• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Aria Rose / Saccharine Beats

320 posts in this topic

Posted

Why didn't she just delete the video? I don't really know how that stuff works...

The video was removed but I guess she was so upset she just deleted everything but don’t worry she remakes like every week or something 

Posted

Aria posted an update that marks the rise of the cover channel, replacing her drama channel, also not missing a single chance to call whore the girl who stroke her down. As always Aria showing how much she loves criticism, has disabled both comments and likes

Part 1:After her most recent meltdown, Aria entered once again in her "muh wholesome and fluffy girl". Nothing much happened during this part

Aria teasing of doing a podcast

muhpodcast.thumb.png.61ad8efd98ea4e7125c

doing another of her "I'm much better now <333" like the uwutubers she hates so much

self_pity.thumb.png.6843af990d62dc63fa96

And with the Abortion law in the US, Aria revealed she was assaulted before

ariavictimofabuse.thumb.png.ac282bef3c8c

Part 2: Aria has gone back to full overwatch posting, fulfilling at the same time her daily quota to remind everyone she has crippling anxiety

aria_ow.thumb.png.0f0eaf689d414be92e4a7f

Lacking again self awareness, Aria, you bring really personal stuff into the public, you're not much better than them

lack_of_self_awareness.thumb.png.7098a4c

Part 3: And now this is where it gets interesting. Aria started talking about reworkmercy, going full passive agressive once again and another anxiety pity post

reworkmercy.thumb.png.4ff6239b2e68cc5c9e

Niandra, the mercy main she got into a fight with, thought this was directed at her and made a response

niandra.thumb.png.c1e2989b92e5f12486ae60

And of course Aria replied, going into full "Why people still bully me :(((( I did nothing wrong uwu"

ariaisthevictim.thumb.png.fb1688eb60708c

ariaisthevictim2.thumb.png.f873973ef7b75

Wanna know something Nicole, Niandra may havbe been getting low views, but proportional to her subs and she has a little channel, she is doing much, much better than you, your last video on your main channel from last month has a pathetic 5k and yet you try to use numbers to belittle others.

And then in other replies she went against Star2, the other mercy main who did a video about her. Wanna know something? Aria takes as an insult being called a "plat mercy", it's much worse for her being called a plat/gold mercy player than any other insult. I'm also posting star 2 comment from months ago about that

star2.thumb.png.abee6fe3e3125d3546f4336bstar22.thumb.png.2668ac22a6883dd2c7333c9

And obviously it's not Aria without acting like a wholesome drama-free girl

ariathehighground.thumb.png.1cb438e83133

And after all this time she ended up going to the opposite opinion she had at the beginning of the year regarding mercy and bragging about her life

uwuaria.thumb.png.9c9bf3674fa825814b084d

And for last, nothing like good insecure couple bragging, today is the anniversary between aria and her attack dog danzings!

ariaprivate.thumb.png.a1feb833a343394997

Extra: this one was during the copyright strike meltdown, showing how seriously aria takes the internet

ariaobssession.thumb.png.9f97d2ffeefde2c

Posted (edited)

One full circle, lol. What a joke. That passive aggressive tweet. I guess Niandra is everything Aria wanted to be for Mercy players, so it makes sense. Pretty sad Aria can't realize that she digs her own holes and self-sabotages anything she puts effort in. 

Edit: Just saw this now lol: 

sboutt.thumb.png.093b1bbaa94320d0d4fddc9

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

Also, how dumb is that comment about followers? Lmao. Not everyone craves to be a social media UwU NOTLIKEOTHERGIRLS disaster. 

Edited by EggyCrisp

Posted

Her singing is atrocious 

Posted (edited)

Her singing is atrocious 

She is all the way atrocious according to her tweets, it's not just her singing 

Also in the last video she seems to have a deeper voice, is it just me?

Edited by luthi
Spelling