• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

What would be your scandal to become a snowflake?

67 posts in this topic

Posted

being a bitch

Posted

A lot things. From being a very snappy person who will say a lot of mean things that can go too far or for my disgusting and depraved fanfiction i wrote in middle school....

and now

Posted (edited)

being a racefaking terf with busted makeup

Edited by foxing

Posted

Me being racist against my own race because I read some statistics on a site on top of being a crybaby and a bitch.

Posted

- If I were a snowflake back in middle school, I’d be a weeboo and bit of a self-hating misguided fool because I couldn’t accept nor handle the fact I was ‘black’ I guess because I was made fun of my dark skin tone. 

- If I were a snowflake today I would just be accused of using FaceTune tbh

Posted

having to deal with community drama that's gotten too absurd for words with lots of blame tossing abound

willingness to speak my mind and try and fight back against perceived injustices on impulse and that btw will land u in hot water

Posted

okay i would be one of those people with an ok amount of /real/ followers but a huge amount of scandals 

- having rich parents that would probably chip in a bit to my travel wherever im going to and me not telling anything about it 

- flexing too much 

- having a bad attitude 

- if I was a snowflake at age 13-15 probably a weeaboo, if it was at 15 probably a koreaboo and after 15 I guess I would be too boring

- probably hated for editing my figure

- not being nice to other stuck up youtubers/instagrammers/"influencers" 

Posted

A lot of weebs on this thread lol

Also if I were a snowflake I would be called out for talking shit in the comment section on instagram

Posted (edited)

-being friends with other snowflakey people lol (idk why i let myself become friendly with toxic people and then suffer in the end)

-facetuning my face/using app filters (i dont think i would be able to take the pressure of so many people looking at my photos and judging me, especially since im not really photogenic)

-not being able to explain my opinion properly would probably lead to some shit and misunderstandings (it has in real life so)

-not having firm opinions on topics that my audience would consider important

-having too liberal or too conservative opinions on some topics that people weren't expecting

-losing interest in yt/insta wherever im an influencer after a while and then becoming boring and making lame content to make some quick cash (and not wanting to let it go because money)

-complaining about my mental health while not doing anything, but my bad mh would be caused by not doing anything, but people would not believe me because i would not be doing anything. lol. if you get what i mean.

in conclusion - im glad im not an influencer.

Edited by Opheliac
adding the word app lol

Posted

the shit ive said on twitter from 5+ years ago, someone will dig it up and ill be cAnCeLLeD!1!!

Posted

Probably making my followers harrass people i don't like on sns and admitting I only like white guys and asian guys.

Posted

I'll probably be a snowflake for "promoting obesity" simply because I'm fat and I post pictures of myself online 

Probably also because I use this forum for years, i originally didn't care about hiding my social media,   said some nitpicky shit about ppl here years ago and eventually adopted those same traits as I got older pffft

Posted

I heavily photoshop myself and buy followers so that I can get verified on Instagram and Twitter, attack anything with a vagina because *~.only I can be da prettiest.~*, then I lurk my PULL thread and hold a livestream of me reading comments while crying crocodile tears. Finally, I make a PULL account and attack every person that posted in my thread until I'm banned lol.

Posted

I heavily photoshop myself and buy followers so that I can get verified on Instagram and Twitter, attack anything with a vagina because *~.only I can be da prettiest.~*, then I lurk my PULL thread and hold a livestream of me reading comments while crying crocodile tears. Finally, I make a PULL account and attack every person that posted in my thread until I'm banned lol.

that was wild from start to finish

Posted

You owned it! :alpacalove: