• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Aria Rose / Saccharine Beats

320 posts in this topic

Posted

https://curiouscat.me/wynterrose

These questions are weird as hell. Not surprised if they're some of her friends since her boyo Danzings is on there too. 

q11.thumb.png.0282bedb45e4926490a085996a

Also, calling it now -- she's probs gonna make a James Charles defense video sometime in the future or at least start a shit fest on twitter about it. 

q22.thumb.png.78611ebff15d2c1903913715a6

Posted

I think she has been deleting comments on her Kenna video, or at least hiding them. I left a comment on that video calling her out and defending bellexelle against aria calling her a clout chaser. That comment hasn’t got any more likes in the time it’s been up, which doesn’t make sense based on how many disliked the video. I can still see the comment, which is a good sign that I’ve been shadowbanned. But I also can’t see any new comments going against her, only those in support, which makes ZERO sense considering it has more dislikes than likes.

if she can’t handle the heat of being a drama channel, she needs to stay out of the kitchen. How pathetic can you be??

Posted

I think she has been deleting comments on her Kenna video, or at least hiding them. I left a comment on that video calling her out and defending bellexelle against aria calling her a clout chaser. That comment hasn’t got any more likes in the time it’s been up, which doesn’t make sense based on how many disliked the video. I can still see the comment, which is a good sign that I’ve been shadowbanned. But I also can’t see any new comments going against her, only those in support, which makes ZERO sense considering it has more dislikes than likes.

if she can’t handle the heat of being a drama channel, she needs to stay out of the kitchen. How pathetic can you be??

yeah, i also thought it was really strange she had so many nice comments, considering she was DEFENDING kenna.

remember mythyme?(i don't remember). she never erased any hateful comments and it was just full of everyone saying her arguments were solid fresh bull.

Posted

yup, just checked. i dont see it, or any of the other negative comments i’d seen previously.

Posted

Aria has been having a meltdown this day because one of her videos got taken down. I hope the images can be seen

Part 1: When she has the excuse, she drops the cute positive act in seconds

meltdown1.thumb.png.da87cc4d17bbea44e6b1

Part 2: Why do these videos knowing how easily you crumble under these situations (also promoting new content and discord)

meltdown2.thumb.png.11a688e109c7bbd6dfca

Part 3: I wanna sue this bitch because she took down my beloved shitty leafy videos

meltdown4.thumb.png.6029e134372beb783bca

Part 4: crying in a desperate attempt to network with keemstar and co.

meltdown6.thumb.png.e68539b1b315311cb20f

wtf is this thumbnail

meltdown5.thumb.png.943f34cb8300bb50b196

I think the thread needs to update links. She has a new instagram, two new channels, and even a new site

https://www.saccharinebeats.com/

it even has a forum, which probably will produce some grade A content in the future.

Extra: I wanna move give me your money, I live in a toxic environmente despite me saying months ago my mother is a great support for me

donatebitchnow.thumb.png.99fa59bb61b0a09

Posted

“Fucking hate egirls” “fuck egirls” 

she’s sister scary her uwu act is over. Why does she hate egirls so much when she acts like one? Sorry but regular girls don’t type like this~ ^-^. I did that during my weeb days when I was 14, and she’s in her 20’s. Someone her age doing that is trying to look cute and younger, like an egirl would. I think she’s just jealous that guys are paying egirls because they’re cute and she’s not getting money for being cute 

Posted

She just closed her drama channel and deleted all the tweets related to itigiveup.thumb.png.bc1c7bff4e11427e01571d 

Posted

She just closed her drama channel and deleted all the tweets related to itigiveup.thumb.png.bc1c7bff4e11427e01571d 

YOURE KIDDING??!! 

Haha makes a drama channel to get clout but can’t handle not having people agree with her. Can’t relate 

Posted (edited)

God she is so pathetic lmao

Also pls get this girl more copyright strikes and ban her from YT for good thx 🙏

Edited by bananyas

Posted

lol did this girl expect nothing but praise for her drama channel? with both that type of channel AND the “against-the-majority” opinions she had she shouldn’t have been surprised to get any negativity at all lol. 

well, i guess it’s as the saying goes: if u can’t handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

Posted

Aria has been having a meltdown this day because one of her videos got taken down. I hope the images can be seen

Part 1: When she has the excuse, she drops the cute positive act in seconds

Hidden Content

Part 2: Why do these videos knowing how easily you crumble under these situations (also promoting new content and discord)

Hidden Content

Part 3: I wanna sue this bitch because she took down my beloved shitty leafy videos

Hidden Content

Part 4: crying in a desperate attempt to network with keemstar and co.

Hidden Content

wtf is this thumbnail

meltdown5.thumb.png.943f34cb8300bb50b196

I think the thread needs to update links. She has a new instagram, two new channels, and even a new site

https://www.saccharinebeats.com/

it even has a forum, which probably will produce some grade A content in the future.

Extra: I wanna move give me your money, I live in a toxic environmente despite me saying months ago my mother is a great support for me

Hidden Content

I get being upset a video got taken down for silly reasons. 
But she could easily just have reuploaded it with out the clip it got taken down for? 

I know she already took the drama video down but gosh dang. 

If she can't handle stuff like this youtube is not for her. Or she needs to hire someone to help. 

Posted

Did she delete her curiouscat too? I thought she was taking questions

Posted

Hidden Content

I love how she talks shit about people and THEN expects people to help her.