• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

YourPrincess; Jayden; League of Legends

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I mean sure but she didnt say anything bout acne or that someone is UGLY or that they are using facetune apps and stuff.. I saw that tt drama but I havent seen her saying something like ^ that

She did , I wish I could still link her old streams or videos

She had a video with her ex-boyfriend John where she did his make up on stream during her birthday , and she kept making fun of his acne , also during their video trips she would call him ugly and filled with acne.In the video where she did his make up she said something along the lines of "Now with makeup your face will finally look better" and after sometime said "never mind there's no saving this haha"

Too bad she deleted everything with John so I can't really provide proof of this anymore , but it did happen plenty of times

Regarding facetune its the same thing , she would say such things on stream about other streamers that she didn't like or sub-tweeting someone and deleting the tweet after , but when she was doing her interviews she would also judge the people she was interviewing.

I never thought she would have a thread so I never saved such stuff and I can't really save streames since they remove themselves after sometime 

She basically does a lot of stuff and within 3-4 hours she deletes it

Edited by Sirzore
Added about facetune

Posted

She did , I wish I could still link her old streams or videos

She had a video with her ex-boyfriend John where she did his make up on stream during her birthday , and she kept making fun of his acne , also during their video trips she would call him ugly and filled with acne.In the video where she did his make up she said something along the lines of "Now with makeup your face will finally look better" and after sometime said "never mind there's no saving this haha"

Too bad she deleted everything with John so I can't really provide proof of this anymore , but it did happen plenty of times

Regarding facetune its the same thing , she would say such things on stream about other streamers that she didn't like or sub-tweeting someone and deleting the tweet after , but when she was doing her interviews she would also judge the people she was interviewing.

I never thought she would have a thread so I never saved such stuff and I can't really save streames since they remove themselves after sometime 

She basically does a lot of stuff and within 3-4 hours she deletes it

oh okay, I didnt know. Ty

Posted

I have been lurking here ever since this thread got shown on her stream and I have been a sub to her ever since she used to play Riven top lane and I finally made an account just to say that @Lovegood and @Sirzore are extremely correct.Jayden has done that to John a lot,she used to call him ugly and say that he isn't attractive on stream way too often.Same goes for other streamers as well for some reason she used to attack mostly other girl ADC mains and say that they are full of plastic or that they are digital,she didn't want to be friends with any girl that didn't main support which was odd

And also to the people that keep complaining about her kda.She got to high plat by playing support in season 5,6 and 7 with John,she would play a few games as adc but even then john would go support her.and each time she had a lose streak she would spam Nami to get out of a negative win ratio and she used to Queue up as ADC / fill or ADC / support.In my opinion she shouldn't be diamond because her ADC skill level is low plat to be honest.And on her smurf account (Used to be PRINCESS IRL) she had a duo with her all the way to diamond but refused to tell us who he was which many started to believe it was RAT's account because it had many twitch games with high win ration , but with jayden he played as top.

Screenshot_20190429-010047_Chrome.thumb. you guys can check more stats on her op.gg 

But now I finally switched to watching her ex John because he's way more nicer than Jayden, I watch her only when John isn't streaming, she started becoming very mean to everyone and she isn't nice anymore and the only people she answers to now in her chat are her mods or people who say mean stuff about her or compliment her.Her community also got retarded its like xQc community but instead of spamming WeirdChamp they spam Pepega or weird copypasta.

Posted

glad this thread was made. i initially liked jayden but after tuning into a few of her streams, she just seemed like any other thotty e-girl and after viewing this thread it made me realize how attention seeking she is, sheesh.

as for masayoshi.. dude is super cool and i'm glad he is hanging out with someone better like quarterjade but she also seems pretty fishy and e-girly as well. currently watching john's stream and she does this thing where she annoyingly screeches into the mic every time she dies on league.. why can't john ever catch a break from these type of girls?? 

Posted

It seems like in the league community, you have to be desperate to get famous or wait a long time for people to eventually notice. One notable streamer I don't really see people shit talk is MaryMaybe and if I'm not wrong, she isn't associated with many other popular streamers. Not to derail this thread and make it about her, I just want to make a comparison. MaryMaybe is also a lot more human-like and realistic in her behavior, if she tilts she doesn't really hide it.

