• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1161 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else find it disturbing that she made a video about her nsfw photos, but then kept up her 7.2 million view undertale cover that attracts literal CHILDREN? I'd understand if she was a content creator that had a 18+ audience & channel, but these are children that subscribed to her channel for music. 

Is she attracting underage kids to become her patreons to see her nudes? What else is driving kids to her channel? Well not much, considering she only has three videos available, two of which are catered to kids. Combined with her acute interest in loli's... it's all incredibly unsettling to think about.

"Hey kids, do you like my singing voice on these child-friendly covers? How would you like to become a patron to see my nsfw photos? Tee hee~ ^-^"

Posted

Her boyfriend posted this picture in response to a Pokémon fanart which you can see here. I mean, great racist minds, like Nicole and him, think alike :alpacadone: So much for being so adamant about not being racist...

Capture.thumb.PNG.3e87b4ef5a7afcf30c84a1

The person who posted it didn't even care though cause they just reposted it. 

Aka dude wasted time making this racist shit trying to get a rise out of someone and got shut down. 

Posted

They really are perfect for each other, both are toxic as fuck 

Posted

They really are perfect for each other, both are toxic as fuck 

Stupid is as stupid does. And these two are hella stupid. 

Posted

Some people think being racist is quirky and funny when it just makes them look stupid as fuck

especially if they are late 20s 

how embarrassing is that

Posted

Hey what's up guys, I'm an ex mod for Nicole.

I used to take care of the kids in the discord back when she was all about undertale. I've been in plenty of videos (not like they exist anymore) and I guess I'm responsible for Ryan as I introduced the two lol.

I'll provide my dm to prove my claim, and it was back when Ryan was a nobody beta male.

We had a falling out around before the mercy bs so whatever what do I have to lose here lmao

Screenshot_20190717-230426.png

Posted

I used to take care of the kids in the discord back when she was all about undertale. I've been in plenty of videos (not like they exist anymore) and I guess I'm responsible for Ryan as I introduced the two lol.

I'll provide my dm to prove my claim, and it was back when Ryan was a nobody beta male.

We had a falling out around before the mercy bs so whatever what do I have to lose here lmao

Are you cool with talking about why the fallout happened?

Posted

Bitch you’re literally one of the bullies 😂

F65BC09D-086B-4C97-B545-A99FA94B76DF.jpeg

Posted

Anyone else find it disturbing that she made a video about her nsfw photos, but then kept up her 7.2 million view undertale cover that attracts literal CHILDREN? I'd understand if she was a content creator that had a 18+ audience & channel, but these are children that subscribed to her channel for music. 

Is she attracting underage kids to become her patreons to see her nudes? What else is driving kids to her channel? Well not much, considering she only has three videos available, two of which are catered to kids. Combined with her acute interest in loli's... it's all incredibly unsettling to think about.

"Hey kids, do you like my singing voice on these child-friendly covers? How would you like to become a patron to see my nsfw photos? Tee hee~ ^-^"

She isn't bright enough to 2+2, so I don't see it as disturbing. Unfortunate that kids might see that stuff YES, but it all being a plan with a malicious intent is hella reaching.

Posted

Hi Joe, I have a few questions

How was the shitstorm that happened in the end of 2017 when Nicole went against an editor community?

When did Ryan started acting like a knowitall shitlord? or he was always like that? How was Nicole before the relationship?

Do you have any idea why Nicole is so obsessed with Youtube and e-fame?

Posted

Are you cool with talking about why the fallout happened?

Uh.. Ryan was a rl friend I brought in. He was pretty clingy with Nicole at first which put her off of him. But as I worked and he didn't while she was collecting youtube money they got closer, and as they wanted to be alone I got annoyed with being a third wheel, so we cut it off and moved on.

How was the shitstorm that happened in the end of 2017 when Nicole went against an editor community?

This was with the mystic messanger and nightcore people? These were just some of her opinions that blew up for whatever reason. I would be lying if I said I didn't find it all silly, I argued with many of the people in the comments of the videos lol, it was all pretty irrelevant.

When did Ryan started acting like a knowitall shitlord? or he was always like that? How was Nicole before the relationship?

That's just his attitude. He's always going to be defensive towards Nicole, even before the relationship he was all in on Nicole. That's why in my SS provided you see that we have to hide in a mod channel just to avoid him.

Ryan was my roommate prior to everything, so I was around him and his last relationship. His ex actually brought this thread to my attention during all the controversy, she posts here so it's whatever. Nicole and I would play League and Overwatch together, but we had to be careful whenever we included Ryan because he was bad.. like I had to purchase a second Overwatch account just so that we could all play ranked together because he was 1500 sr, like I'm not an all-star Overwatch player, but he was just too low to play with us. So we had to spend a season catching him up so that we could all play in plat lol.

Do you have any idea why Nicole is so obsessed with Youtube and e-fame?
It pays the bills, during the height of Undertale she was making some money, typical videos get watched once or twice, but music videos are rewatched all the time and she had plenty of hits that were in the millions. As she deletes videos though she has to make up for it somehow.

Posted (edited)

I'm not good at keeping up with her latest shenanigans (even tho I'm the one who made the thread)  but this chick is getting worse everytime I check this thread lol. She and that boyfriend of hers are probably the weirdest couple I've seen on the internet, honestly who the fuck brags about their boyfriend buying pasta for them????? He bought you food??? This dreamguy best be boiling the pasta for you too.... 

Edited by FlakeReview
just added more

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your answers. I have one last question for now.

It's been implied in the thread that at some point Nicole tried to network with a lot of what she calls "uwutubers", here's the post quoted

Here's some food for thought. These screenshots were taken at the time her first uwutuber callout video was made and after CreamBRabbit came at her for it. She deleted them soon after because she felt they were too personal, but this was at the height of the thread's attention, so I'm not the only person who saw this.

It was also around this time that I started to not trust Aria, but I didn't say anything because it felt too inconclusive to me. 

pull1.JPG.ac55467ba42a4cef5233f0b4ddde82

pull2.JPG.32f3103932630617885e098f8da72c

pull3.JPG.455782a84844f4e91472a153d819a4

Take from this what you will.

How did Nicole approach Lily and the other high pitched girls? Was she at some point insulted by them or just ignored? Or everything that's on the quoted post everything that happened. I'm really curious about this one since it's something that seems to still bother Nicole to this day

Edited by roastychicken
Added some stuff

Posted (edited)

The said 'rei ko' friend from quoted screenshot (post above), is not just """""friends""""""" with Yuri Ki (Lily Pichu), but is one of her first ever interent friends. I recognized her thanks to nickname and writing style. Had to add it because I felt really disgusted about Aria's quote. I can't expose rei ko not just because I don't want to, but mainly because I do not want to be exposed and rei ko herself doesn't want to be involved with dramas over the internet because of her mental issues. She already had enough of being around people from uwutuber community (she is not a uwutuber herself thou by the way). Sry. I am not LilyPichu's whiteknight by the way, she is a grown woman who still can't get over the fact that she can't be uwu-anime-loli. Lily used to be the biggest uwutuber snowflake, and tbh she still is, she is just good at hiding some things in public and she is not relevant anymore.

Edited by behttie

Posted

I also have a question, if this isn't too much of a bother. Does Ryan actually look like his Twitter profile picture?

VCBk92mL_400x400.thumb.jpg.7c4eb7f6cfb66

I can't prove it but I think I saw his Twitter username several times before that, and he looked more "white", with brown hair instead of black? He looks kind of mixed here, maybe half-East Asian or smth, so I was curious. Thank you :alpacaheadshake: