• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1461 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought "huh that's odd she would use another girl's video here to advertise her OnlyFans," but no, that's her. Unrecognizable. She looks actually terrifying holy hell what is that filter and what has it done to the shape of her face. It's making her look like a granny in the shower with a filter slapped on :amgplz:

No idea what Filter it is,but it sure shrunk her neck until it looks like a tooth pick. You can also see the filter moving as she moves her head in the gif. 

Posted

I thought "huh that's odd she would use another girl's video here to advertise her OnlyFans," but no, that's her. Unrecognizable. She looks actually terrifying holy hell what is that filter and what has it done to the shape of her face. It's making her look like a granny in the shower with a filter slapped on :amgplz:

2-22-2020_gif.thumb.gif.1e9bdd256312d005

She looks like Gollum from Lord of the Ringsmaxresdefault.thumb.jpg.185cd8ffcb99dae8

Posted

I have no idea how someone can find those gollum filtered videos cute or sexy.

With her recent return to the drama community, I can see it ending in either

1. One e-girl will end up striking her
  2. Someone will dig up the past and made a video about her
  3. The communities she was part of will recognise her and they will kick her out, again.

And then Nicole will have another meltdown where she drops the facade and goes back into "shaddy ass hoes" mode again

Posted

Idek what to do with this girl anymore like 

Posted

NICOLE WHAT ARE U ON

Posted

She's made a video similar to this but ig she forgot since Nicole has to make rent somehow since those fake Twitter bots she buys can't buy her patreon. I've noticed she's been bitching about Sona from LOL so I wonder if she'll jump on that too. I bet if Belle were to return she would drop that video so damn quick cause she's a damn coward lol so much for them "apologizes". 

IMG_20200224_125150.jpg

Posted

Omg she's so pathetic we all knew she would do this. The moment she wasn't making bank on her NSFW and getting int rouble with the community she'd turn again. 

God I wish her account would be banned. Nicole, no one wants you on YT, go get a real job. Oh wait you can't because you don't know how to be a person. 

Jesus. 

Posted

Super jump isn’t exploitable?? why would it be it’s just a jump it’s not like some 100% movement speed bullshit

Posted (edited)

What’s her problem with Sona? Character design or abilities?

Add on: Her videos are only like a minute long? That’s nothing as far as content and even so I can’t be bothered to watch it

Edited by moon dust

Posted

Super jump isn’t exploitable?? why would it be it’s just a jump it’s not like some 100% movement speed bullshit

People can do things she can't with the super jump so it's totally exploitable now. 

I don't know if there is an actual reason. 

Posted

Lol nice choice of words

Screenshot_20200220-204140~2.png

Aria: iM noT liEK oThEeR eTHoTs, I love Projekt Melody I swear guys!

Posted

it's an originally unintended movement ability therefore it's a bug and by extension an exploit. but I don't agree that's a harmful bug or bannable offense considering it's been in the game for... what? a year? Kinda seems like Blizzard thinks it's fine or might make it easier to execute like they did with extended GA

Posted

New Video about Belle Dephine: https://youtu.be/Uyww8T9we78

4E43E1C6-869D-4F66-9303-E572886D8D80.thu79A9338E-AE65-4804-AC7E-D52629E5281D.thu

this is so pathetic, I'm like actually uncomfortable 

Is she capable of being embarrassed? Does she have even a modicum of self reflection? Holy shit Nicole, get a fucking job lmao 

Posted

this is so pathetic, I'm like actually uncomfortable 

Is she capable of being embarrassed? Does she have even a modicum of self reflection? Holy shit Nicole, get a fucking job lmao 

If she had a modicum of self reflection she would of disappeared from the internet the moment she got a thread on herself.