• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Aria Rose / Saccharine Beats

489 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m legit too tired to post about this hoe anymore lmao, she’ll never change 

Edited by bananyas

Posted

cover2.jpg

Lmao my reaction once I saw this.

For those who have never played Overwatch, they have introduced a "workshop" feature so that you can basically mod the game (I think, I'm not good with explaining these things). Anyway, seems like with this feature you might be able to bring back Mercy's old ult, which is most likely why Aria suddenly decided to come back and make Overwatch videos. 9_9

Posted

Lmao my reaction once I saw this.

For those who have never played Overwatch, they have introduced a "workshop" feature so that you can basically mod the game (I think, I'm not good with explaining these things). Anyway, seems like with this feature you might be able to bring back Mercy's old ult, which is most likely why Aria suddenly decided to come back and make Overwatch videos. 9_9

Yeah, I was shocked when I saw that thinking blizzard actually brought it back, but nope just workshop content. There's honestly WAY better stuff for the workshop than just playing with Mercy's old ult. And those games won't count towards rank or anything, so who is really going to care about watching irrelevant mercy gameplay? 

Posted

I feel like she has amnesia or something, LOL. How hypocritical of her

lol.thumb.jpg.65724e6bcd473c5a3a18609fc8

Posted

why is she so obsessed with mass rez? get over it already it's gone for good (other than overwatch's workshop).

Posted

Wonder what her reaction will be when she realizes these are only custom games and Blizzard don't really acknowledge the reworks. Either she'll get bored of OW again or maybe double down and try to revive (xd) #rework mercy?

back.thumb.png.6cab4224615f25861013659a2

half of these custom made Mercy reworks are going to be from players who clearly don't understand the game as a whole

comment.thumb.png.8eba9ca82d93b73ff96cda

Posted

why is she so obsessed with mass rez? get over it already it's gone for good (other than overwatch's workshop).

I think there's two reasons

1- She has an obsession with angelic beings saving the day. If you notice all her OCs have wings. There was a video of her explaining her hard-on for mercy in general but was deleted long ago.

2-It's the only success she got in her online career as a personality. Her gaming videos didn't reach 1k, her personality is so boring and mediocre she can't keep the 10k+ viewers she got from the pokedrama situation. The obsessed part of the Mercy community will watch anything that validates their opinions, and Aria is doing that.

The cyclic nature of her is unbelievable, she is back at having a selfie as profile and her passive agresiveness is starting to rise again

herewegoagainagain.thumb.png.4136f254a63

The last one is a kind reminder that she probably is still lurking here. Also I like to think she changed her name because she was tired of being called Aryan Rose. Nice one nicole btw, spending your family's money in getting smurf accounts.aryanrose.thumb.png.ffc4d491ce60b90ac565

Posted

I think there's two reasons

1- She has an obsession with angelic beings saving the day. If you notice all her OCs have wings. There was a video of her explaining her hard-on for mercy in general but was deleted long ago.

2-It's the only success she got in her online career as a personality. Her gaming videos didn't reach 1k, her personality is so boring and mediocre she can't keep the 10k+ viewers she got from the pokedrama situation. The obsessed part of the Mercy community will watch anything that validates their opinions, and Aria is doing that.

The cyclic nature of her is unbelievable, she is back at having a selfie as profile and her passive agresiveness is starting to rise again

herewegoagainagain.thumb.png.4136f254a63

The last one is a kind reminder that she probably is still lurking here. Also I like to think she changed her name because she was tired of being called Aryan Rose. Nice one nicole btw, spending your family's money in getting smurf accounts.aryanrose.thumb.png.ffc4d491ce60b90ac565

Whiner Rose

Posted

comment.thumb.png.8eba9ca82d93b73ff96cda

Why even play the game at this rate? It's just gonna be a match of "who can press E/Q the fastest!?!?!?" God, just when I thought this whole Mass Rez thing was over. Players like Aria and this comment here just want to be spoon fed in games instead of taking a few months to actually learn decent mechanical skills. 

Posted

Aria once again started talking about drama, and Aria is going to crash into again, doing another video about uwutubers.

Uwutubers part 3: revenge of the uwu

butthurtoverlikes.thumb.png.babdf51a2bb5

Take a moment to see, what Nicole considers tea, a like to a comment, from a long time ago. Remember, this is the same reason she went against niandra and the other mercy mains.

Nicole, people want to kick your legs in for nothing, they do it because you like to poke and provoke them at any chance you have.

If I wanna make a guess, Aria is that kind of person that neither forgets or forgives, and she seems to want a payback from the people who made videos against her.

As her drama channel continues its life, Aria got into fights again

I, nicole-chan, am the most mature girl of all.

bitch1.thumb.png.a6d813e5f798c739d17bda5

Wanna know something sad Aria? that despite your education everything you create is mediocre.

bitch2.thumb.png.88a0cdeccc48c74e5d9a344

Yeah Nicolle, it's not like you mock or start being passive agressive the moment you think only your fanbase is watching.

muuusiccc.thumb.png.9795818607af8266442e

Once again, for something to be of your passion you sure make really mediocre music, even since you went for originals none of the tracks surpassed the 10k. If you got musical education it's even sadder.

