• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

738 posts in this topic

Posted

The first thing I thought when I met her bf on her discord was "this guy is trying really hard to be edgy". As people commented before, he seems to have devotion for Aria, and maybe that's why he doesn't stop her, he is afraid he is gonna get dumped, seeing how well Aria manages critical opinions.

Also to make her "apology" even more fake, she was like "Yeah maybe social media is not for me", but days later she reopened her twitter and her discord (this time by invitation so it's pretty much an echo chamber now)

Here's some tweets she made after re opening, victimizing herself and not realising that all the dumb things she did was for a video game character

ufboztplyze21.thumb.jpg.c170483bec44f80e

And the next one is from last night, she made a new community post, about OW (look at the likes it's so sad)

aria_community_post.thumb.png.2c187c75f8

She mentioned how much she loves sex so I doubt she’ll dump him lol. And how sad having to use mental illness as an excuse to justify for shitty behavior, it’s an insult to people who have actual mental illnesses who don’t act the same way she does. She’s stating all these things in hopes that people will start feeling sorry for her. And why say you’re taking a break from social media just to make another unnecessary drama video the next day and still use Twitter and Discord to bash on others? She needs to take time to get actual help.

Posted

Her tweet reads like a grocery list of mental illnesses.  

If she actually had all of these, I doubt she'd have enough energy to sperg online about it. Insomnia? Everyone has that once in a while. If you have depression, it goes hand in hand with it. Same with anxiety. I love how she splits them all up to make it sound like she's a suffering princess. 

Grow up and get help if its that serious. Stop tweeting about it. I'm so tired of people looking for pity points by stating what's wrong with them. 

Posted

I was gonna make a post yesterday but ended up getting caught up in something, but this conversation really struck a bad taste in my mouth. She was averaging less than 7k for each of her music videos (aside from Undertale) despite the sub count, and the music that mostly won her such subs in the first place was during the Undertale craze. 

ex.thumb.jpg.68a09dec34f0f9492875cc382f5

Also has anyone seen her Fareeha video? Thoughts? She seems to defend Fareeha on the basis that she relates to her after the whole OW community used her as a "punching bag." And various other hypocritical tweets:

tw.thumb.jpg.5161b97bb2fe0845861b7d3bcfb

Aria's jumping on the drama bandwagon indefinitely now, and I don't think it's for the money like I initially thought, but moreso the voice she has in this new community. She comes clearly across now as some type of narcissist that has to be seen as a speaking figure, like what another commentator on this thread said.

Also, sorry if the post comes out wonky, I'm kinda inept with these things.:alpacafedup:

Posted

I was gonna make a post yesterday but ended up getting caught up in something, but this conversation really struck a bad taste in my mouth. She was averaging less than 7k for each of her music videos (aside from Undertale) despite the sub count, and the music that mostly won her such subs in the first place was during the Undertale craze. 

Also has anyone seen her Fareeha video? Thoughts? She seems to defend Fareeha on the basis that she relates to her after the whole OW community used her as a "punching bag." And various other hypocritical tweets:

Aria's jumping on the drama bandwagon indefinitely now, and I don't think it's for the money like I initially thought, but moreso the voice she has in this new community. She comes clearly across now as some type of narcissist that has to be seen as a speaking figure, like what another commentator on this thread said.

Also, sorry if the post comes out wonky, I'm kinda inept with these things.:alpacafedup:

When she called that guy sweetie it reminded me of Danielle Bregoli lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSqhASYwTCg&app=desktop

Posted (edited)

Yikes.. okay here we go.

Regarding the screenshot I'm going to go and acknowledge that she is getting depressed/anxiety etc.. due to Overwatch and it's bad for her mental health hence why she should stop making videos about it.

Explain to me why she keeps tweeting about overwatch then? Half her tweets are still overwatch/drama related and she's promoting a new movement. #Boycottoverwatch.

Aria sweetie make up your mind.. is it bad for your mental health or not?

Now to my experience with Aria Rose.

First time I found about her was when she along with a couple of Mercy mains spammed her videos on the forums.

I had countless of discussions with her and her followers only to end with one of them being toxic or being passive-agressive.

Also to mention they would mass-flag people that don't agree with them or are known forumers that are against their movement in an attempt to get them banned, I myself got silenced due to them.

Carrying on I've tried having a discussion with her on her own discord along with a high elo friend.. I wanted to have an actual discussion with someone that "advocates for discussion" the result?

My friend got banned mid discussion and I got banned a couple of days later when her boyfriend was wishing death upon the overwatch dev team and I showed my annoyance to the matter.

She lacks respect and will insult top Overwatch players if their opinions aren't the same as hers.

Her followers in my opinion are mostly little kids that have seen some sort of hero in her and follow her blindlessly, any person with actual ability to think for themselves have abandoned her.

She strives for drama and will go out of her way to create one, she's done so in previous communities and now Overwatch.. the only difference is Overwatch is a huge platform and the backlash was huge. Sadly she doesn't learn or try to change her ways... she throws in an appology then goes on doing the same things.