In contrast i's weird because often times I feel like if someone is super happy and positive like Jayden makes herself seem, you can tell something is off. I have definitely met some very genuinely kind people, but that doesn't mean they don't ever get pissed or not show it, they're just nicer about it. I think the reason why Jayden acts so fake on stream and holds her rage in is because people tend to think pretty badly of streamers, especially female streamers, showing rage. Doesn't excuse the other shitty things she's done. 

I remember watching videos on ways to grow your twitch channel in a time where I considered becoming a streamer before realizing it wasn't for me, one of the main pieces of advice most people gave was to go to other twitch channels and interact with their community but also try to make friends and have fun. But they also say to not make friends solely for the sake of growing your channel. I guess that's the approach YourPrincess took to growing her community. But because of her lack of genuity, she's getting exposed for it.

Posted

It seems like in the league community, you have to be desperate to get famous or wait a long time for people to eventually notice. One notable streamer I don't really see people shit talk is MaryMaybe and if I'm not wrong, she isn't associated with many other popular streamers. Not to derail this thread and make it about her, I just want to make a comparison. MaryMaybe is also a lot more human-like and realistic in her behavior, if she tilts she doesn't really hide it.

In contrast i's weird because often times I feel like if someone is super happy and positive like Jayden makes herself seem, you can tell something is off. I have definitely met some very genuinely kind people, but that doesn't mean they don't ever get pissed or not show it, they're just nicer about it. I think the reason why Jayden acts so fake on stream and holds her rage in is because people tend to think pretty badly of streamers, especially female streamers, showing rage. Doesn't excuse the other shitty things she's done. 

I remember watching videos on ways to grow your twitch channel in a time where I considered becoming a streamer before realizing it wasn't for me, one of the main pieces of advice most people gave was to go to other twitch channels and interact with their community but also try to make friends and have fun. But they also say to not make friends solely for the sake of growing your channel. I guess that's the approach YourPrincess took to growing her community. But because of her lack of genuity, she's getting exposed for it.

Honestly I went to MaryMaybe stream and tried to give her a good chance since she seemed quite nice 

But she doesn't seem interactive at all , maybe it was a bad day or maybe she was focusing on gameplay , but she was talking only to her mods or people who donated and that can get quite boring tbh especially since she has only like 100-150 Viewers and I sat in her chat for like an hour , she also mostly always seem to duo with people and she's busy being in discord with them rather than interacting with chat

The only thing I liked about YourPrincess was that she used to communicate with everyone no matter what , even if they were a sub or not , or if they made rude comments or not. But now that's gone so whatever

I understand that its hard to keep up with an active chat but its so obvious when they ignore normal people and talk only to their subs / mods , and I barely have money for myself , I ain't gonna become a sub or donate to get a simple "hi" back 

Posted

Honestly I went to MaryMaybe stream and tried to give her a good chance since she seemed quite nice 

But she doesn't seem interactive at all , maybe it was a bad day or maybe she was focusing on gameplay , but she was talking only to her mods or people who donated and that can get quite boring tbh especially since she has only like 100-150 Viewers and I sat in her chat for like an hour , she also mostly always seem to duo with people and she's busy being in discord with them rather than interacting with chat

The only thing I liked about YourPrincess was that she used to communicate with everyone no matter what , even if they were a sub or not , or if they made rude comments or not. But now that's gone so whatever

I understand that its hard to keep up with an active chat but its so obvious when they ignore normal people and talk only to their subs / mods , and I barely have money for myself , I ain't gonna become a sub or donate to get a simple "hi" back 

This is the truth about streamers tho.If you want to build a friendship or sometimes if you want them to acknowledge your existence in their chat.You have to pay up,you have to sub every month and you have to donate.

This doesn't apply to all streamers but it does apply to 70% of streamers.Their job is to make you give them your money , it stopped becoming a "give me money if you want to".But more popular streamers have sponsers and YouTube channels so they don't care anymore about donations (Yassuo,Sneaky/etc)

Posted

i completely agree.. the lack of not responding to chat can completely ruin it for me and it makes me wonder how some people can watch streamers who don't interact with their viewers. it just gets boring after a while.