So, at which point she has another meltdown and starts deleting everything again? She made an announcement for her drama channel, but deleted not long afterwards

Posted (edited)

EECBBE72-61FB-4D6B-B0EB-6C24813D71A0.thuEECBBE72-61FB-4D6B-B0EB-6C24813D71A0.thuAria once again started talking about drama, and Aria is going to crash into again, doing another video about uwutubers.

Uwutubers part 3: revenge of the uwu

butthurtoverlikes.thumb.png.babdf51a2bb5

Take a moment to see, what Nicole considers tea, a like to a comment, from a long time ago. Remember, this is the same reason she went against niandra and the other mercy mains.

Nicole, people want to kick your legs in for nothing, they do it because you like to poke and provoke them at any chance you have.

If I wanna make a guess, Aria is that kind of person that neither forgets or forgives, and she seems to want a payback from the people who made videos against her.

As her drama channel continues its life, Aria got into fights again

I, nicole-chan, am the most mature girl of all.

bitch1.thumb.png.a6d813e5f798c739d17bda5

Wanna know something sad Aria? that despite your education everything you create is mediocre.

bitch2.thumb.png.88a0cdeccc48c74e5d9a344

Yeah Nicolle, it's not like you mock or start being passive agressive the moment you think only your fanbase is watching.

muuusiccc.thumb.png.9795818607af8266442e

Once again, for something to be of your passion you sure make really mediocre music, even since you went for originals none of the tracks surpassed the 10k. If you got musical education it's even sadder.

So, at which point she has another meltdown and starts deleting everything again? She made an announcement for her drama channel, but deleted not long afterwards

Is this chick seriously trying to dig up old drama from the past again? Just watched her new uwu video and holy fuck every point she makes just screams her. No wonder people want to beat her ass, she’s so hypocritical, and still using her newfound depression and anxiety as an excuse I see. At least some of these girls she mentioned actually changed over the years and didn’t attack first. Also anyone noticed she made ANOTHER new channel for “tea” even though she said was going to take a break or get away from it to focus more on music and her mental health? This girl is so pathetic and unbelievable, I feel bad for whoever her therapist is.

Basically: “Boohoo! I made a mean video about someone and now they are being mean to me for no reason! Btw I have mental illnesses! :(

EECBBE72-61FB-4D6B-B0EB-6C24813D71A0.jpeg

141FDFF3-65CC-4D21-AC2B-17B9149455BA.jpeg

Edited by bananyas

Posted

She has a drama channel now called Saccharine Tea. She says "the bulk is music which is why my main stayed music" but her drama videos are what actually give her views

her second channel also ended up as a drama channel which again were the only videos that got viewsbeats.thumb.png.793b730b8afbaeaeb0b92778

viwes.thumb.png.79fd7882ece697296c29c5fa

Why keep making new channels? 

Posted (edited)

Why keep making new channels? 

For one is to organise her content, but the main reason is because people will throw shit at her if she posts drama in her music channel so she is trying a "new beginning" and can use the "I you don't like it don't watch it" excuse.

Is this chick seriously trying to dig up old drama from the past again? Just watched her new uwu video and holy fuck every point she makes just screams her. No wonder people want to beat her ass, she’s so hypocritical, and still using her newfound depression and anxiety as an excuse I see. At least some of these girls she mentioned actually changed over the years and didn’t attack first. Also anyone noticed she made ANOTHER new channel for “tea” even though she said was going to take a break or get away from it to focus more on music and her mental health? This girl is so pathetic and unbelievable, I feel bad for whoever her therapist is.

Basically: “Boohoo! I made a mean video about someone and now they are being mean to me for no reason! Btw I have mental illnesses! :(

EECBBE72-61FB-4D6B-B0EB-6C24813D71A0.jpeg

141FDFF3-65CC-4D21-AC2B-17B9149455BA.jpeg

That tweet is complete bullshit. First of all that video was made because of how much of a drama queen you are Aria, your general hypocrisy and how you change arguments mid video, knowing how thin-skinned you are, you probably didn't watch the video. Second, Nicole stop pretending your depression was something everyone was aware since day one. In 2018 noone knew, and having all mental illnesses won't make you invulnerable to criticism.

In fact as I remember, you were mocking the girl and circlejerking with your boyfriend on discord. Following your dumb logic, that's also a call for violence. If we follow your reasoning, the video against belle delphine, the comments you liked mocking her and Eugenia are also a call for violence.

Edited by roastychicken

Posted

She made a video on kenna https://youtu.be/-ZKVbgijcLw

I haven’t watched it because I don’t wanna waste my time watching her videos but I just gotta say really??? PULL doesn’t like you very much right now so you shouldn’t make a video defending one of our most popular snowflakes. Maybe she feels she relates to kenna because PULL is attacking her, or maybe she just wanted to annoy PULL or something idk. I definitely feel she had PULL in mind when she made this given how much we talk about kenna here. But I haven’t watched he video so I could be entirely wrong lol 

Posted (edited)

wait, she's doing a video about Kenna again ? remember when she did one when she was active on pull (deleted i guess lol) and she promoted that video here 

dont understand why she's doing one again like we will talk about in her thread (or money i guess since common nobody did quite some views from that video about Kenna)

edit : she's defending her ?? but made a "hate" video saying what she's doing is wrong ?? girl why did you made up your mind a few months after ??

Edited by Ririka
just saw her title