• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

984 posts in this topic

Posted

She just sinks lower and lower evertime I come back to this thread🙄

She should just get a real job cause she's not cut out for having a social presence

Posted (edited)

she did a weird ahegao mercy video and it’s super cringy...like genuinely i don’t know how anyone could find that sexy?? i don’t even like the ahegao face but hers genuinely sucks and is not at all sexy. this wannabe belle delphine thing is not something she’s good at, like say what you will about belle but she genuinely looks like she’s into whatever she’s doing and her facial expressions are much more animated and appealing. aria’s is so low effort and boring. “heal slut” poorly written on a white board and an ahegao with the sexual appeal of a wet napkin in silence...i’d say it’s a mess but it’s not even interesting enough to be a mess

B13577A8-E708-4E2C-8B50-541739B7896D.jpeg

its a piece of paper drifting in the wind so you don't bother picking it up because it'll just turn into pulp the next time it rains.

Also hold the phone. How did she message Belle and tell her she was sorry when Belle was in jail..?

Screenshot_46.png

Edited by sunnysideegg
can't remove the box of text at the end.

Posted

its a piece of paper drifting in the wind so you don't bother picking it up because it'll just turn into pulp the next time it rains.

Also hold the phone. How did she message Belle and tell her she was sorry when Belle was in jail..?

Because Belle wasn't in Jail she just lied and said she was. 

Either way the idea that Aria or Belle would lie is not surprising 

Posted

she did a weird ahegao mercy video and it’s super cringy...like genuinely i don’t know how anyone could find that sexy?? i don’t even like the ahegao face but hers genuinely sucks and is not at all sexy. this wannabe belle delphine thing is not something she’s good at, like say what you will about belle but she genuinely looks like she’s into whatever she’s doing and her facial expressions are much more animated and appealing. aria’s is so low effort and boring. “heal slut” poorly written on a white board and an ahegao with the sexual appeal of a wet napkin in silence...i’d say it’s a mess but it’s not even interesting enough to be a mess

B13577A8-E708-4E2C-8B50-541739B7896D.jpeg

I didn't realize she's suppose to cosplay as Mercy until I read the tweet. Her effort to cosplay is not great. She looks pretty pathetic when she tries to do ahegao. 

Either way the idea that Aria or Belle would lie is not surprising 

What do you expect from Aria "looking up" to Belle. If Belle lie, Aria might as well too. I wonder if they're BFFs now. 

Posted

She deleted both of these saying she didn't like the wig, so I thought I'd post them here in case anyone missed them. Also converted the video to gif, for our viewing (dis)pleasure - It's eek. Fingers crossed the gif works!~

10-14-2019_2.thumb.png.7805f8ebd76194064

10-12-2019_5.thumb.png.f86ab83cbbdf0c740

mercycosplay.thumb.gif.405a023054161aed9

Posted

if she’s telling the truth abt the whole vandalism thing , that’s generally not something you would see jail time for, like a night at worst but vandalism is more of a fine and community service type of crime. i believe aria sent the apology early september before the vandalism thing allegedly happened so that still matches up

Posted

Oof.

Posted

Lmao this wig and outfit are so horrible that I thought its Lio cosplay at first. 375117.thumb.jpg.aff422c6013eda57fbcf6ee