• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Music in Kotakoti's Videos

76 posts in this topic

Posted

I edited the song of the apartment tour and it sounds EXACTLY as it sounds in the video, if anyone wants it let me know :)

yes! 

Posted

I edited the song of the apartment tour and it sounds EXACTLY as it sounds in the video, if anyone wants it let me know :)

Me, please!

Posted (edited)

One of her old videos, I'm not sure if anyone remembers. (Clothes video II) Maybe you can find it on Youku or Tudou

I found this because I youtube downloaded the music years ago and used it in a video i recently uploaded. I recieved a copyright claim and landed on this lol

https://www.nash.jp/nml/search/resultsound?code_property=A&code[0]=023&keyword=+cyber+cafe&exclusion_keyword=&property[0]=music

Edited by mochi kandi
adding more info

Posted

First song used in latest video

Anyone know the 2nd song?

Posted

^oh my god thank you! No wonder why I couldn't Shazam it!

Posted

From her Braided Buns アニメ tutorial.

From her Chobits ちょびっツ tutorial. 

I really love her taste in music so I usually ask my boyfriend to translate the music she uses in her videos for me. So I'll be sure to share any other tracks that I can find. :)

Omg thank you so much! I've been looking everywhere for the song she used for her braided buns video. thank you!

Posted

I'm so glad I could help! ♡ :)

Posted

The music in Kota's latest video, Heart Braid Hairstyle ハート三つ編み, is from Persona 3. I fucking love Persona 3 so I knew it the moment I heard the music.

Well, the music is called Joy, and you can find it on Youtube (Persona 3 OST - Joy).

Posted

if anyone is wondering, this is the song she used in her sheep hairstyle video

i really like it its cute

Posted

Could someone find the song for her Candy Doll vid? Thx

Posted

The music in Kota's latest video, Heart Braid Hairstyle ハート三つ編み, is from Persona 3. I fucking love Persona 3 so I knew it the moment I heard the music.

Well, the music is called Joy, and you can find it on Youtube (Persona 3 OST - Joy).

Fellow Persona fan here, and I was incredibly surprised by how much Persona music she uses LOL
I don't blame her though, it's a gorgeous OST <33

Posted

I apologise if this video has already been mentioned in the thread; I must have missed it if so.

Does anyone recognise the music in this one?