Posted

I  have watched Mary for a while too. I still do here and there if no one else is one. Things I've heard about her from streamer friends:

1. She takes heavy pride in strictly soloQ'ing to diamond. She hasn't hit it yet but from what I saw, she finally hit Plat 1 like the other day but demoted back to P2. She gets really pissed off if you ask her to duo, even to the point of banning people that keep asking.

2. She's not known for her chat interaction since when she plays soloQ, she needs to focus on her game or she'll tilt easily. She's pretty raw with her emotions and tilt but the problem is she tilts way too easily and even makes a bunch of tweets when she's really tilted. I don't like that she bans people who try to help her or say something when she's pissed.

3. She looks down on other girls however.... Like she will always puts down girls who play support or adc or only lux mid (when she mains ahri mid). She even tries to incorporate champions like zed and fizz o make herself seem unique and she literally obsesses over her winrate and kda. She will afk a game to keep her kda looking green even though she's still sub 50% wr on most of her champions. Her only good champion is ahri if we're judging by stats.

I personally watch Mary over Jayden because at least she isn't fake happy all the time but she still has that elitist attitude over "typical e-girls".. Funny enough the girl I mentioned in this thread earlier (Dumplings), is actually MaryMaybe's roommate? I saw a command in Mary's chat that said Mary is living with some people in Seattle which included Dumplings.. That was funny, I would've never associated those two together because they are VERY different in nature and chat interaction. I don't watch Dumplings much but one thing I noticed is she reads all of chat (even in her ranked games) and is friendly but not like superficial if that makes sense? She's also a diamond top laner so that's pretty impressive and is always helping people who have questions with the game. I dunno, maybe I'll watch her more but who knows, I feel so jaded with all these girl streamers that are just phonies or don't care about their viewers aiiiish. Sorry for being off topic!

Posted (edited)

Ladies, let's not forget that's a thread about Jayden! Thx. :alpacacrush:

And call me a nitpick, but I never watch streamers who put down girls and try to 'look special' based on that. Girls should support other girls, instead of screaming 'WOW U PLAY LUX/AHRI/SUPPORT. X D EGIRL', etc.

Edited by behttie

Posted

Ladies, let's not forget that's a thread about Jayden! Thx. :alpacacrush:

And call me a nitpick, but I never watch streamers who put down girls and try to 'look special' based on that. Girls should support other girls, instead of screaming 'WOW U PLAY LUX/AHRI/SUPPORT. X D EGIRL', etc.

agree! literally games are for fun, let people play what they want as long as its fun for them 

not playing a stereotypical champion won’t make you a better human being

Posted

Switching this thread back to Jayden

She doesn't know how to play other champions besides kalista.

I hate the fact that she calls herself an ADC main when she literally uses websites like op.gg / u.gg for runes and what to build 

SHE ALWAYS BUILDS THE WRONG ITEMS AND TAKES WRONG RUNES

Like cmon you play for so long and you take pride in being the best girl ADC , at least fucking get the good builds. 

Not to mention that she plays only champs that are op but then denies it

When kalista was op - she was a Kalista main

When Vayne was op - She was a vayne main

When Jhin was op - she was a Jhin main

And if the champs weren't op she wouldn't play them and she would say she hates them. 

Why is honesty so hard.I don't get it.

Posted

Switching this thread back to Jayden

She doesn't know how to play other champions besides kalista.

I hate the fact that she calls herself an ADC main when she literally uses websites like op.gg / u.gg for runes and what to build 

SHE ALWAYS BUILDS THE WRONG ITEMS AND TAKES WRONG RUNES

Like cmon you play for so long and you take pride in being the best girl ADC , at least fucking get the good builds. 

Not to mention that she plays only champs that are op but then denies it

When kalista was op - she was a Kalista main

When Vayne was op - She was a vayne main

When Jhin was op - she was a Jhin main

And if the champs weren't op she wouldn't play them and she would say she hates them. 

Why is honesty so hard.I don't get it.

I would argue that if she uses op champs to get to d4 then she is not really as good as she think/says she is 

Posted

God, I hate the "I'm not a typical e-girl like everyone else" mentality. It is so gross. If someone wants to play support, who cares? It's a game- don't look down or belittle them for it. You don't get cool points for playing top or mid, you just come off as an edgy bitch.