• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YourPrincess; Jayden; League of Legends

59 posts in this topic

Posted

she got them sharpie eyebrows 

I think her eyebrows look nice here, the colour matches the dark parts of her hair. Not sure why that would be relevant to her as a person.

Posted

I have mutual friends who talked to John while they were dating and Jayden treated him really bad. While he streamed (before streamer camp so the vods are gone now unfortunately) they would duo sometimes and she yelled at him for everything. Small things like just roaming and then she would die 2v1 or something. He would get really scared and quiet, it was bad. and then she didn't support him during streamer camp when she shouldve been happy for him. Ratirl is better for her anyway, John was too nice. Unless they broke up already? Idk anymore. But at least she solo queues lol

Posted

LMFAO she's already has broken up with RatIRL. They're no longer in each other's Twitter bios  and she removed him as a mod on her Twitch channel. We all knew she was dating him for the clout and to try to get over John (Masayoshi, her ex-boyfriend). Like the other day, she even popped in on John's stream to try to make small talk with him and he's is SO visibly uncomfortable and is super short in his responses to her. She needs to move on, we all know she fucked up with John big time and tried to call it off as "mutual break up" when reality is John couldn't give a shit about her and just wants her to leave him alone. I'm glad he has friends like PeterParkTV and QuarterJade, who obviously try to keep him busy and help him move on from that messy break up. I noticed they've been playing League together with some other friends (of Jodi's(?)), I think the other two girls are Dacchei (shroud's ex) and Dumplings (a league streamer). At first I thought John was dating Dumplings because she just got mod in his stream and he was making some inside joke with her but I don't wanna assume since I just saw them interact a couple of times. I'm just glad he's living his best life with his new friends and they all seem to hang out a lot in each other's streams. I'm sure Jayden's not doing so well knowing her ex is friends with all the people she tries to chase clout with aka the Offline TV group. She'll be jealous of anyone, even her own (ex) boyfriend hence why they even had problems in the first place because she was mad he was hanging out with his friends and not her! Karma's a bitch, oh well Jayden. Hopefully buying Pokimane's palette will get her to notice you for the 100th time. She's not gonna be your friend honey, stop trying! 

Wow. She should really... just take a moment to figure herself out. She really shouldn't try and drag John back into something.

Posted

there seems to be twitter beef with her and a different e girl lol, check this tweet out https://twitter.com/mariewhuana/status/1119530919260561409 

yikes don't know how she's gonna get out of this one lol

i have seen this post circle around few times as well, anyone knows how this all started or like whats the full story?

Posted

Probably just petty egirl arguments. The type where a male says xxx is hotter and then Jayden loses her shit. What did you expect from someone who literally calls herself princess

Posted

Something I keep noticing.. How does she average 7 deaths in majority of her ranked games as an ADC main? If you look at her past seasons, it's legit same amount of deaths.. Yet she has the delusional idea she'll hit Masters this season? I'll go bald if she does and that's on periodttt

cc0720f305fc3c99096bdeaaccc363cd.png

Posted

Something I keep noticing.. How does she average 7 deaths in majority of her ranked games as an ADC main? If you look at her past seasons, it's legit same amount of deaths.. Yet she has the delusional idea she'll hit Masters this season? I'll go bald if she does and that's on periodttt

bbbut atleast she gets to flex that she is an adc main and not sup main like every other girl smh

Posted

bEcAuSe sHe IsNt a KDa WhOrE LiKe u JaNnA EgiRL PlaYErS!!!!!!! LeAVe HiME SAn AlONE!!!!!11111 sHE aDC mAAAAAAAAIN BETTER THAN U STUPID PRESS E [email protected]@[email protected]

seriously though, it's because she obviously sacrifices herself in teamfights!! even though the adc is supposed to stay alive and output the most damage in teamfights!!! : )

Posted

I can't tell if Jayden is lying and actually photoshops/facetunes her pictures or if someone really needs to donate to her another 500$ to buy a new camera that can actually show she's natural and has normal skin 

Screenshot_20190427-072839_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I can't tell if Jayden is lying and actually photoshops/facetunes her pictures or if someone really needs to donate to her another 500$ to buy a new camera that can actually show she's natural and has normal skin 

Screenshot_20190427-072839_Instagram.jpg

her skin suprisingly doesent even look bad, looks like normal persons skin few pumps here and there(obviously with make up).

but its not the skin she has on her usual pics, might be because of camera/lights but i do guess its some kind of esit here or there

Posted

her skin suprisingly doesent even look bad, looks like normal persons skin few pumps here and there(obviously with make up).

but its not the skin she has on her usual pics, might be because of camera/lights but i do guess its some kind of esit here or there

she looks perfectly fine , don't get me wrong.

But its really annoying that she facetunes her pictures all the time or she uses snapchat / snowfilters to hide her blemishes and tries to deny it so she seems like a perfect princess 

Using filters and facetune is okay

But using them and denying that you are + bullying other girls who use them for not being real and honest + bullying people who don't use them and calls them disgusting/ugly for having acne is not okay.

Posted

she looks perfectly fine , don't get me wrong.

But its really annoying that she facetunes her pictures all the time or she uses snapchat / snowfilters to hide her blemishes and tries to deny it so she seems like a perfect princess 

Using filters and facetune is okay

But using them and denying that you are + bullying other girls who use them for not being real and honest + bullying people who don't use them and calls them disgusting/ugly for having acne 

When she bullied someone or called them ugly?  

Posted

When she bullied someone or called them ugly?  

DFF37AA3-B025-4C7E-A5CE-C1EE99DA23A7.jpeg

D067EA95-BE77-48FA-9D18-2D084396DD0A.jpeg

Posted

DFF37AA3-B025-4C7E-A5CE-C1EE99DA23A7.jpeg

D067EA95-BE77-48FA-9D18-2D084396DD0A.jpeg

I mean sure but she didnt say anything bout acne or that someone is UGLY or that they are using facetune apps and stuff.. I saw that tt drama but I havent seen her saying something like ^ that