• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1161 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright everybody, it's time to play the Aria drinking game, step right up and take your shots 'cause she's rebranding and going on hiatus again. 

giphy.gif

cover2.jpg

Posted (edited)

:alpacaconfused: So it seems the hiatus is officially over.

what I’ve noticed with the new posts

-Picture quality seems a bit better

-From the background of one of the new Insta posts, Aria looks to have made a new backdrop.

To be honest she seems to be taking a bit more time with her most recent pictures to make them a bit better; which for any content creator it’s a good step forward.

Theres only one picture I don’t much care for with the recent posts— The face she is making is a little bit too odd, but oh well. 

Update 10/23:  um- welp the pictures are now gone from her twitter and she removed a couple of the new ones from Instagram.  Which is a little odd because most of them that were posted were fairly good.   The quality was better and genuinely looked nice.    Nothing really negative to say about them.  But deleting content constantly will make it a bit harder for her to gain traction.

E873445C-F3A4-4614-A8E5-3848D66A68AA.thu

Edited by mochimaku
noticed new posts deleted from her socials.

Posted

:alpacaconfused: So it seems the hiatus is officially over.

what I’ve noticed with the new posts

-Picture quality seems a bit better

-From the background of one of the new Insta posts, Aria looks to have made a new backdrop.

To be honest she seems to be taking a bit more time with her most recent pictures to make them a bit better; which for any content creator it’s a good step forward.

Theres only one picture I don’t much care for with the recent posts— The face she is making is a little bit too odd, but oh well. 

Update 10/23:  um- welp the pictures are now gone from her twitter and she removed a couple of the new ones from Instagram.  Which is a little odd because most of them that were posted were fairly good.   The quality was better and genuinely looked nice.    Nothing really negative to say about them.  But deleting content constantly will make it a bit harder for her to gain traction.

I just wish people would stop doing the ahegao  face. It is not flattering on anyone!

Posted

she looks like she bouta sneeze

Posted

she's cosplaying Gollum from the Lord of the Rings

Screenshot_46.thumb.png.4684caa5f36ee3a5

Posted

she's cosplaying Gollum from the Lord of the Rings

Screenshot_46.thumb.png.4684caa5f36ee3a5

at least he does better ahegao

Image result for gollum ahegao

Posted

Her posing is still terrible imo, this angle gives her no favor at all, but I do think dark hair suits her better.

She might be a natural blonde, her face looks way too mature to not look ridiculous when she wears pedobait outfits like her sheer pastel sailor fuku. I dislike her eyes makeup but her lips are fine to me, if she was going for a more dramatic makeup and darker/more mature outfits, she would appear vapid than she is.

EHl-l-vWoAA9RCH.thumb.jpg.45fcca00203e2f

Posted

She looks high on drugs rather than sexy or erotic

Posted

Her posing is still terrible imo, this angle gives her no favor at all, but I do think dark hair suits her better.

She might be a natural blonde, her face looks way too mature to not look ridiculous when she wears pedobait outfits like her sheer pastel sailor fuku. I dislike her eyes makeup but her lips are fine to me, if she was going for a more dramatic makeup and darker/more mature outfits, she would appear vapid than she is.

EHl-l-vWoAA9RCH.thumb.jpg.45fcca00203e2f

imo dark lipstick really suits her but not the gradient,,
if she goes for the mature look, she'd look amazing tbh

Posted

tbh she really didn’t need to post those 4 pink wig pics in a row, they’re incredibly similar and could have been posted together as a photoset and it would have looked way better on her feed. i feel like she def still needs to work on her posing, she looks less sexy and more awkward and immature. also lol @ “Fashion Model”

D596182F-8CAA-4485-A4D3-7BB1A75B866D.jpeg

Posted

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how old is she? She looks a lot older than what she's going for. :alpacaworry: 

Posted (edited)

tbh she really didn’t need to post those 4 pink wig pics in a row, they’re incredibly similar and could have been posted together as a photoset and it would have looked way better on her feed. i feel like she def still needs to work on her posing, she looks less sexy and more awkward and immature. also lol @ “Fashion Model”

D596182F-8CAA-4485-A4D3-7BB1A75B866D.jpeg

I 100% agree. The 4 pink wig photos she posted are a tad bit too similar and posting them separately makes her feed look a bit repetitive.   Is it okay to have a reoccurring color?- Certainly.  However having variety between posts is equally important.   It would be beneficial for her feed if she put certain pictures in a photo set, that way it wouldn’t look like her general feed is repeating.

Also yes she should experiment and practice with different, poses, angels and expressions. Having a favorite theme is okay however having variety and being able to go out of the comfort zone will prove better results when building a following.

@Victorique @I have a crush on No0b3 -I absolutely agree with both of your posts in regards to make up. Darker colors do seem to compliment her more. The combination of the dark lipstick and soft pastel ombré eye shadow doesn’t quite match well.    If she were to recreate this look again, having a darker eyeshadow palette would make the look stand out more. 7E2265B4-B11A-4DE6-B4C1-A6E478DBA0CE.thuAB0C72B4-0F82-439C-923F-71761A7BB772.thu

2BFF34D3-4C39-4601-B8A4-1D438CDA6577.thu

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but how old is she? She looks a lot older than what she's going for. :alpacaworry: 

I remember in her video about “loli-e girls” posted about a year ago, she stated she was 25 years old

So she is approximately 26-27 years old now depending on when her birthday is.

Hope this helps!

:alpacashocked: (Edit: PULL merged my two of my posts together, sorry if it comes across lengthy!) :alpacaworry2:

Edited by mochimaku

Posted

imo dark lipstick really suits her but not the gradient,,if she goes for the mature look, she'd look amazing tbh

highly agree with this. she reminds me a lot of Zoe Kazan (who is honestly SO gorgeous) who can look a lot different depending on her styling. instead of working against her looks, trying to be uwu/loli, she should glow upwards with more mature makeup/hair and she could be such a knockout. Aria I know you read this thread, you can do so much more than be somebody's knockoff. you'll feel so much better enhancing your own looks than adopting someone elses, trust me.

zoe.jpg

Posted

she'd look amazing! she might seem a tad old for her age, but she's pretty, so I guess she can pull it off

aria are u reading this

Posted

She actually looks cute with the pink wig. Imo her thick bangs don’t really work for her so it would be nice if she grew them out or had them thinner. Also her makeup is pretty decent too. Honestly the e-girl route could work for her as long as she actually puts in effort