• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Winx Club Fandom Thread

102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wroing thread please lock

Edited by ShiftyRipper

Posted

WTF NO!. I WANTED THIS TO BE REAL :darth::darth:

Posted

:rageplz:No please-- DONT GO

Posted

DONT CLOSE IT.

Posted (edited)

So does this mean we can go on? :harharplz:

My favorite winx club member is Bloom. and I think anyone can guess my favorite Winx Club magical/animal creature. Kiko!

3b025eac609f10335f0079c0b6c712dfab41e46e

My favorite season is definitely season 1. I first started watchin when I was 10/11. Made my mom buy me an incredibly expensive Kiko stuffed animal which I still have to this day but it looks a little cracked up.

anyone ever played the winx club games? if you love the first season you should totally play Winx Club. the first game from 2005, think it was only released in Europe at that time.

But it is amazing. honesstly in the top 5 of my favorite games to play. I just can not get anough of it. Its action/adventure and you get a lot of cute side quests, can play mini games and wear different outfits, explore the Alfea castle and your own dorm room and the other winxes. I have been playing it every year for over 10 years since it came out, I bought it from a website that sells old pc games a few weeks ago, and I started playing it again but I´m almost at the end now so...sigh. #sadness. 

Trailer video below. It was released on the PS2, GBA and PC. 

Many winx club games have followed after, but never seemed to have really been anything like the original game. I still want to play winx club butterflix adventures as I´ve heard this game is a MUST for the people who played it on the PS2/PC in the mid 2000s, if I ever get a tablet I really want to try it. I can play it on my Phone but doesnt seem like a game I´d enjoy playing on a eenie tiny screen.

I do not have much of physical collection. but I do want to get atleast one Bloom doll in the future. but I feel like most of the released dolls are really a hit or miss, some of them have really freaky faces tbh haha or look straight up like a barbie. I want to try and make my own bloom doll. have already ordered a head. I once made a BJD Zoe Castillo doll(from Dreamfall the longest journey game series) So I figured I can give it a try again! Browsing through the released dolls I honestly can not find one 100% to my liking unfortunatly.

but I do want to build a small collection of other related merch, mostly Bloom and Kiko related! So maybe if this threads doesnt get locked and our dreams wont get shattered people can add pics of their latest winx club merch as well :happee:

They also build an Alfea castle replica in an italian theme park. 

images.thumb.jpg.06dca2c2949ca034bf0a7ea

Thats pretty amazing! I never had any plans to ever visit Italy, but this kind of makes me want to go now!

also going to watch the movie Winx Club Magical adventures on nextflix tonight. :D:D

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I think it went a bit downhill after season 4, my fave would be season 1 as well, I owned two dolls, one of Stella and one of Bloom. My fave was Stella but after watching with the age I'm now I liked Bloom better. A friend had a mini Alfea castle that came with mini Winx and Trix as well. I think the design overall was better in season 1-3 as well, I wish with the new season Netflix can make some good story line and leave the crappy 3D in 2017 lol

Posted

I DREAMED of being a winx fairy as a kid :alpacacrush: I don't watch it now. In fact I didn't know it even still excisted until I saw a part of an episode by chance on tv a while ago. While the art looked really beautiful the story seemed pretty bad and very cringy.... (or maybe I never noticed as a kid it was just as bad?)

Posted

Omg a Winx Club thread! :hurrplz: My favourite fairy was Tecna simply because

PURPLE.thumb.jpg.e54a3cbbfdd0bcadd2ec6aa

I remember hating Musa so much because she was so stubborn :haiplz: but her personalities got better as her hair got longer lol.

Posted

I hATED Layla, just because I thought she was ruining the OG winx by joining later lol

Posted (edited)

yeah a lot of backlash came when they launched the trailer for season 8. because the animation is even weirder now.

Tbh I admit, the winx animation was never my style either, I think its one of the reasons why all the dolls look so creepy as well.

BCFD.thumb.jpg.77ca7f15ddf9997518242fb08

I mean this is something I´d see in my nightmares, I think they have no idea how to replicate the winx club dolls in a way to make them look pretty and look like the actual character. I have seen some custom ones online and those are super nice! but I guess those would be more time consuming and more expensive to make. I want to make one with an obitsu body or even pullip as well.

