• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1194 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She did another mass deleting of videos, leaving only the pokemon related ones. Probably because of all the shitshow blizzard has been into.

Another thing I found is despite of how much she says she hate the blizzard forums and the people going there, she was posting there until last week

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/u/PixelPleuve-1932/activity

Also I find hilarious how Nicolle is saying that she doesn't want to half ass things, since a lot of her content felt half assed. 100$ for selfies, leafy style videos, uninspired music, I think that even with a better camera, the content will still be mediocre because Nicolle still doesn't know how to do poses without awkwardness

Edited by roastychicken
added the opinion about her content

Posted (edited)

:alpacaworry: Oh dear, it seems another name change is approaching.   

Also another YouTube content wipe, currently what is remaining is the lofi remixes and the Pokémon stream highlight.

I did some quick research to what Poyo could mean.

**Unfortunately I’m only familiar with the word being used as kirby’s cute catch phrase, so I took a peak at urban dictionary**

The two main definitions I could find are two possible slang phrases: 

84CEA130-CB97-48C0-A9A5-9898FE03A591.thu656DA844-D15D-4834-AF1E-E37495EE583F.thu9AE45262-727E-4147-91EE-2A2B27966A6D.thu58D5C645-E5AD-4A2B-AC38-B0F1DBC71FD5.thu

Edited by mochimaku
Summarized my previous post, I noticed it had a few grammar errors.

Posted

Oh I get to start up my favorite drinking game! I got my water ready. I wonder what her new name will be next week!

Posted

lmao.thumb.jpg.b87a74d9f13fbfe779555a1b2

Who would've guessed, another name change

u can't build a brand if u change ur name every 5 mins lmao nobody will remember who u are. if she was smart she'd go back to aria rose, at least it made sense??? the word "poyo" is clearly going over everyone's head

also her sad attempts at ahegao are just......... sad

Posted

At this point she should just make one of her tiers the "pick my new username tier" cause the only thing that's for sure with her is that she is going to change it again and again.

Posted

She now is taking a break. Thank goodness

Screenshot_20191016-123805_Twitter.jpg

Posted

that's break #567867, great job guys

Posted (edited)

Let's place bets on how many minutes this break will last!

Edited by Nvri

Posted (edited)

Alright everybody, it's time to play the Aria drinking game, step right up and take your shots 'cause she's rebranding and going on hiatus again. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

Lemme guess. She either is gonna fake her voice (if she already doesn't), tell people what her meaning of poyo is... the list could go on.

Atleast she is actually thinking about her makeup and looks okay with it, cause boy... that Mercy NSFW and all before had makeup that did NOT suit her

Posted (edited)

E41F8245-CE2D-422E-950E-E1200A95D0BF.thu0AD4CEA2-A179-4E08-8FF2-987656A33E04.thu650590BC-FA67-4585-8685-030DADEF4605.thu24F5128B-3CE8-453F-BADC-82B41BC41EEC.thu4DD08BFD-0AB2-423A-9CD2-45E5503BBC40.thu

Edited by mochimaku

Posted

Nicole, if you are reading this, Poyo is a stupid name, don't do it. 

Posted

Alright everybody, it's time to play the Aria drinking game, step right up and take your shots 'cause she's rebranding and going on hiatus again. 

giphy.gif

Related image

Posted

Related image

giphy.gif