• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1006 posts in this topic

Posted

That desperate for money huh. Gross.

Yeah she did call out some girls who are into that stuff and some of them weren’t even lewd at all

Of course.

Miss Hypocritical strikes again. 

Posted

Whenever you think Aria reached bottom, she manages to go even lower.

The ultimate irony is that she actually complained that a lot of the e-girls she hates are still going strong because they have thirsty dudes who are willing to pay hundreds of bucks for mediocre nsfw content. And now she is hoping that some of those thirsty dudes will give her the money she needs.

If you think about it, a lot of her actions had to do with money and an easy route When she tried to get better at something (music, art, streaming) she got pretty bad results compared to the clickbait drama, she seems like she deludes herself into thinking that in just a few artworks or music tracks she'll get thousands of likes and views, not realising lots of artists need to work daily to gain traction.

But I think at this point she's probably thinking "It doesn't matter what I do I'll get hate whatever"

Posted

Wtf. Cheers to the last guy tho~

5D3760D4-5E10-4A22-BF03-ADDD2A357027.jpeg

BB3DF78D-1DBD-47E2-84F3-E7920A88BF4F.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Always giving you guys the latest tea, Don't worry I will be speaking on the E-thot controversy and how she finally joined the dark side.

Edited by Kuji Katsumi
Link did not display correctly

Posted

Always giving you guys the latest tea, Don't worry I will be speaking on the E-thot controversy and how she finally joined the dark side.

Damn this was an excellent video! Bravo! 

Posted

Weird, it's almost as if her raging about e-girls was just a case of the ol' sour grapes... nobody could have seen that coming. I for one am absolutely shocked. 

Posted

Her voice sounds like she's trying hard to sound cute and uwu like lilypichu. It's kinda cringey and monotonous at times. Honestly her Saccharine name fits her pretty well given how she's trying to be nauseatingly sweet. If she just stuck to something instead of being a hypocrite she would have been much better off. 

Posted

I will be posting the new video shortly appreciate the feedback, i hope this video puts a lot into perspective. so stay tuned it'll be up by this evening

Posted

I'd like to remind everyone that self-promoting on PULL is against the rules. Even if you wish a flake would get "exposed" in a more public manner, it's best not to encourage this kind of thing. That's how we end up with people like Aria. Don't request it, don't post it. 

Posted

I will be posting the new video shortly appreciate the feedback, i hope this video puts a lot into perspective. so stay tuned it'll be up by this evening

Great video as always dude! Aria fucking sucks.

Posted (edited)

I'd like to remind everyone that self-promoting on PULL is against the rules. Even if you wish a flake would get "exposed" in a more public manner, it's best not to encourage this kind of thing. That's how we end up with people like Aria. Don't request it, don't post it. 

To be entirely fair my fanbase knows me enough to where i don't care about "promotions or self promoting" the reason i posted this was because of EVERYONE requesting me to do this, I don't care a single bit about promotions and i preach that all the time in my tweets. So to be entirely fair. I understand the rules, however how do you expect the message to spread when everyone else has been posting my videos? because i happen to be posting it its self promotion? someone earlier in the feed posted my same VIDEO. no disrespect but please research my content before saying i care about self promotion and associating me to aria. The video isn't exposing its explaining about the controversial subject of her doing lewd NSFW content after preaching about not doing it. Please as ive stated no disrespect, do your research before coming at the pioneers of raising awareness on her.

Edited by Kuji Katsumi

Posted

To be entirely fair my fanbase knows me enough to where i don't care about "promotions or self promoting" the reason i posted this was because of EVERYONE requesting me to do this, I don't care a single bit about promotions and i preach that all the time in my tweets. So to be entirely fair. I understand the rules, however how do you expect the message to spread when everyone else has been posting my videos? because i happen to be posting it its self promotion? someone earlier in the feed posted my same VIDEO. no disrespect but please research my content before saying i care about self promotion and associating me to aria. The video isn't exposing its explaining about the controversial subject of her doing lewd NSFW content after preaching about not doing it. Please as ive stated no disrespect, do your research before coming at the pioneers of raising awareness on her.

I mean no disrespect either. If people want to see your videos, they'll find them without you sharing them here. I'm aware that others requested it, which is why I advised against that, too. Historically, these things don't go over well, and we don't want to encourage them. Good luck with your channel. If you have further questions or complaints, please feel free to message me (or another mod).

Posted

I mean no disrespect either. If people want to see your videos, they'll find them without you sharing them here. I'm aware that others requested it, which is why I advised against that, too. Historically, these things don't go over well, and we don't want to encourage them. Good luck with your channel. If you have further questions or complaints, please feel free to message me (or another mod).

Respectable, Appreciate the feedback. I respect the reasoning.

Posted

I can’t believe she actually gained some Patrons after that hypocritical NSFW update. Which thirsty incels actually payed to see her crusty ass cooch????

Posted

I can’t believe she actually gained some Patrons after that hypocritical NSFW update. Which thirsty incels actually payed to see her crusty ass cooch????

Maybw she'll pull s Belle Delphinw & not show it