• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1385 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

How sad that Aria’s bf has to come lurk + white knight for her again also he could have just used her account to post lmao

Edited by bananyas

Posted

What, did Aria not tell him how PULL works? Or is she going to continue to let him embarrass himself?

Posted

What, did Aria not tell him how PULL works? Or is she going to continue to let him embarrass himself?

She probably didn't want him to come on here to begin with 😂

Well, mr. boyfriend you better be entertaining once you can post on here. 

Posted

Yo instead of fucking trying to post here, why the fuck don't you and aria get a fucking job so you can finally meet eachother and fuck like bunnies instead of being racist, annoying and mostly a hypocrite

jesus fuck

Posted

This guy is as tryhard edgy as his haircut 

Posted

Lmfao this boring ass, wonder bread, Winnipeg White girl thinks she can be a kawaii lil anime loli. She even out here tryna bait BTS fans or some others and claiming to be "getting back into K-pop" like lol... nobody wants u in their communities

Buddy! You're, like, 27 years old, unemployed, mentally insane and addicted to drama. You're pretending to live with someone literally 6,000 km away from you and LARPing as a girl in a healthy relationship LUL.

Finally I love how she blames PoC for "stealing" her jobs... like honey nobody took your employment, you're just lazy, but Aria sweetie you might wanna check up on whoever the fuck stole your lips :) Lookin like a paper cut gash in the middle of her face LMFAO

Posted

You know what's funny? The moment the bf comes in here he is going to get banned because we all know he is here to white knight his uwu queen. 

Posted

Lmfao this boring ass, wonder bread, Winnipeg White girl thinks she can be a kawaii lil anime loli. She even out here tryna bait BTS fans or some others and claiming to be "getting back into K-pop" like lol... nobody wants u in their communities

Buddy! You're, like, 27 years old, unemployed, mentally insane and addicted to drama. You're pretending to live with someone literally 6,000 km away from you and LARPing as a girl in a healthy relationship LUL.

Finally I love how she blames PoC for "stealing" her jobs... like honey nobody took your employment, you're just lazy, but Aria sweetie you might wanna check up on whoever the fuck stole your lips :) Lookin like a paper cut gash in the middle of her face LMFAO

let her try and "bait" us... As soon as word goes out about the things she's done and how she acts, she'll have to start over again for the 18362th time 😂

Posted (edited)

Poor lil Rye Rye, no one gives a fuck about his dumb comments :c

We all know your gf is nasty af and you are the literal definition of a cuckboy lmao 

Edited by bananyas

Posted

Hey what's up guys, I'm an ex mod for Nicole.

I used to take care of the kids in the discord back when she was all about undertale. I've been in plenty of videos (not like they exist anymore) and I guess I'm responsible for Ryan as I introduced the two lol.

I'll provide my dm to prove my claim, and it was back when Ryan was a nobody beta male.

We had a falling out around before the mercy bs so whatever what do I have to lose here lmao

Screenshot_20190717-230426.png

For someone who's an ex mod, had a falling out and has nothing to lose, it seems like you're still a member on Aria's server and are pretty close to her. Unless of course, you're undercover, but then again, she and her bf clearly read this forum so they'd know who you are as you used the same name here as your discord name. So how do we know if you patched things up a while ago and are not just another "Ryan" now?

joequell.png

Posted

Yeah, I know Ryan IRL pretty sure I opened up with this. We had a falling out and I'm filling you guys in on details you don't know.

This is her 3rd discord server, I was modded in the first, banned from the second, and now I'm in the third because Ryan invited me.

I didn't come on here and start sharing anything private, I simply called Ryan out and answered questions about him. I explained my personal experiences with Nicole, and gave some insight to before the Mercy stuff. I boosted his ass, we aren't calling him a booster hell no.

I mean anyways, how would they react to this? Banning me? Like that's a good way to have me keep secrets lmao

pull.png

Posted

pull.png

lmao hypocrite much 9_9 

Posted

Not sure I believe you  :\ 

chimp1.thumb.png.74c4eb3853ae04835221e84

chimp.thumb.png.2edfdf162b17e215163ed5f4

And uhhh this should have been deleted

chimp2.thumb.png.0880b3ba0f6bd36cbac0b54

That's not very ~~uwu positivity~~ of you

chimp4.thumb.png.26ccbd40fc5fdcfc3af24d3

Ryan talking about the Patreon and what you get....$25 for censored nudes?

chimp5.thumb.png.9a4390c9091beaec6e5d58d

chimp6.thumb.png.ffef31f83f075c370bd4e39

Spent 10 minutes looking and that's all I could find that was interesting

Posted

She's such a hypocrite.

Posted

Ew tf, what a nasty ass couple