• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1081 posts in this topic

Posted

I also have a question, if this isn't too much of a bother. Does Ryan actually look like his Twitter profile picture?

VCBk92mL_400x400.thumb.jpg.7c4eb7f6cfb66

I can't prove it but I think I saw his Twitter username several times before that, and he looked more "white", with brown hair instead of black? He looks kind of mixed here, maybe half-East Asian or smth, so I was curious. Thank you :alpacaheadshake:

Unrelated, but that hairstyle :haiplz: 

Posted

I’m sorry for not being educated enough on this, but how is the pokemon fanart racist?

Posted (edited)

I’m sorry for not being educated enough on this, but how is the pokemon fanart racist?

It's not fanart, they painted blackface over a tanskinned character. Blackface being the act of a non-black person painting themselves to appear as racist caricatures of black people. 

Edited by Linquistic
Elaborating

Posted

When it comes to uwutubers all that was ever talked about was the email to Lily. She didn't reach out to anyone else and the collab never happened.

LMAO yeah that's exactly what Ryan has always looked like. He's an emo boy and he would spend plenty of time on his hair every morning lol...

He's got a fair bit of espanol in him, he looks pale but his hair has always been black lol

Posted

Nice to know /s but where it came from doesn't change the fact that its racist. 

Screenshot_20190719-001848_Chrome.jpg

Posted

GTA47tu.thumb.gif.d0d519a4ca3bfd31887fb0

Oh you didn't make it? Well that changes EVERYTHING!/s

Seriously it doesn't matter if he made it, pretty sure no one thought he did in the first place.

Posted

whiguyblink.gif

'Jokes on you, I was only PRETENDING to be a racist! ecksdee'

Posted

Holy fuck. How dumb can this guy get? A match made in heaven

Posted

It's not fanart, they painted blackface over a tanskinned character. Blackface being the act of a non-black person painting themselves to appear as racist caricatures of black people. 

oh, that makes sense, thank you!

Posted

Imagine being this dumb thinking this makes you look better. Also get Roy's name off your username he'd be way more likely to slash you than support your trash can ass. 

Posted

I'm confused why doesn't he just post here directly instead of pm's?

Posted

I'm confused why doesn't he just post here directly instead of pm's?

Because he’s dumb asf 😭

Posted (edited)

I think the mods aren’t letting him post

edit: just wanted to add that I was very confused since I had no idea who this was lol. Also didn’t realize my presence in this thread was significant enough to get messaged lmao

6BFDD8E6-3FB3-419D-89DC-AF6F7EDF5855.thu

Edited by Poutine
Adding that

Posted

Cuckboy really wants to talk to us huh?

Posted

I think the mods aren’t letting him post

edit: just wanted to add that I was very confused since I had no idea who this was lol. Also didn’t realize my presence in this thread was significant enough to get messaged lmao

6BFDD8E6-3FB3-419D-89DC-AF6F7EDF5855.thu

Wait. 

Does the guy not know about whole 'first post has to be approved' thing? Cause this might just be dude doesn't know about that.