Posted

Kappa's shoop is borderline gangnam unnie now. not to mention her failed attempt at wispy bangs in previous pic.

k.thumb.JPG.314103abab789ce6c80de2f7187a

Posted

Kappa's shoop is borderline gangnam unnie now. not to mention her failed attempt at wispy bangs in previous pic.

k.thumb.JPG.314103abab789ce6c80de2f7187a

Absolutely not trying to wk but idk if that’s what she was going for? When you have short bangs and pin them back like that, little pieces fall out sometimes. Mine do it and that’s what it looks like. You’re right about the gangnam unnie bit though, Christ. :alpacadone:

Posted

Somehow the gigantic hairclips are giving me nightmares. They look abnormally huge with the small face.