• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1472 posts in this topic

Posted

1000 followers is still no where near relevant imo

6.thumb.PNG.00eae982fdc5a4cfc27e19927957

Also I think this picture, taken from her YouTube channel says it all. Her music and gameplay videos are usually around the 2k mark and it would be rare to go over 3k. Just compare that to the views compared to her egirl vids. I think the answer is clear. But ofc she still chooses to brand herself as a "music creator and gamer girl uwu". How is this different from Pokimane claiming she is popular due to her gameplay and "interesting personality"? It's hilarious.

Posted

Ever since her video on Belle Delphine hit 1M views, Aria found a new cow to milk. 

Her new theme is going to be fighting for real gamer girl rights until the cows she is milking make a counter video on her. This will again cause her to go MIA for a few days, come out with the mental issues excuse, and jump on the whatever thing is trending at the moment. And so on. 

Posted

She must have thought she would get a pass and not be labeled as an e-thot because she is a PULL user. Im still waiting for her to come here and uwu apologize and say she is a new person and understand where everyone is coming from. 

Posted

Huge yikes, dammit. I was sifting through forums and found yet another name I follow. I'm not entirely surprised, after the whole #ReworkMercy fiasco. I did agree with some of her opinions, but not all. Really the main thing was, Mercy is kinda meh in terms of actual fun it is to play her. It's something I'm slowly getting over and I actually play her sometimes when I'm not playing Moira.

I digress, yikes, I really did like her for a bit because of how she didn't put up with the scummy variants of e-girl streamers (The ones that actually scam you, I personally don't care what girls do to pander to a demographic so long as you're not practically/intentionally pedo-baiting or being a hypocrite or shadey af.) 

I wasn't active in her discord very long, I suppose I got removed because of the fact that I wasn't actually able to be very active nor did I follow her twitter but YIKES. I didn't know she was doing this amount of snowflakey behavior, that is extremely disappointing. Not entirely surprising, but disappointing, nonetheless.

Posted

She's reposting pics from her old instagram onto her new one. But I laughed so hard after she reposted this one, so I went ahead to fish out her PULL comment (and video promotion) back in March on NikkiChi.

loli.thumb.png.5f3abc85a931a3a26c513620d

HMMMMMMMMMM....

Posted

She must have thought she would get a pass and not be labeled as an e-thot because she is a PULL user. Im still waiting for her to come here and uwu apologize and say she is a new person and understand where everyone is coming from. 

For one to apologize, they first have to realize they f***ed up. 

Aria lacks self awareness. 

Posted

She's reposting pics from her old instagram onto her new one. But I laughed so hard after she reposted this one, so I went ahead to fish out her PULL comment (and video promotion) back in March on NikkiChi.

HMMMMMMMMMM....

Oh wow. I thought she absolutely hates it when girls pander to pedos. Doesnt those e-thots wear pedo-baiting fashion? And yet here she is. She sure has such high grounds calling them out but has the nerve to do the same things as they do.

Posted

HMMMMMMMMMM....

Don’t you know? It’s only acceptable when she does it!

Posted

Yeahhh, as much as I would love wearing cutesy stuff like that... kinda hypocritical on her part. Especially since she supposedly hates it when other girls do the same shit. And posting a picture of just her legs? Fishy much? Makes it look like she really is pedo-baiting her white knights for likes.

Posted

i joined her discord and its a cesspool of incels and women haters :rageplz:

Posted (edited)

i joined her discord and its a cesspool of incels and women haters :rageplz:

Her discord during the raid meltdown was honestly a cesspool of censorship and in-fighting. It's the only place where she is willing to "talk" because she has full control of it. One of the earliest red flags was when a message saying "I'm sorry aria for insulting you" appeared, then the message got deleted, to aria reply "Ok" and deleting her own message.

HMMMMMMMMMM....

The funny thing is that you can take any post she made before and apply it to her.

Also one of the videos calling her out started to boom and I wanna rescue this comment, that's another case of how things go when talking with her

victim.thumb.png.a2d10fbe31b0a955d3c09ea

And also some screens from twitter

uwu.thumb.png.0d9f4c487b360d9470c3a2f867

neverleft.thumb.png.fed887c4080425eb7ce8

spoiler alert: you never left

Edit: another tweet, I wonder how much time does she actually spend deleting comments and blocking users

DELET.thumb.png.f4301df92f0b40d44bc26087

Edited by roastychicken

Posted

When she said sorting through comments, did she mean deleting them? lol. 

Posted

God I saw this girls vid on Belle Delphine show up in my recommendations and watched a few of her other vids after.

Shaming other girls for their squeaky voices and their Snow filters when she herself does the exact same thing? Big yikes.

I had no clue this chick was a PULL user. Which makes her even more of a yikes in my opinion. Her post in this thread was cringey. 

Girl, you wanna be the kawaii weeb version of Leafy or Keemstar or something? We can all see your commentary vids on more popular internet celebs are garnering you views and subscribers and we see that you can see it too. Why else would you make a video on Eugenia that literally brought nothing new to the conversation.

You are pandering and trying to gain e-fame, we can all see it. 

Posted

She is just jealous and mad that she can't be as famous as Poki and BD lmao. It is plain and simple. She wouldn't post those pedobaiting or sexually pandering photos of her feet if she was as disgusted at egirls as she claimed. She could not become another successful ethot so she set out on a path to destroy them and take their clout.

And no I do not think a girl is jealous for calling out other girls. Cream? made a video exposing Aria ironically before the Mercy drama. Never have I ever assumed her jealousy of Aria. Because what is there to be jealous about LOL

- talks in annoying fake baby voice

- posts pandering content

- most of her clout never came from her music or gaming but from starting drama

- yet claims she is not like the other ethots who do the same

- snowflakey and literally 1984s her discord and yt

- gets mad at other egirls for playing games they did not make or react to other people's content

yet does the exact same by playing games made by other people and reacting to ethot videos for clout

Y I K E S

Posted

We all know that if she was born as some ~ uwu smol asian girl ~ she would be milking it harder than the girls she bashes on LOL