• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

YourPrincess; Jayden; League of Legends

59 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

YourPrincess

League of Legends player (region: NA)

She is a streamer on Twitch and mentioned in Pokimanes PULL topic, because she refers herself to Pokimane. -> Pokimane topic, page 245

She also made a video about playing vs Pokimane, you can watch it here: YourPrincess vs Pokimane

Social Media

Right now she has 67688 Follower on Twitch.tv

YourPrincess Twitter

YourPrincess Youtube

YourPrincess Instagram

YourPrincess Subreddit

League of Legends

op.gg YourPrincess

op.gg Princess IRL

Additional info:

• E-Dating(?) infamous RATIRL (L9)
  • smurf called "Princess IRL" (reference to RAT IRL)

Screenshot, linked Youtube video:

yourprincess.thumb.png.fa9970f0ca433000e

Edited by c0c0nut

Posted

i really want to like jayden. i started following her stream and her youtube (cred to her editor!!) a while back. she generally seems cool, and she's okay at league. there's just something about her that is putting me off completely as of recently; i don't know if it's her overly positive and chipper vibe (nothing wrong with that, it's just too much for my personal taste) or maybe it's just me that gets the impression that she's trying too hard to be "not the ordinary gamer girl".

Posted

all i know about her is her ex (itzmasayoshi on twitch) and her broke up recently. just right after he went to "stream camp" which i think is kinda shady since he seem pretty close to quarterjade now.

Posted

She's hella fake. I typically lurk on this website but she is one person I cannot stand. She was social climbing e-girl before she blew up and you can tell by her fake chipper/positive personality, she tries so hard to hold back from flaming her own chat since she needs to put up her positive persona but it leaks out all the time in her stream when she's hella tilted then hides behind the fact she's "just human" but it's like honey, we know you can't keep up your positive persona when you are toxic and hella manipulative.

I know some people who knew her before she got Twitch partnered and she was really nice and down to earth then when she got partnered she got rid of all her old friends and replaced with bigger streamers and people that are useful to her. Hence why she moved on from John to RATIRL because he has a bigger Twitch audience then her and will boost her reputation in the eboy/elo boosting crowd. She's using him as emotional backup since John broke up with her even though she claims it was mutual breakup. I heard from close sources, John was tried of her two faced nature and had enough (I don't blame him).

She has no respect for privacy and respect for other people just for the purpose of showing off. She was hanging out with Tarzaned and his girlfriend and even though he told her to take any pictures, she still posted a video of them and got in trouble. Like girl, you really don't need to show off. Have some fucking decency. 

Also RATIRL looks like a dirty EU version of Karasmai with his mop hair. She's definitely not dating him for his looks. Just elo :)

rat.png

Posted

o u c h .

be93370a18eb6d687f8a78c54ea3a080.png

ceabc03840fdae2a60a8c462debf0525.png

Posted (edited)

prin.thumb.jpg.04afa6b69e5a8a17086aec0c5

The NSFW art in the background is by Sakimichan. -> PULL - Sakimichan

Edited by c0c0nut

Posted

To me, she looks like the most basic leecher. She keeps trying to put herself everywhere in order to gain fame. She kept trying to gain Poki's clout because she kept ~ praising her ~ and comparing herself to her on Twitter and on her own stream, saying that shes, uwu, a senpai to her. I got so annoyed when she joined VC on Destiny's stream when noone asked her to do that. Though i believe it is obvious that she is trying to milk everything all at once (since she dated a guy who boosted her and switched to edgy Rat IRL because he is more popular atm and the easiest guy to get clout on, since he is all about thirstiness and trying to show how edgy he is by being toxic and skilled. So shes trying to be the same while also obviously being a fake wholesome person which annoys me, as a positive person myself. People like her are the reason why geniunely positive people tend to be seemd as fake or odd. I tried to watch her stream, but i couldnt handle the fact how fake and boring it all was. The same 'im not like the other girls, im so skilled! (Emiru) along with a mix of wannabe-lilypichu' that neckbeards love to throw money on. Because ~ uwu ! perfect gamirr gurlll ~. 

Posted

I posted this in another thread that wasn't about her but I feel like here isn't enough information about her so..

For those who don't know her or what she has done it's here so I won't take much space + Pics : v v v v

I have been following her for ages and been a sub waay before she got partnered..I used to respect her so much because she was kind, actually reading chat and communicating with her viewers/subs, and being pretty good at ADC despite being hardstuck plat 4-3 for forever and ...She was also really open and proud/happy about being together with "Masayoshi" (aka John) another streamer and league player his peak being Dia 1(I think..) Pretty sure they were dating for like 2 years and it was pretty serious...but after John started spending time with BoxBox/Pokimane/LilyPichu/Destiny/etc..and being in their streams ,Jayden was having a real mental breakdown on stream live because her boyfriend was getting more attention than her , she legit almost cried a lot of times because he was friends with them and she wasn't...Either way they went off and on , one day they were broken up and then they never have gotten back together and called it off and Jayden said it was a mutual even though it wasn't apparently...John was just tired of her two faces and manipulation as many of his close friends stated...( + She used to bully John live on stream many times, She called him ugly a lot of times as many times as she could tbh and she would act very possessive around him with many other insults about his face/body/comportment while he was just quiet and trying to change subject , it was super seenable that she wasn't very healthy for him and he wasn't very happy/comfortable...

