• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1472 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

you know why this thread is funny??

cause the lil snowflake can actually defend herself.  by posting here lol

lol after all the shits she pulls, can she really tho? i think the best thing for her to do is to reflect on her behaviour and come back when she's genuinly sorry, not just some "woe is me" shit tier youtuber apology.

also i can't help but think that this jealousy hatred for e-thots is pointless. like there's no product if there's no demands? why is it surprising that the gaming community is filled with horny virgins? i feel like unless these girls are being shady/scummy (scamming/leeching/creating some weird pedophilic fantasy/etc), there isn't really any problem with pandering to certain demographic for profit? just invest on some good push up bras or something surely that will solve your problem with being irrelevant lmao

Edited by serotonin deficiency

Posted

This is so awkward to read all this lol I had a really short interaction with her a looong while back when I didn't even know who she was. All I knew back then was that she was a random pull user with a small youtube channel. I saw Aria Rose in latest posts and I was a like "that sounds familiar hmm" 

Kinda ironic but it perfectly fits for flakes to read and talk smack about people who are basically exactly the same 😂

Posted

She has sealed herself in her uwu echo chamber.

SmartSelect_20190217-071123_Chrome.jpg

Tempted to actually reply and say that she did reply to the thread and acknowledged her thread so... ^^'

Posted (edited)

She acknowledge her PULL thread but still refuses to better herself smh

Also, not that many people know what PULL is, but good job in directing your fans into looking it up and finding your thread!

Edited by FlakeReview
Added the second sentence cuz I had more to say

Posted

She has sealed herself in her uwu echo chamber.

SmartSelect_20190217-071123_Chrome.jpg

This is another thing she does when dealing with criticism, she separates the "good" from the "bad" in every community she inserts herself into.

When she was in OW at first everything was more like "the normal player vs the streamers / pros", after xQc slammed her she went for a more "we support mains vs dps mains", and as reworkmercy went into its inevitable disaster it was changed again to "we mercy mains of low rank vs GM mercy mains".

So when this division is created, she can easily dismiss other players opinion by saying "You're a dps main / gm mercy main you don't know anything about us". It backfired terribly because everyone went against her in the end.

Also at this point she seems to be accepting she is a snowflake.

For last, there's two screenshots of some anons talking about aria, before the deletebrig video, calling her out.

4chinaria.thumb.png.8044bd96872c52f22dc14chinaria2.thumb.png.675ce37d1b0d6a95ed7

Posted

Tempted to actually reply and say that she did reply to the thread and acknowledged her thread so... ^^'

She will ban you instantly.

Posted

Why does she make 50 videos of the literal same topic...we get it you’re not like other girls lol

In her newest video against egirls, she criticises them for having the "not like the other girls" persona. Of course, she does the same damn shit. Even sneaked in the fact that she's a "producer" for some reason, even though it was in no way relevant.

Posted

In her newest video against egirls, she criticises them for having the "not like the other girls" persona. Of course, she does the same damn shit. Even sneaked in the fact that she's a "producer" for some reason, even though it was in no way relevant.

Seems like a r/notlikeothergirls. 

Posted (edited)

This is another thing she does when dealing with criticism, she separates the "good" from the "bad" in every community she inserts herself into.

When she was in OW at first everything was more like "the normal player vs the streamers / pros", after xQc slammed her she went for a more "we support mains vs dps mains", and as reworkmercy went into its inevitable disaster it was changed again to "we mercy mains of low rank vs GM mercy mains".

So when this division is created, she can easily dismiss other players opinion by saying "You're a dps main / gm mercy main you don't know anything about us". It backfired terribly because everyone went against her in the end.

Also at this point she seems to be accepting she is a snowflake.

For last, there's two screenshots of some anons talking about aria, before the deletebrig video, calling her out.

4chinaria.thumb.png.8044bd96872c52f22dc14chinaria2.thumb.png.675ce37d1b0d6a95ed7

Thinking that I'm in those screens just brings a tear to my eye. I miss the old /owg/.

