• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1472 posts in this topic

Posted

*claims shes going through a lot and has mental issues*

*still toxic on social media*

??????? like get off and better yourself instead of being on the internet.

Posted

*claims shes going through a lot and has mental issues*

*still toxic on social media*

??????? like get off and better yourself instead of being on the internet.

She still thinking it's the community's fault to her being toxic? 

Posted

lmao i dont see whats wrong with these girls capitalising off horny dudes with creepy hentai fetishes or whatever. might as well make some money, since men clearly dont wanna respect us either way lol, typical pick me who thinks shes gonna look better in their eyes with this mindset.

Posted

Hidden Content

anyway, her callout vids kinda feel like an attempt to get clout. maybe i'm biased but considering she seems to like attention...going from making OW vids to calling out e thots was just...eh...why start now ya know?

Unpopular opinion... I do agree this girl can be annoying but I’m not understanding people getting mad because of her call out videos.

Even if she can come off as a hypocrite I think it’s good that there are youtubers out there making these kind of videos instead of the usual videos of incels kissing e-thot’s asses just because they are fap material.

Let’s try to appreciate this kind of content for a change.

Posted

who cares, they all just profit from eachother. these girls all just want to climb high by either being ethots or calling eachother out(youre still driving attention to ethots by making the video lol...)

, that doesn't excuse their shit of a behavior though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

Unpopular opinion... I do agree this girl can be annoying but I’m not understanding people getting mad because of her call out videos.

Even if she can come off as a hypocrite I think it’s good that there are youtubers out there making these kind of videos instead of the usual videos of incels kissing e-thot’s asses just because they are fap material.

Let’s try to appreciate this kind of content for a change.

I guess people are annoyed that she is claimming those ethots are terrible people for their behavior but she is guilty herself for what they are doing. It feels like she is trying to “cleanse” herself by calling them out and thus will make herself not like them anymore??? Idk if that made sense D:

Posted

Wow she didn't change at all. I even suggested for her to change and stop being so involved in stuff just for her to get herself in drama that doesn't involve her.

Lmao she brought this on herself. 

Posted (edited)

lol wait i just checked out her Instagram and she literally only has 200ish followers? Many of my casual non efamous friends have easily 7-800. She is actually irrelevant and yet thinks she is the shit LOL. it really amazes me how someone insignificant as her has a PULL thread and how she gathered that cult following and started that horrible mercy drama. also those feet pics were totally not pandering. I agree with her videos on BD and Poki but damn someone is really throwing stones in a glass house.

Edited by Only Love A.N.

Posted

I wonder if she is ever going to show herself on PULL again. Im pretty sure she is just dying to share her “explanation” and how much she is being accussed or victimized in this situation. 

Posted

I think one of the biggest mistakes Aria did was to have the same username as her social medias. It's a unspoken rule that you never use the same username on gossip websites as the ones you use on social medias. Mostly because if you're unlucky someone could track you down, but also if you have a youtube channel with many subscribers people are easily gonna find you here.

But also, if you make a name for yourself on both youtube and PULL and get called out for snowflakey behavior, everyone is gonna know exactly who you are and it will just be embarassing. This is why she is acting like a victim, I wonder if she thinks we are the bad guys now? 

So much for bragging about how people contacting you must not be regulars on PULL, because you weren't aware of this despite being here for quite a long time....

Posted

I think one of the biggest mistakes Aria did was to have the same username as her social medias. It's a unspoken rule that you never use the same username on gossip websites as the ones you use on social medias. Mostly because if you're unlucky someone could track you down, but also if you have a youtube channel with many subscribers people are easily gonna find you here.

But also, if you make a name for yourself on both youtube and PULL and get called out for snowflakey behavior, everyone is gonna know exactly who you are and it will just be embarassing. This is why she is acting like a victim, I wonder if she thinks we are the bad guys now? 

So much for bragging about how people contacting you must not be regulars on PULL, because you weren't aware of this despite being here for quite a long time....

Honestly I'm not surprised. Just like how she was the pioneer of reworking Mercy, she felt she was doing the world a favour by calling out egirls and we would all flock to her feet and start worshipping the new "down to Earth" goddess. Of course she wants to make sure we know it's her calling out egirls. What do you mean people can take it the wrong way and call her a hypocrite? :^) She deletes all the negative comments on her social media and YouTube so they essentially don't exist, right? Everybody loves her uwu right?

Posted (edited)

lol wait i just checked out her Instagram and she literally only has 200ish followers? Many of my casual non efamous friends have easily 7-800. She is actually irrelevant and yet thinks she is the shit LOL. it really amazes me how someone insignificant as her has a PULL thread and how she gathered that cult following and started that horrible mercy drama. also those feet pics were totally not pandering. I agree with her videos on BD and Poki but damn someone is really throwing stones in a glass house.

