• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1515 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Preach 🙌🏼

Also from the looks of it, it looks like no one was even trying to harass her on Twitter???? They were strictly stating the truth about her and her shitty actions. She started the entire fight along with her 1 friend.

Edited by bananyas

Posted

At this point who's left from the mercy communiy who didn't end up getting dragged into drama by her.

Star: "Star rank shamed me :c she called me a plat mercy :ccc"

Niandra: "Shady ass hoe didn't ask for permission to make a video of my movement, stop giving hearts to my haters I hate you"

Titanium: "Stop saying I'm not up for discussion <.<, I always am up for a nice talk, it's all these bitches that don't want to enter in my discord trap uwu"

Hoshi: "Stop doing jokes I don't like. I hate you stop calling me a hypocrite it makes me depressed uwu"

I'm gonna say it again, it's a matter of times before her nudes end up leaked, she's so bad in the PR department that sooner or later she's going to piss off one of her patreons.

Posted

Like she can’t even defend herself against any of the claims made about her, how pathetic. Instead she’ll just send out her 1 friend, cuckboy, and army of incel white knights to tell people to leave her alone

Posted

Right, so I have to PC it up so my post can get approved.

Originally I came here to let you guys know some personal details about Ryan.
Yesterday my post wouldn't get approved because I'm in the hot seat for whatever reason.

So here's the deal, I let you guys in on some personal things and answered any questions you had about Ryan
or Nicole. So in retaliation to this situation, Ryan and Nicole pinged me in their server and modded me to try and
undermine what I was doing.

Ryan messaged me here because he's dumb, his literal whole purpose here is to just get attention from you lot.
Beta boy aside, Nicole really shouldn't be messaging Hoshi, I'm not sure why this mercy thing is being brought back
or talked about in the first place. But I mean it's like whatever, I feel like no matter what you say to her she will just
yearn for the attention she doesn't get anymore.

Posted

At this point who's left from the mercy communiy who didn't end up getting dragged into drama by her.

Star: "Star rank shamed me :c she called me a plat mercy :ccc"

Niandra: "Shady ass hoe didn't ask for permission to make a video of my movement, stop giving hearts to my haters I hate you"

Titanium: "Stop saying I'm not up for discussion <.<, I always am up for a nice talk, it's all these bitches that don't want to enter in my discord trap uwu"

Hoshi: "Stop doing jokes I don't like. I hate you stop calling me a hypocrite it makes me depressed uwu"

I'm gonna say it again, it's a matter of times before her nudes end up leaked, she's so bad in the PR department that sooner or later she's going to piss off one of her patreons.

Does she have anyone at this point besides her pimp I mean boyfriend? 

Posted

25806ED3-9A4E-420B-BB89-D0AC618C2581.jpeg

'b-b-but muh depreshun :'( its not fair that you block me after i attacked you :'(( you're not allowed to have an opinion that i don't like :'(((((('

giphy.gif

Please tell me how this proves my point wrong. Cuckboy you fail at trolling and defending you and your dumbass gf. 😂

6C3312D6-79A6-4DEF-B0A9-262349BA36AF.jpeg

8FA1D024-D7E3-4214-922C-27CFE8F71009.jpeg

By ”break” she means stay off Twitter for less than an hour. I don’t have the patience to read the whole fight but it’s not surprising she’d try to put on the whole ‘mentally ill innocent angel’ act again~

Lol just block him already 

Posted

I've seen some people calling Nicole a boosted Diamond player and never really said much about it, but I thought my input on it could be interesting. For reference, I play OW a lot and I'm currently a high-master/low-GM support main (and have been since two-three seasons), mostly playing Mercy these days since it's the best pick considering how the game is.

I do think Nicole is boosted, but it became more apparent when she left extremely low-diamond.

She used to be gold-plat, which is the most "common" rank for OW competitive players. It's a place where you belong if you play quite well but lack some game sense, and there is nothing wrong with that! Most of my friends are in it because they don't take the game as seriously as I do. For example, Mercy can resurrect a dead teammate but the casting time of this ability is a bit less than 2 seconds. Part of your game sense is understanding that you shouldn't take this risk (unless it's crucial) if there is any hero able to kill Mercy in less than 2 seconds (for example: a sniper who can one-shot you, such as a Widow, but there is many more) and no-one to protect you (for example: a tank who can either shield you or take the damages for you).
This is exactly what Nicole do and the only reason why it works is because she's still in low-diamond where both teams are mixed with plat players and most likely lacks good communication between teammates to say which character to focus and kill. All her montages are filled with content like that and it's infuriating to know that she thinks she's a great player when she flies up in the sky (= super jump) when her enemy team has either snipers or hitscan characters who, if they have a correct aim, can punish her pretty quickly.

Another thing is that Nicole never screenshot her entire desktop at the end of a match to show her rank or her career, aka her profile page where anyone can see her stats on different heroes. If you're not familiar with how the OW interface works, on the bottom left corner, there is a chat where you can talk to both teams (written in orange), your team (written in blue) or the people you're in a group with (in neon green). It also indicates if you play with someone because, at the end of the match, it will tell that you're in your group discussion and not in the team chat anymore. It's a bit tricky to explain and English isn't my first language but the most important thing to know is that you can't really hide or erase it unless you quit the game and log back in. And Nicole never takes screenshots of her desktop including it, because she would have to hide it to not prove that she's not playing alone. I've searched her Twitter and she always hides it, which is quite suspicious to me since most players don't care about it.