BUT even though I am usually not a fan of these art styles, as I liked the story more I started to appreciate the art style more as well.

I havent watched anything past season 3, season 1,2,3 are my nostalgia and I started to watch those again and after that im going to see if season 4 is anything I like. I never liked how more characters were getting added. I already felt indifferent at the addition of Layla and the pixie´s haha.

I mean Bloom and the Winx Club will Always be super special to me, I was kinda like Bloom, I was obsessed with anything magical and didnt feel like I belong in the place where I was. and I actually had a book on how to draw elves and fairies which was incredibly beautifully written as well that told about the lifestyle how fairies live, what their hobbies are, how fairy babies are born. It was my bible. and I really felt like I deserved to be a magical creature as well.

Unfortunatly Stella never stopped by my house to take me to Alfea :darth: or even cloud tower I wouldve taken that one as well :happee:

Edited by Kiko

Posted

Oh but I loved the animation of the first seasons. Who didnt dream of going to Alfea tho? It was like my second chance Hogwarts but obviously didnt happen lmfaoooo

Posted (edited)

it was like the girlier version of hogwards! I remember when I was little thinking some of the characters looked a bit weird to me cause I Always watched cartoons were the characters looked more realistic, but did not think they were necessarily ugly. I Always thought Bloom looked super pretty, especially her casual outfit in season 2/3. I like those animations the best too from the earlier seasons

4310c72674265d78d2b3b96dc68c8a55.thumb.p

They look like someone set the time machine on them in season 8 they look about 10 years old haha.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.a4c5bed531ca982c

which is kind strange, cause I think they are actually supposed to be adults now in the series? In world of winx they all look like adults too. and I´m defintely not a fan of the 3D winx animation either tbh. when I first saw it I was in shock especially when I saw kiko haha.

Edited by Kiko

Posted

I liked Aisha tbh I was glad to see a strong female character. No offense to the other winx or anything but I liked her. And then they did that to Nabu. =__= And I stopped giving a shit about Winx lawl. 

Posted (edited)

First of all, THIS THREAD EXIST???!!!!! *squeeee*

Second, is it weird that i've always imagined myself as a winx fairy that goes to Alfea, and also gain ALL the fairy forms up to onyrix? Heck, i even draw myself as one. Tynix, for example (and dubbed myself as "the fairy of sacred light" :hurrplz: damn, this is so cringy):

IMG_20190304_143252.thumb.jpg.8b123093ce

Yea i know it's embarrasing but i really love this show, especially with their fairy design and their italian mahou shoujo-ness, idk why but anything that relates to girly, fairy, magical girl aesthetic makes me feel giddy.

But i started to gave up season 7&8 as these seasons goes downhill. They have gone exteremely cringy to pander their young viewers (which is sad because their previous seasons used to be a lot more mature than this...). But i'm still ok with WoW, it's not great, but not that bad either(i wish i had my own dreamix wings, they look soooooo majestic :alpacalove:)

Speaking about fairy forms, my favs are BLOOMIX, enchantix and believix, while my least favs are mythix and butterflix (you're going to a battle girls, not a party).

Edited by MASASHI SUPER DRY

Posted

First of all, THIS THREAD EXIST???!!!!! *squeeee*

Second, is it weird that i've always imagined myself as a winx fairy that goes to Alfea, and also gain ALL the fairy forms up to onyrix? Heck, i even draw myself as one. Tynix, for example (and dubbed myself as "the fairy of sacred light" :hurrplz: damn, this is so cringy):

IMG_20190304_143252.thumb.jpg.8b123093ce

Yea i know it's embarrasing but i really love this show, especially with their fairy design and their italian mahou shoujo-ness, idk why but anything that relates to girly, fairy, magical girl aesthetic makes me feel giddy.

But i started to gave up season 7&8 as these seasons goes downhill. They have gone exteremely cringy to pander their young viewers (which is sad because their previous seasons used to be a lot more mature than this...). But i'm still ok with WoW, it's not great, but not that bad either(i wish i had my own dreamix wings, they look soooooo majestic :alpacalove:)

Speaking about fairy forms, my favs are BLOOMIX, enchantix and believix, while my least favs are mythix and butterflix (you're going to a battle girls, not a party).

Its actually cute that u used to draw urself as one! (i did that with Doremi lmao) 

Enchantix is so pretty, yeah probably my fave transformation.