She nuked her IG before, I think she was around 1000. I actually missed the chance to capture a community post she made saying "uwu please follow me in my social media". Obviously her comments are disabled, as expected from Aria "You can talk to me anytime" rose

I think in her head she was like "Unlike those shady ass hoes I don't hide anything, I'm more righteous than them I'm a true gamer girl". I wanna theorize that the reason she was here was to cop the thread, because it appears on the first page of searching, it's a dirt in her internet historial. If she can control it or make it fade away.

Thinking that I'm in those screens just brings a tear to my eye. I miss the old /owg/.

Jokes aside, I've had some interactions with Aria as well in the Blizzard forum before the ReworkBrig thing and all she did was just take screens  out of context (the thread was about how Mercy mains were addressing heroes in a bad status NOW instead of when Mercy was a must pick whereas Ana was in an almost unplayable status for a year and half, Bastion has been pretty situational since its ironclad nerf and Torb is just.... the hero it is) and put them in her vids by claiming how Mercy mains are being oppressed when she basically spent most of her time witch hunting "Mercy haters" in the Blizzard Forums, sending her parrots to massively flag comments she didn't like. The pink Mercy icon was her, but I'm not sure why she wanted to blur out her nickname.Image may contain: text

Aria actually at some point got mad at people on discord that said to her "Why go to a place where everyone will bash you" and replied with  "why you didn't log in to defend me". The OOC screens I wanna theorize it's actually because at some point noone was hearing her so she decided to start doing be more clickbaity. This is another one from one of her deletbrig videos

mkn5vwarrm321.thumb.jpg.f442ae991e4b00cf

In the end, it's another of those ironies, because people used OOC screens to attack her.

I never realized she was into league now? Oh god, please dont tell me she'll be the spokesperson for kayle rework or something. ._. She really doesnt have to, no one is asking for her to defend something or kayle. I really dont believe it after that overwatch fiasco here is she about to jump into league. 

Unless she really has been playing and i wasnt aware. 

She played league before, she was introduced to it by her last boyfriend, by her words, he was a pretty competitive person, and that drive her the wrong way. Nonetheless she uses League as a comparison to say the message of "OW has the worst community".

Some posts about bragging about viewers, and the hate she still feels towards the ow community as a whole. Also comparing two games that belong in different genres. She will never let this go.

Icantletitgo.thumb.png.b377789cfbb055f84

ireallycantletitgo.thumb.png.58ee4081438

After deleting comments, a video with backlash, aria bragging and  also trying to fake it with "I was afraid to speak". Also she is finally doing music after months again it seems

deleteeverything.thumb.png.53b4a99c85ac7

She is actually trying to upload her music to spotify now ispotifynow.thumb.png.b55abec9784037301b

Honestly I'm glad she is finally doing music again, I was wondering why she didn't upload anything this week. Altho I expect her to upload a video about adpocalypse 2.0

And for last, Aria talking about her being mentally ill, again.

5c7544b15a399_I_cant_sleep_at_night.thum

I forgot to add, she opened her discord for a day but seems she closed it again. She deleted the tweet before I could screencap it

Edited by roastychicken

Posted (edited)

I didn't know she'd eventually be relevant enough to have her own thread. She's been a huge mess lately. I just had to unsubscribe from her yesterday when I saw her e-girl callout video. At first I read the pinned comment that she made about how she isn't actually against "real" sex workers, so I gave the video a benefit of the doubt and I couldn't even get through a couple of minutes.

She's always had a pseudo-"savior" and "holier than thou" vibe in her rants, but I looked past it because she made valid points and she was the only person that's gotten enough traction in the OW community as a Mercy main. People are unfortunately horribly transphobic, homophobic, and sexist, so they dismiss long time and popular Mercy mains like EeveeA, Hoshizora, and Animetic when they call out the problems with Mercy. I mainly watched her videos occasionally, so I hardly saw behind the scenes stuff where she called for raids and other BS. Unfortunately, her actions are dragging down the Mercy community and any time she does some stupid shit, people turn to Hoshizora and Luminum or whoever else backed the #ReworkMercy movement and yell at them for not publicly denouncing her, the movement, or just they get outright "cancelled" by association. 

anyway she came off as a "i'm not like other girls" in that video and some of the points she made in the video towards e-girls could be said about her (ex: calling out these girls' "baby voices")

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

I don't think anyone has posted this video yet but someone has made another video on Aria.

Posted

Okay this is kinda irrelevant and petty but her voice annoys the crap out of me.