• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What would be your scandal to become a snowflake?

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I heavily photoshop myself and buy followers so that I can get verified on Instagram and Twitter, attack anything with a vagina because *~.only I can be da prettiest.~*, then I lurk my PULL thread and hold a livestream of me reading comments while crying crocodile tears. Finally, I make a PULL account and attack every person that posted in my thread until I'm banned lol.

That sounds like Wylona Hayashi and Venus Angelic (for lurking while livestreaming) 

Posted (edited)

Around the time I was 10-12, I used to tell people that I was 2 or 3 years older than I actually was, partially because I was insecure about looking "immature" and also because a lot of the websites I frequented banned users that weren't at least 13. I met a lot of good friends on some of those websites and even met two of my past girlfriends online, both legitimately believing I was the age I claimed to be. I made all kinds of excuses to cover up my real age, lying about what grade I was in, that I was practicing my drivers' test and trying to find a job, all the stuff that I believed people at my fake age did.

At one point I was dating a girl who was 16 that I'd told I was 15 and never had the guts to tell her when we got together I was actually 12 and two months away from turning 13. Later, when I was actually 13, I pretended to be 16 online and (somehow, I don't know what these girls saw in me) a girl who was 17 started hitting it off with me, and I didn't want to turn down the opportunity to be with her because I sincerely liked her. During the span of our relationship she turned 18 and I broke things off with her by making up the excuse that I "didn't think I was interested in women anymore" (a lie if I've ever heard one) when really I was just terrified of the fact that she was 18 and unknowingly in a relationship with a 13-year-old due to my own deceit. Taylor or Vivian, if either of you see this and you hadn't already figured out the truth, I'm sorry for lying to y'all. xD

I guess age gaps from both directions would be my "scandal" if I were to ever actually be noticed, lol. Ironically, I'm 18 now and getting married on the 23rd to my husband who I met when I was 17. He's 27 and will be 28 next month. I get unnecessary comments concerning our "age gap" from friends and family every so often. I even got accused of lying about being 17 last year by someone online who saw that my partner was 27 and thought I was a 20-something trying to blend in with the teenage crowd. How the tables turn.

Edited by sloane
Edited for clarity

Posted

That sounds like Wylona Hayashi and Venus Angelic (for lurking while livestreaming) 

Bingo! With a dash of Momotokio. Some of the best flakes are the ones who come to PULL like nothing they've ever done is wrong.

Posted (edited)

being fake deep and will fight people for talking bad about me.

Edited by blvck

Posted

-being lazy

-bad artist

-the epitome of notliketheothergirls

-just being annoying and judgmental in general

-identity issues

-armchair psychologist 

Posted

I'd be that Elitist in Goth and Emo music, basically saying only certain bands from the Emotive Hardcore D.C. scene is emo and Trad Goth styles is real goth fashion. I'd be either a Boomer or an Xer (born around 50s or 60s), and post all these videos saying that bands like Sunny Day Real Estate and the Midwest emo music scenes aren't emo (they are emo tbh), as well as saying only real Goth people go thrift shopping (mainly go thrift shopping, but also go to "normie" stores with black,and occasionally go to alternative stores; they're expensive most of the time.) and overall, I would act like a Gatekeeper. I would also get triggered when anybody would call me an Elitist, or Gatekeeper. (Basically the same with Metalheads.)

Another good one would be that I would be an LGBT activist, and believe in 75 genders, and also would be gatekeeping in who's allowed to be LGBT or not. Also I would be an ASD activist, and say only non verbal autistic people are on the spectrum, while being non verbal. (Actually verbal in real life). I would exclude people and be a triggered snowflake every time. 

Unfortunately, there are people like that; the Elitist Emo, or Goth, gatekeeping LGBT or ASD people. Actually very unpleasant to be around them, and just as unpleasant to be around the Emo and Goth poseurs.

Posted

I guess age gaps from both directions would be my "scandal" if I were to ever actually be noticed, lol. Ironically, I'm 18 now and getting married on the 23rd to my husband who I met when I was 17. He's 27 and will be 28 next month. I get unnecessary comments concerning our "age gap" from friends and family every so often. I even got accused of lying about being 17 last year by someone online who saw that my partner was 27 and thought I was a 20-something trying to blend in with the teenage crowd. How the tables turn.

This reminded me that when I was 12 I would lie online that I was a 17 yo boy who looks like Nick Carter (Backstreet Boys was THE thing back then and now I've denounced my age), but I was actually using a photo of my older sister's friend. Made a lot of friends online. Never met them.

And now people look at my face and don't take me seriously, saying "oh pshhh, you've just graduated, you look 23, 24, you still play with your Barbies". :alpacadone:I'm way older than 24...