• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1516 posts in this topic

Posted

And they say romance is dead uwu 

0E289BAF-466B-45E5-B10D-1C8A09760609.jpeg

she really gon pretend like her bf brought that home to her like a good little husband??? They’re long distance. GOD she’s delusional 

Posted

She also just nuked almost all her videos (yet again) expect for the lewd update and her shitty cover channel is gone too now thank god 

Posted

oh wow my boyfriend bought me food

F O O D guys

DID YOU KNOW I EAT FOOD LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS PLANET???

whats next, toothpaste??

she needs to seek REAL HELP, she looks like she's never content with herself (deleting videos and changing names etc)

now pretending her bf is actually there with her??

like jeez, isn't she close to being 30? she can't even handle simple criticism at all like a grown ass woman

Posted

Manitoba 

OOF

the prairie provinces are wack no wonder she’s so ignorant lmao

Posted

oh wow my boyfriend bought me food

F O O D guys

DID YOU KNOW I EAT FOOD LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ON THIS PLANET???

whats next, toothpaste??

she needs to seek REAL HELP, she looks like she's never content with herself (deleting videos and changing names etc)

now pretending her bf is actually there with her??

like jeez, isn't she close to being 30? she can't even handle simple criticism at all like a grown ass woman

"my boyfriend bought me all the toothpaste brands, hE's So sWeEt"

Posted (edited)

lmao ?? Even if he really brought this home, it reeks of snowflake and "uwu, so quirky" ....

Edited by beevy

Posted

She also just nuked almost all her videos (yet again) expect for the lewd update and her shitty cover channel is gone too now thank god 

I'm sort of disappointed we don't get to hear her try to cover lewd songs to go with her new image and new totally nsfw loving personality. 

Posted (edited)

lowkey wants her lewd to leak out of curiosity cause i honest to god can not picture her in any sexually appealing manners whatsoever. now i don't think she's tragically hideous or anything i just think she has as much sex appeal as a fucking plant. she looks like the physical embodiment of asexuality.

Edited by serotonin deficiency

Posted (edited)

I agree fully with serotonin deficiency.

We already saw that picture of her in a bra (page 27) and it was just like all her other pictures: same facial expression, hair style, same angle, little less clothing but that was barely noticeable. I mean good for her if she has found a way taking pictures comfortably, but if that's all.....

Calling that lewd content and paying 50 bucks for it....That's a fucking scam, sis.

Edited by beevy
trying to fix the bold text ...

Posted

Someone’s gotta take one for the team and leak one already, it shouldn’t be long before one of the incels betray her

Posted

Her bf privately dmed me on PULL guys (or possibly fucking aria herself)

LMAO, these people man.. these people really care about what anonymous people think of them, yikesScreenshot_2.thumb.png.cefef7d7bc033801b

Posted

LMAO, these people man.. these people really care about what anonymous people think of them, yikesScreenshot_2.thumb.png.cefef7d7bc033801b

There's literal evidence about your gf being a hypocrite dude do you really not care about it

Posted

some boys dont care about anything aslong as any pussy is being thrown at them lol

Posted

Why would they even pretend? Specially when they're so lazy about it. She doesn't even try to take pictures outside of a white wall. 

Posted

Where would she get the money to go to Texas when she’s unemployed? Did her bf pay for her? If so he should really raise his standards. Or maybe she got the money from begging online? It’s crazy how she’s exactly like the people she hates. Maybe all that criticism was just her projecting lol