• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Summary Thread [INFORMATION]

23 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she's pretty self sufficient. I can break it down too if you'd like.

So rent in Tokyo (and they weren't super super central they were kinda out of the boomin tourist area) probably was anywhere from 6-8,000 USD ish~ a month for a place the size of what they had.

- It's not uncommon for asian companies to subsidize living costs for employees living abroad for business, or just for employees in their home country in general. Elbow-san is confirmed to be CEO (of a company I won't name for privacy issues) so he's probably helping Taylor in a way that isn't out of pocket... which is typical in common-law ish relationships.

- So all that considered she should at the very least with her youtube income be able to support herself for rent and food etc. So now lets talk about modeling, and sponsorships (newly merch as well) Someone with a following as big as hers on youtube and instagram is worth much more than just a few hundred dollars a day for shoots. Her jobs make her what I would assume would be AT LEAST around 3000$ for a small 6 hour shoot, probably around 10k for magazine features and EVEN MORE for her television work (in and around the realm of 30k) So even though she's hardly working, now she's already paid for her travel expenses... (oh also travel with her boyfriend ALWAYS comes out of company NEVER pocket in ANY circumstance they can make it about business even just a little bit)

-YAY Instagram sponsorships!! AT LEAST 3,000 USD a post. EASILY. Now count how many she does in a 12 month time span, some could even be slightly more profitable and now you can explain how she can afford her expensive purses and luxury makeup/ mid range luxury clothing + couture.

- Merch, above and beyond now, she can probably save money for when she can no longer model to sustain her lifestyle. 

Posted

I think she's pretty self sufficient. I can break it down too if you'd like.

So rent in Tokyo (and they weren't super super central they were kinda out of the boomin tourist area) probably was anywhere from 6-8,000 USD ish~ a month for a place the size of what they had.

- It's not uncommon for asian companies to subsidize living costs for employees living abroad for business, or just for employees in their home country in general. Elbow-san is confirmed to be CEO (of a company I won't name for privacy issues) so he's probably helping Taylor in a way that isn't out of pocket... which is typical in common-law ish relationships.

- So all that considered she should at the very least with her youtube income be able to support herself for rent and food etc. So now lets talk about modeling, and sponsorships (newly merch as well) Someone with a following as big as hers on youtube and instagram is worth much more than just a few hundred dollars a day for shoots. Her jobs make her what I would assume would be AT LEAST around 3000$ for a small 6 hour shoot, probably around 10k for magazine features and EVEN MORE for her television work (in and around the realm of 30k) So even though she's hardly working, now she's already paid for her travel expenses... (oh also travel with her boyfriend ALWAYS comes out of company NEVER pocket in ANY circumstance they can make it about business even just a little bit)

-YAY Instagram sponsorships!! AT LEAST 3,000 USD a post. EASILY. Now count how many she does in a 12 month time span, some could even be slightly more profitable and now you can explain how she can afford her expensive purses and luxury makeup/ mid range luxury clothing + couture.

- Merch, above and beyond now, she can probably save money for when she can no longer model to sustain her lifestyle. 

6000USD? For an Apartment in Tokyo? :o You got that one wrong. Maybe you meant 600. Which is the norm for a smallish apartment. Something like hers is more on the $1000-$1500 range. But nothing close to $6000.

It is true that companies subsidize living costs and even transportation costs for full-time employees. I'm assuming her transportation costs are covered, but she doesn't earn a regular monthly income from modeling, I don't think her apartment is paid in full by her agency. Perhaps some support though.

I don't know if she will make US$3000 in a day... She is not a very big model.

http://www.jobmonkey.com/modelingjobs/pay-compensation/

This might be outdated but I assume she earns somewhere close to those figures. $250 an hour maybe... maybe a little less... Nevertheless, she makes good money and enough to support her lifestyle if she earns $200 per hour of her time modeling.

I don't know about IG posts, but Kim gets paid $500,000 for her 100M followers. How many does Taylor R have? I think $3000 is very possible. ^^

Anyhow, Taylor R often as a modelling project so she can definitely afford her lifestyle. :D

Posted

6000USD? For an Apartment in Tokyo? :o You got that one wrong. Maybe you meant 600. Which is the norm for a smallish apartment. Something like hers is more on the $1000-$1500 range. But nothing close to $6000.

Hey, wouldn't be so quick to discount the $6,000USD claim.

There's a lot of apartments here that go as high as 760,000Y / M, which is about $6,800USD per month.

https://www.tokyoapartments.jp/rental-apartments/

Posted

There's a lot of apartments here that go as high as 760,000Y / M, which is about $6,800USD per month.

Exactly, and what effects the most is the area she's living in. Minato is a pricey place to have an apartment (well, rather a house) in.

Posted

Well I don't know Taylor personally but anything along 6,000 is a luxury apartment. Even in Minato. Like 4-bedrooms 2-baths big. Judging from what we see in her videos, she doesn't have that big of an apartment.

If she does earn that much money to afford such an apartment then wow! :o I wonder if Dakota earns about the same...

I also live in Japan, by the way.

Posted

Well I don't know Taylor personally but anything along 6,000 is a luxury apartment. Even in Minato. Like 4-bedrooms 2-baths big. Judging from what we see in her videos, she doesn't have that big of an apartment.
If she does earn that much money to afford such an apartment then wow! :o I wonder if Dakota earns about the same...

I also live in Japan, by the way.

She isn't the one who does the earning...

Posted (edited)

People don't have "yellow fever" because they're attracted to asians most of the time.

Edited by Strawtheberry

Posted

People don't have "yellow fever" because they're attracted to asians most of the time.

I'm not sure if that's what you meant, but if people are attracted to "asians", they do have yellow fever. Then you obviously put their origin above everything else.

However if you are attracted to a certain person, and they just happen to be Asian, then it's definitely no yellow fever.