• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Banner idea

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think they've been speculating another banner the only problem is fining somone thay will commit to doing it. I read that the current banner took months to achieve and that is the reason it turned out so good.

I actually like the idea of using art more than using staright up photos of the snowflakes😄 I think I also read somwhere that the reason they used art was so they wouldn't have any take down problems if the snowflakes ever wanna "accuse" of "photo stealing" idk might be wrong xD but still art looks nicer than making a collage of photos of them. Idk my opinion

PicsArt_03-13-10.45.19.thumb.png.c8d395fPicsArt_03-13-10.42.06.thumb.png.b69bbc6

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

Ahhh YES I suggested the rows of flakes!!! I agree with it being drawn rather than a collage, with all the copyright takedowns these days it would only give them the power to try and do so. A sort of slideshow would be funny, especially if people collaborated and differing art styles could make it even more humorous. I vote for the biggest liars and scammers rather than giving a spotlight to attention seekers you know? Maybe we could discuss this on the discord so people can't see us planning this and then fly off the radar. 

Posted

Ahhh YES I suggested the rows of flakes!!! I agree with it being drawn rather than a collage, with all the copyright takedowns these days it would only give them the power to try and do so. A sort of slideshow would be funny, especially if people collaborated and differing art styles could make it even more humorous. I vote for the biggest liars and scammers rather than giving a spotlight to attention seekers you know? Maybe we could discuss this on the discord so people can't see us planning this and then fly off the radar. 

I'm fruitnewt on discord, and I think everything you said here is exactly what I'm thinking! 

Posted (edited)

I really like this idea, just one thing though......please put a niqab on Kanadajin3 and leave the sockpuppet in. As it currently stands her full on ridiculousness is not represented, she vaguely resembles a sane person in this banner.

Edited by Marilyn

Posted (edited)

I don’t think yumi is as problematic as the rest of the bunch. Other than being bad at cooking, hard to understand, and having a creepy husband much older than her. She just comes off as very naive to me but she doesn’t seem to have a malicious nature, plus her thread is getting stale. I'd sub her out for Belle Delphine, Taylor R, or invadernoodles.

Edited by temato

Posted

I don’t think yumi is as problematic as the rest of the bunch. Other than being bad at cooking, hard to understand, and having a creepy husband much older than her. She just comes off as very naive to me but she doesn’t seem to have a malicious nature, plus her thread is getting stale. I'd sub her out for Belle Delphine, Taylor R, or invadernoodles.

Belle Delphine is a yes yes from me.