• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1154 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys don’t make fun of Aria/Pluet/Saccharine/Bitch she has a disease called attention seeking whore and it usually manifests in children up to 3-4 years old.  Although she has a rare case that continues on from her young age into her 50s, so stop being mean or else her depression and anxiety and... whatever else I’m missing, will get worse and she’ll have to leave Twitter for another 5 days. 

Don't forget she'll come back after 30 minutes because that's 5 days to her. :P 

Posted

Don't forget she has memory loss so she will forget anything she did in the past 

:'( pls be nice to her guys, it's not easy being 765834534 names every month

Posted

I hate it how she thinks that she can get away with everything as long as she starts screaming stuff about self growth etc. For example she would post wanna be inspirational things and next week she would post her hypocritical bullshit. She acts like a teen but she is in her mid 20s... Does she think that her behavior makes her feel young or something.

Posted

Bro that’s some console tier aim right there and I play on PS4. 😂

wait shes playing on a PC???!! wtffff i thought she was bad at aiming because controllers???????

Posted

wait shes playing on a PC???!! wtffff i thought she was bad at aiming because controllers???????

nah, she’s only bad because it’s difficult to see if you have your head so far up your ass 

21A6D930-6987-420A-AA7D-950CFA101973.gif

Posted (edited)

lol get fucked

edit: full screencap added since Twitter preview cropped it 

IMG_20190907_204403.thumb.jpg.5a5139a6c0

Edited by PurinPrincess

Posted

Bitch what rank? 

Posted

Bitch what rank? 

the rank she effortlessly got from being boosted by her cuck of course!

Posted

This is kinda old, but the question if she closed her discord seems to be answered here

muhdiscordmuhanxiety.thumb.png.2082e0018

Classic Nicole doing one of her weekly "I'm feeling much better than last month where I was miserable and anxious I'm now trully happy <<333" 

Most importantly. Get Ready. She's rebooting her main channel once again, finally she's going to upload a new music video. btw Nicole, this is like the 3rd time you're saying you now feel confident to do music again

rebootingonceagain.thumb.png.d61d5d06348

Posted

it hasn't even been that long since she last put out a music thing. Which honey, no, you can't sing. Stop acting like you can. 

Ugh I am never clicking on a video of her singing again t-t. 

Posted

whenever she uploads a controversial video somebody should download it and reupload it.

Also, she has one of the most expensive synths I heard somewhere. Idk if it was in this thread or a video... That patreon money is going to her moving and her boosting probably

Posted

Eventually her ego is going to be so big that she’s going to think she’s the hottest shit and will justify her actions because of her rank. That’s what I can see coming tbh, it’s already starting to go there. 

Posted

Will she ever accept that whining on twitter for pity and taking a day off 'for self-care' wont help her? She really needs some help. I remember she talked that she visited therapists but I bet thats bullshit. She doesn't understand that she needs some serious help because of the way she acts and things she does, she is mid-aged woman after all. She is just gonna completely destroy her own life if she won't stop being on social media.

Posted

lol this beeyatch went from hating on e-thots to selling her own lewds and becoming a e-thot!!

how do you become something you were against before...

Posted

lol get fucked

edit: full screencap added since Twitter preview cropped it 

IMG_20190907_204403.thumb.jpg.5a5139a6c0

Aria being a hypocrite + responding to PULL on her twitter all at once? You spoil me Aria :x