• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1541 posts in this topic

Posted

How many times does this chick have to remake her accounts, it's annoying af. You can run but you can't hide Aria ¬¬

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

Take a shot for every alias she has

• Aria Rose
  • DulcetRefrain
  • Saccharine Beats/Tweets/Tea/Games
  • Sweet Melodies
  • Wynter Rose
  • Pixel Pleuve/Pleuie

Posted

• Aria Rose
  • DulcetRefrain
  • Sweet Melodies
  • Wynter Rose
  • Pixel Pleuve/Pleuie

Looks like you can add another oneScreenshot_20190817-141945_Instagram.thu

Posted

• Aria Rose
  • DulcetRefrain
  • Sweet Melodies
  • Wynter Rose
  • Pixel Pleuve/Pleuie

talk about multiple personality disorder...

Posted

Jesus woman pick a name and stick to it. 

Posted

all her names are lame just like her

Posted

all her names are lame just like her

I like how she thinks she is so clever with her names and its like a pretty common username for folks like her. Like sis you ain't original. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190819-234427.thumb.png.c42

She's might be starting to use the art account as her main twitter now, to avoid criticisms from her old account. 

I don't care if you believe a character to be straight or bi or whatever, but inserting your own opinion into someone else's post and saying "literally 0 proof" is classic close-minded heteronormativity and you're just an ass. 

Posted

Screenshot_20190819-234427.thumb.png.c42

She's might be starting to use the art account as her main twitter now, to avoid criticisms from her old account. 

I don't care if you believe a character to be straight or bi or whatever, but inserting your own opinion into someone else's post and saying "literally 0 proof" is classic close-minded heteronormativity and you're just an ass. 

Also wtf does she care about two randoms having a conversation about a character being bi anyway? 

Posted

We're more in an off season, she's been pretty quiet (at least on twitter, she's been posting her "nudes" in her patreon).

I can guess some possibilities.

1. She ends up getting involved in the ow community once again, and she will go back to her passive agressive bitterness until someone from the ow community calls her out
  2. She goes into another fandom, she's been teasing for a long time of wanting to become a poketuber, maybe she's waiting for a clickbait trend to jump onto it
  3. She'll try harder to network with other e-thots until she gets into a fight with another one with the end result of getting banished.

I'm gonna try also to guess that she will end up having another rebranding in 4 months

Posted

We're more in an off season, she's been pretty quiet (at least on twitter, she's been posting her "nudes" in her patreon).

1. She ends up getting involved in the ow community once again, and she will go back to her passive agressive bitterness until someone from the ow community calls her out
  2. She goes into another fandom, she's been teasing for a long time of wanting to become a poketuber, maybe she's waiting for a clickbait trend to jump onto it
  3. She'll try harder to network with other e-thots until she gets into a fight with another one with the end result of getting banished.

I'm gonna try also to guess that she will end up having another rebranding in 4 months

I bet the first time someone brings up her old drama she will rebrand again. Sis is trying to hide from her past, but maybe she should just oh I don't know own up and apologize? 

She will never be left alone for all the shit she has done. I mean she does realize she's hurt whole communities through her selfish behavior? Like...I don't get this girl and her twitter is like dead. 

Also on the bi thing fans can say what they like about characters. They don't have to have proof of it Nichole. I mean you've read fanfiction right girl? 

Posted

Well she did make this video: 

https://cadence.gq/cloudtube/video/mIO-9kLwoQo

Which I am 100% confused about what she is trying to say.  Is she saying the knock off is an obvious knock off? Is she trying to imply it's better somehow?  

If she is trying to imply it's better than she really fell for garbage. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/cbx07o/about_lets_go_pokemon_mobile_the_chinese_pokemon/

It's a Gacha scam game plus they're already using models gamefreak made. 

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen, place your bets now on Aria's next username!