Jokes aside, I've had some interactions with Aria as well in the Blizzard forum before the ReworkBrig thing and all she did was just take screens  out of context (the thread was about how Mercy mains were addressing heroes in a bad status NOW instead of when Mercy was a must pick whereas Ana was in an almost unplayable status for a year and half, Bastion has been pretty situational since its ironclad nerf and Torb is just.... the hero it is) and put them in her vids by claiming how Mercy mains are being oppressed when she basically spent most of her time witch hunting "Mercy haters" in the Blizzard Forums, sending her parrots to massively flag comments she didn't like. The pink Mercy icon was her, but I'm not sure why she wanted to blur out her nickname.Image may contain: text

Edited by Matt1990

Posted

I agree with everything shes says I just think she comes off wrong she isnt very self aware at all 

Posted

Some screens from her twitter

She has been trying to network with keemstar these days

keemstarnoticemepls.thumb.png.00cf0bda9c

I don't know is she's either talking about mattpatt or mundanematt in this one

matt.thumb.png.864c96691f1ef5037000ed1df

And of course, with youtube recent changes she has the perfect excuse to censor / block comments now (also more victimising)

Remember, this is the girl that later tweets in  that smugidontcareyoujealous attitude

guysihaveanexcuse.thumb.png.d0ec82665075

And a part of her rant about video games design

_reworkkayle.thumb.png.afa048d263303e855

Also she deleted her vic mignogna video, probably after the big backlash she got from Vic supporters

Seems like a r/notlikeothergirls. 

As there are people willing to give 100 + bucks to a girl showing boobs, there are ones who hate those girls with a strong passion, and will latch onto any girl who shows herself as the opposite and opposes them.

Posted

I use to kind of like her videos, but after the belle delphine one i started to feel like she had some kind of furious jealousy towards egirls. I dont really like belle, but a lot of the stuff aria said...applied to herself too..?? idk. I hate using the jealousy card.. but personally i think aria is a huge hypocrite & has some sort of jealousy towards girls who are internet famous. Whenever she makes videos on other women I sense a huge case of "see? im calling out these THOTS uwu so im def not like them! hehe". I agree with some of her points in her videos, of course, but her obvious jealousy is just too strong and pushes me away from enjoying her content at all.

Ngl the whole mercy situation she pulled was ass as well. Sorry if this sounds rude, but she's not even good at mercy to begin with and barely tried to learn her in the first place. 

I think she's mega hypocritical and has a huge need for attention. Also, she really cant handle differing opinions. that's just my opinion tho:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

It's pretty funny seeing her pull the victim card and saying that she gets mean messages... girl, everyone online does. You could be playing Hello Kitty Online and get that shit. On top of that, you post here and criticise other people all the time. People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones...

Posted

Some screens from her twitter

She has been trying to network with keemstar these days

keemstarnoticemepls.thumb.png.00cf0bda9c

I don't know is she's either talking about mattpatt or mundanematt in this one

matt.thumb.png.864c96691f1ef5037000ed1df

And of course, with youtube recent changes she has the perfect excuse to censor / block comments now (also more victimising)

Remember, this is the girl that later tweets in  that smugidontcareyoujealous attitude

guysihaveanexcuse.thumb.png.d0ec82665075

And a part of her rant about video games design

_reworkkayle.thumb.png.afa048d263303e855

Also she deleted her vic mignogna video, probably after the big backlash she got from Vic supporters

As there are people willing to give 100 + bucks to a girl showing boobs, there are ones who hate those girls with a strong passion, and will latch onto any girl who shows herself as the opposite and opposes them.

is she trying to pull a kanye now? disagreeing with everyone no matter how shit of an opinion she has? this matt guy literally told his fans to spam advertisers, he intentionally created adpocalypse 2.0 just so he can get media attention to himself.

"people only doing it because they want their money" no shit bitch it's called a livelihood for a reason. she's more empathetic towards that guy than the hundreds of small creators whose income got fucked by him.

Posted

I never realized she was into league now? Oh god, please dont tell me she'll be the spokesperson for kayle rework or something. ._. She really doesnt have to, no one is asking for her to defend something or kayle. I really dont believe it after that overwatch fiasco here is she about to jump into league. 

Unless she really has been playing and i wasnt aware.