Now may I add that while Jayden wasn't/was together with John she has said a bunch of times on streams to people that wanted to date her that they need to meet these requirements in order to even consider her (which btw is exactly her ex John) :

1. YOU HAVE TO BE Asian or at least half Asian (Preferably Korean/Japanese
  2. Be at least 1.90 cms tall / (I think that's 6'2 in feet , I am from EU , sorry :alpacaworry:
  3. Be close to her (Aka living somewhere around in California 
  4. And be way more skinner than her + pale skin and black hair is extra points                    

And a lot more tbh , meanwhile with these , she has multiple times stated that she HATES Boosters, toxic people, people who got banned in league and girls who show off their boobs/cleavge and she will never accept such people *keep this in mind ;)*..

Yet not even two weeks later she starts dating "RatIRL" *He is on EUW and she's on NA*. A Swedish (Not even same time zone yikes)person who is a well known toxic person (Telling people to commit suicide and way more worse stuff just to appear edgy and cool, he even has like over 60 perma banned accounts on league atm and he's proud of it lol) and booster for L9 (Basically a community of other toxic people that are toxic for no reason besides being edgy).And RatIRL does not even have any of the requirements Jayden gave and used to have , completely not her type of person unless she was really having a mask on the entire time she was with John..

She also apparently snugged her way to Rat the same way Emiru did with Dyrus and Pokimane with Bjergsen and has officially became the "Princess" of L9 and tries her best to copy Rat in any way she can including changing her style of music and gameplay 

and well since dating him she jumped from like 200 viewers per live to like maximum 600 so I guess it's worth? 

oh and she also posts more provocative pictures I guess to please her eboy

Screenshot_2.thumb.jpg.7a1e3350b247e009bScreenshot_1.thumb.jpg.3d04d5c35d43a2be4

vs how she used to be before cause showing cleavage isn't nice *as she has said*

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.9148c2cb3aaba981cScreenshot_3.thumb.jpg.bd164de00d705eff2

her old boyfriend and her new boyfriend in case you all were wondering

Screenshot_6.thumb.jpg.141cace0d06ba8a64Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.6922b8b9f841e8191

and most people do believe Jayden forced Rat to change his Twitter and profile picture on Discord in order to match with her and seem like the perfect E-couple

Twitter :

Screenshot_7.thumb.jpg.a247e4191b334f0e0Screenshot_8.thumb.jpg.2ab8fefd9a382f5f8

Discord :

Screenshot_9.thumb.jpg.c2a14f333d8b0807fScreenshot_10.thumb.jpg.5cfc1ea417219a27

And she has also got shown this thread on twitch and said she will be reading it when she's bored because stuff like this is funny to her because we are just jealous people that lie and have nothing better to do with our lives

So Jayden if you are reading this , Hi :alpacawink:

Posted

Also RATIRL looks like a dirty EU version of Karasmai with his mop hair. She's definitely not dating him for his looks. Just elo :)

rat.png

why does he look like leafy

Posted (edited)

I first knew about her when she was featured on the League client and went to go check her out. At first I thought she was Hispanic trying to look Asian (as some egirls on twitch try to do) but it turns out she's half Cuban (father) half Chinese (mother). I thought her skill level was ok, and gave her slack because twitch chat can be tilting/annoying at times. At one point during her stream she was just chatting with her viewers and I had asked whether she'd prefer to lane against a Soraka who max'd E first or a Janna who max'd W first (just for entertainment purposes) and she replied "what kinda dumb cancer question is that?" Glad to say I never tuned in again after that interaction. :alpacadone:

I also find it kinda cringe that she got a "marksman" icon tattoo'd on her forearm. Yeah her body, her choice and League's one of her hobbies but goodness, it's not a cute look imo. 

Edited by leblanc
nitpicking about her tattoo lol

Posted

I first knew about her when she was featured on the League client and went to go check her out. At first I thought she was Hispanic trying to look Asian (as some egirls on twitch try to do) but it turns out she's half Cuban (father) half Chinese (mother). I thought her skill level was ok, and gave her slack because twitch chat can be tilting/annoying at times. At one point during her stream she was just chatting with her viewers and I had asked whether she'd prefer to lane against a Soraka who max'd E first or a Janna who max'd W first (just for entertainment purposes) and she replied "what kinda dumb cancer question is that?" Glad to say I never tuned in again after that interaction. :alpacadone:

I also find it kinda cringe that she got a "marksman" icon tattoo'd on her forearm. Yeah her body, her choice and League's one of her hobbies but goodness, it's not a cute look imo. 

so much vulgar over a simple question LUL

shes probably the type of girl who thinks she’s better than other girls for not playing support 

Posted

so much vulgar over a simple question LUL

shes probably the type of girl who thinks she’s better than other girls for not playing support 

she definitely is.. her titles always have to say “adc” somewhere in them. she never shuts up about flexing her rank or the champs she plays either lmao, reminds me of ~not like the other girls.. real gamer~ emiru tbh

8159E59B-0E7E-4738-886F-02788E1B4268.jpeg

Posted

That moment when girl streamers think they're good because they play adc/top/jg (basically anything that isnt support or mage), when those are the roles that usually carry the game.

"Im a girl so if i play support im LiKe tHe oTHeR giRLs!!1!" Fuck off thanks

Posted

IiHW4da.png

"i pretend i'm not like the other girls by not playing support but prove i am just as bad by having these abysmal kdas on every champ i play and being hardstuck plat every season XD"

Posted

IiHW4da.png

"i pretend i'm not like the other girls by not playing support but prove i am just as bad by having these abysmal kdas on every champ i play and being hardstuck plat every season XD"

that's a pretty average KDA lul