• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

YourPrincess; Jayden; League of Legends

60 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNOwlAIP6MM&t=371s 

She even sneaked into Destiny's call on discord when he was playing with LilyPichu ((because she's on his discord server so she can join)) just to say that people who main Jhin aren't "Lonely" or "without friends" 

She just has to go into everyone's business without even being invited to prove that she's different LOL

Posted

averaging more than 6 deaths per game is pretty fucking terrible but that's just my opinion i guess

Posted

she's changed a lot compared to a couple months back. it's like she's trying so hard to be

"different" and "edgy".

Posted (edited)

averaging more than 6 deaths per game is pretty fucking terrible but that's just my opinion i guess

It is!! I wish people understood that. I have watched her stream and i dont see anything special in her, especially knowing that its easier  to climb to diamond (they removed 5th tier and all). She plays on low plat level to me at best, but thats just my opinion tbh!

Anyways, guys, what do you think of her personality and looks? Have you checked her instagram? To me, with a mix of not PS-d pictures and her edited ones it looks like two different people sometimes. lolll.

Uploaded example of her instagram feed as gif format on imgur because file is too big.

https://imgur.com/4DDV1kC 

Edited by behttie

Posted

I think she photoshops because she’s somewhat chubby but in some angles she looks skinny? I don’t think she’s pretty I just think she puts down a lot of effort to be.

I find her mannernisms to be highly unattractive and I never understood her toxic persona when she tries so hard to be “happy go lucky”, like go on girl, just be who u are, a toxic person who thinks they’re better than everyone else

Posted

I think she photoshops because she’s somewhat chubby but in some angles she looks skinny? I don’t think she’s pretty I just think she puts down a lot of effort to be.

I find her mannernisms to be highly unattractive and I never understood her toxic persona when she tries so hard to be “happy go lucky”, like go on girl, just be who u are, a toxic person who thinks they’re better than everyone else

I saw her IRL at NA LCS Finals last year, she's not skinny but her being petite makes her seem chubbier than the usual girl. Also the clothes she chooses to wear doesn't flatter her body type at all and makes her seem more "boxish" idk

Posted

in general i think she's gained a bit of weight, but you're right. her clothing doesn't help her much.

I saw her IRL at NA LCS Finals last year, she's not skinny but her being petite makes her seem chubbier than the usual girl. Also the clothes she chooses to wear doesn't flatter her body type at all and makes her seem more "boxish" idk

Posted (edited)

anyone remember that time she tried to do a discord interview thing with her subs? that was the cringest thing ever. 

also i remember her trying to chase destiny's clout but it was so awkward bc he was obviously not into the game and kept flaming and she had to try to diffuse his temper, overall it felt so forced and not enjoyable to watch as a viewer.

Edited by cici

Posted

971c9e8420a0fc85f8324bf75ddc3243.jpg

well... 🤷

Posted

well... 🤷

uwu poki please notice how WHOLESOME AND GOOD I AM. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR CLOUT. - thats all i can hear from looking at these pictures. They seem too staged to me tbh LOL

Posted

her expression looks more like a cringe than a smile lol...

Posted

LMFAO she's already has broken up with RatIRL. They're no longer in each other's Twitter bios  and she removed him as a mod on her Twitch channel. We all knew she was dating him for the clout and to try to get over John (Masayoshi, her ex-boyfriend). Like the other day, she even popped in on John's stream to try to make small talk with him and he's is SO visibly uncomfortable and is super short in his responses to her. She needs to move on, we all know she fucked up with John big time and tried to call it off as "mutual break up" when reality is John couldn't give a shit about her and just wants her to leave him alone. I'm glad he has friends like PeterParkTV and QuarterJade, who obviously try to keep him busy and help him move on from that messy break up. I noticed they've been playing League together with some other friends (of Jodi's(?)), I think the other two girls are Dacchei (shroud's ex) and Dumplings (a league streamer). At first I thought John was dating Dumplings because she just got mod in his stream and he was making some inside joke with her but I don't wanna assume since I just saw them interact a couple of times. I'm just glad he's living his best life with his new friends and they all seem to hang out a lot in each other's streams. I'm sure Jayden's not doing so well knowing her ex is friends with all the people she tries to chase clout with aka the Offline TV group. She'll be jealous of anyone, even her own (ex) boyfriend hence why they even had problems in the first place because she was mad he was hanging out with his friends and not her! Karma's a bitch, oh well Jayden. Hopefully buying Pokimane's palette will get her to notice you for the 100th time. She's not gonna be your friend honey, stop trying! 

Posted

well... 🤷

she got them sharpie eyebrows