• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Poyo

1080 posts in this topic

Posted

I admit I did not click on any of the videos. I wear hearing aids and no, I di dnot want to hear her screeching 2x louder than normal. 

Posted

Pretty sure she disabled comments so no one points out how god awful her singing is, or maybe someone already did and it triggered her

Posted (edited)

She's back again at doing drama videos

Edited by roastychicken
typos

Posted

She's back again at doing drama videos

For a video with such a clickbaity title, that sure was boring xD

Posted

It's so funny to see Aria trying to convince herself and her followers that "Overwatch is stale and dead". We all know that you are only saying that because you can't deal with the fact that you've been kicked out of the whole community, everyone knows what a toxic bitch you really are now. Overwatch is till very much alive, Aria mad cause she bad ;)

Posted

It's so funny to see Aria trying to convince herself and her followers that "Overwatch is stale and dead". We all know that you are only saying that because you can't deal with the fact that you've been kicked out of the whole community, everyone knows what a toxic bitch you really are now. Overwatch is till very much alive, Aria mad cause she bad ;)

Right at this moment, OW League has over 74k viewers on Twitch. That's literally the opposite of dead.

She also loved a comment which says "overwatch in general is a failure." Without OW, Aria would be completely irrelevant.

(Also her voice is so fake and grating that I legit couldn't get more than 2 minutes into that video)

Posted

Sure ow is not as popular as it used to be but it’s also nowhere near dead 

Posted

oh boy, the entire video was a fallacy. if you want to spill tea, do it right.

Posted (edited)

Ever since Mercy got changed Aria seems to think Overwatch has just died. As mentioned by someone else in the thread, OWL is growing rapidly. It's huge. One of the biggest Esports. I think that's a pretty good measure of general interest towards Overwatch, since we don't have statistics on the average number of players online at a time. Just because she doesn't enjoy the game anymore, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to follow suit.

EDIT: Also, please correct me if I'm misunderstanding here, but is she suggesting that OWL is more likely to have predators compared to other Esports? I'm not quite sure why that'd be the case. If she's using someone else's trauma to try and drag Overwatch more, oo boy that's not a great look. It's great to call people out if they're disgusting, power to you, but it did sound like she was labeling this as another fault to Overwatch.

Edited by Libruh

Posted

Ever since Mercy got changed Aria seems to think Overwatch has just died. As mentioned by someone else in the thread, OWL is growing rapidly. It's huge. One of the biggest Esports. I think that's a pretty good measure of general interest towards Overwatch, since we don't have statistics on the average number of players online at a time. Just because she doesn't enjoy the game anymore, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to follow suit.

EDIT: Also, please correct me if I'm misunderstanding here, but is she suggesting that OWL is more likely to have predators compared to other Esports? I'm not quite sure why that'd be the case. If she's using someone else's trauma to try and drag Overwatch more, oo boy that's not a great look. It's great to call people out if they're disgusting, power to you, but it did sound like she was labeling this as another fault to Overwatch.

I also got that exact feeling. Considering her hate-boner for the Overwatch community, I wouldn't be surprised that she is trying to imply that. Predators exist in every community and that's just a sad truth, but I'm honestly not surprised if Aria was planning on using other people's trauma for her own benefit.

Posted

Anyone notice how similar Aria is to Holly Conrad? Both try to build a reputation of wholesome mental health advocates, both are attention seeking liars, and everytime they say something stupid or fuck something up, they use their mental health as an excuse of their behaviour.

Also they usually end up doing the opposite they preach, in case of holly actively reading hate posts about her, and Aria involving herself in drama and controversy.

Brace yourself, cause with the recent videos and how passive agressive she is acting in twitter, we are at the verge of a new reworkmercy saga

clickbait_trash.thumb.png.d7411074e81238reworkmercy2.thumb.png.76d917891dcc31eb9

mercynewsnetwork.thumb.png.34df896562a3b

Posted

Is she STILL doing reworkMercy ?????? Oh my god give it up girl you have no reach. If I was an OW developer I’d downgrade mercy just to piss this idiot off

Posted

oh wow that really does sound like karaoke... kind of a cringy song choice as well

Posted

ar.thumb.png.0eefda251c375a3afa0d3739c30

Posted

ar.thumb.png.0eefda251c375a3afa0d3739c30

When did she leave?