Getting out of plat is hard. High-plat is filled with cheaters and hackers and a lot of try-hard players who were once diamond but fell back. There is a reason to it: if you're a high-level OW player (diamond and on), if you don't play the game for some days, you'll decay. This means that your rank will go down until you play again. And the lowest ground you can achieve without decaying more? It's diamond. Diamond is actually often filled with high-level players who decayed and want to go back to their previous state, this is why new diamond players often go back to plat after playing one or two games there. And seeing Nicole winning more than >100 SR once she got there and in such a short amount of time got me suspicious. If you soloQ as Mercy there, it's highly unlikely to do so unless you're a pro or semi-pro player (I have an acquaintance who managed to go from plat to master on a new account but he's in the OW Contenders, basically the level just before the OW League).
I was curious and decided to check her profile, which is public and can be accessed here. Her Mercy winrate is absolute nuts and I can tell you, by being 100% sure, than you can't have this winrate unless you duoQ with an insanely good player.

Capture.thumb.PNG.383c3f30b2fca42767e6dd

Sincerely, it's just impossible to play alone at this rank and to lose such a small amount of games. Since Nicole never ever shares her whole matches, I think I can peacefully say my claims are right. And not seeing the same name coming back in her team is a stupid answer to give since most boosters have multiple boosting accounts and can easily work out with you if you want to do a montage and "prove" you soloQ.

I forgot to add this but Nicole tweaked her OW colors, making her enemy yellow instead of red. This is a small tweak but if you do so, OW will have a bug where it won't show with which person/group you're playing with (which are supposed to be outlined in neon green, as opposed to your regular teammates in blue, for instance). This way, it's easier to disguise your booster if you have any.
Another thing people often do (even in my rank) is to quit the group once a game has been found, and therefore can't be blamed of boosting/getting boosted. It's a good method if you don't wanna arouse any suspicion from anyone.

Sorry for the veeery long post but I thought this could be seen as informative for some! Since Nicole plays OW I thought it could help the members who aren't familiar with how the game works :alpacasad: I do play it a lot despite not wanting to go pro or semi-pro but seeing Nicole saying she wanna become master made me afraid she hired a booster in order to do so. And trust me, you don't want a master Mercy in your game, with the game sense of Nicole, a low-plat player in terms of awareness.

Capture.PNG

What convinces me even more is how that guy who thought he was "trolling" jumped on here and tried to make it sound that Aria and him carried her boyfriend. lol. I immediately grew skeptical of their intentions when they posted that, that's why I buggered off posting to see how it would go. Even if her boyfriend was completely shite at playing, hers is really no better. Even after getting critiques from her own supporters she still manages to ignore their advice and wank off on gamesense. I'm still shocked by those rezzes in front of Widow, honestly. It looks like panic-rez.

Ryan was my roommate prior to everything, so I was around him and his last relationship. His ex actually brought this thread to my attention during all the controversy, she posts here so it's whatever. Nicole and I would play League and Overwatch together, but we had to be careful whenever we included Ryan because he was bad.. like I had to purchase a second Overwatch account just so that we could all play ranked together because he was 1500 sr, like I'm not an all-star Overwatch player, but he was just too low to play with us. So we had to spend a season catching him up so that we could all play in plat lol.

Posted

They could of also just not played Ranked. 

Like if he's bad why would you purposely drag him into ranked games when overwatch has multiplayer games that aren't ranked? Let him practice in those games. 

Posted (edited)

Lol just block him already 

That was the first message I ever received from him. I don’t have the time to talk to him but I’d love to see what other stupid shit he says before his ass gets blocked or banned from here lmao.

Edited by bananyas

Posted (edited)

People are calling Nicole out about her constant hypocrisy and her playing the victim at any given opportunity. Call me insensitive but I quite enjoy it, you reap what you sow etc. :alpacasad:

Capture1.thumb.PNG.42bb1a27b9a843d8f35b5

Capture.thumb.PNG.cbd5a4278f92b4b7a38c53

Sorry about the weird colors though, new Twitter is strange.

Edit: someone found tweets she liked. So much for being inclusive and open-minded, huh.

D-mNtObW4AA-60L.thumb.jpg.67dcd65d9c4c80

Capture.PNG

Edited by Victorique
Added another screenshot, sorry about the Niandra one always being at the bottom, idk why it keeps happening!

Posted

Ironically before she was rt'ing in her classic "positivity uwu" mode when she gets called out

positivityuwu.thumb.png.54e8029191cc65c5

Before talking about hoshi one last time

positivityuwu2.thumb.png.6ae5ec8376c7211positivityuwu3.thumb.png.1b09ceb73f02e8a

Nicole, the reason why people bring your mental illness is because you can't stop talking about it, it pretty much became your main excuse and your get out of jail card. It's obvious your treatment isn't working, part of it because you can't improve thanks to your inability to leave something behind.

And second , I have a hard time  believing someone from hoshi's fanbase really wants Nicole to kill herself, what I actually believe is, in that they want her "gone" from OW, and they have all the right to say that, as some old youtube comment said

Nicole you really want to not be hated and shittalked, but you always end up giving people the reasons for it. The raid, you trying to "troll", your fight against other owtubers, you boyfriend sperging out trying to defend you. The fact that you can easily betray your own ideals and become the thing you hated the most.

For last, two screens, the first when Nicole just started her fight with Hoshi, and the last tweet from Hoshi

the_smug_bitch.thumb.png.7905aa6e8143583

the_smug_queen.thumb.png.1d68d4664d279a7

Posted

Aaaand ladies and gentlemen that was Nicole’s entire “break” 

Posted

Funny thing she lost followers on Twitter after what shit she started.

Posted

Aaaand ladies and gentlemen that was Nicole’s entire “break” 

I like how her break is to start unnecessary drama. That must be a nice break from the "usual". 

Posted

Funny thing she lost followers on Twitter after what shit she started.

Good