Also to add yesterday she blocked me from her twitter either because of the video I posted about her or my tweets.

In conclusion, Aria Rose is a hypocrite she'll act and say one thing on twitter and do the compele opposite either on youtube or towards people trying to have a discussion with her.

She plays the victim a lot and parades she's a positive person that advocates for discussion but in reality she's the compele opposite.

What she said here are full of lies and a method for her to manipulate people and save face, this person isn't to be trusted.

Edited by ImSorry
Typos and added extra information

Posted

lmao okay Aria..... you can't sit there and say "they're spouting bullshit and being toxic" WHEN THAT IS THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID. You sound exactly like the e-girls that you loved to talk about, do you realise that? Your logic sounds just like the snowflakes that are being discussed in bigger threads on here and since you were/is a PULL user, I'm suprised you're not noticing it. I'm honestly stunned.

Posted

The screen of of i WilL NeVer go to theR ComMunNitIeS is another lie. I found that she actually ended up raiding another discord server She seems to be a super fan of using his admins as spies whenever the chance is possible. Also a more direct link to the screenshots

I know that there's even more shit hidden, her discord server was like a discord version of Ba Sing Se, everyone is super happy, but at times you could tell how heavily censored the server was, I remember once a dude saying, "I'm sorry", to get his message delated and later Aria accepting the apology and deleting her own message as well.

The talk with "I made myself" is either a sad display of someone who doesn't know how youtube works, or is a proof that she doesn't really apreciate her fans at all. The relation with the fanbase is as important as the creative drive, in the end they were the ones who sub and gave Aria the number she likes to brag and use to punch down others. And also, despite having 100 k + subs her videos that are not drama barely break 5k, her community post recieved so little attention. The drama community is also very volatile, and it can turn on you very easily (like it's happening right now with the vic mignona video) and crosses way with the bloodsports and the edgy side of youtube, you know, communities who can say to her even crueler stuff than she got from the ow community.

I sometimes still can't believe this girl has 25 years and acts like a spoiled child. 

Posted

I just wanna say that it's kinda stupid that she gets heated up over A GAME CHARACTER. Even e-thots are more mature than her.

Posted

lmao okay Aria..... you can't sit there and say "they're spouting bullshit and being toxic" WHEN THAT IS THE EXACT SAME THING YOU DID. You sound exactly like the e-girls that you loved to talk about, do you realise that? Your logic sounds just like the snowflakes that are being discussed in bigger threads on here and since you were/is a PULL user, I'm suprised you're not noticing it. I'm honestly stunned.

Oh, speaking of the egirls she is really upset over, she made another video about them. I'm still thinking whether or not I should watch it. 

(Sorry if i worded it wrong, english isnt my first langauge)

Posted (edited)

Oh, speaking of the egirls she is really upset over, she made another video about them. I'm still thinking whether or not I should watch it. 
(Sorry if i worded it wrong, english isnt my first langauge)

Tl;dr of her new video is egirls are big manipulators so stop supporting them and then encouraging girls who aren’t like them to be more confident, they are better than these thots since they’re good at games and to not compare themselves 

idk her video to me just screams “IM NOT LIKE THE FAKE GAMER GIRLS IM A REAL GAMER AND THEREFORE IM BETTER THAN THESE ETHOTS”

like I understand the frustration some might have with actual problematic egirls who do scam etc, but sis, “egirls” have a whole different demographic than nonthotty streamers & they aren’t doing anything to bother u personally so I don’t get the point on targeting them so much other than being insecure and petty, this whole  “they’re the reason talented female gamers don’t get attention!!” Isn’t true, there’s a LOT of girls who are hotter than the most popular ones that don’t get any attention despite doing similar things like lewds, twitch with cleavage, etc.. but it all comes down to knowing how to market yourself and a bit of luck tbh.

At the end of the day, if there’s a market of guys who just want to see uwu kinda lewd and kinda decent at games hehe anime waifu girls on twitch on patreon then can you really blame them for pandering? They’re not forcing anyone to see their content or to support them

Edited by Mimi

Posted

Why does she make 50 videos of the literal same topic...we get it you’re not like other girls lol

Posted

Tl;dr of her new video is egirls are big manipulators so stop supporting them and then encouraging girls who aren’t like them to be more confident, they are better than these thots since they’re good at games and to not compare themselves 

idk her video to me just screams “IM NOT LIKE THE FAKE GAMER GIRLS IM A REAL GAMER AND THEREFORE IM BETTER THAN THESE ETHOTS”

like I understand the frustration some might have with actual problematic egirls who do scam etc, but sis, “egirls” have a whole different demographic than nonthotty streamers & they aren’t doing anything to bother u personally so I don’t get the point on targeting them so much other than being insecure and petty, this whole  “they’re the reason talented female gamers don’t get attention!!” Isn’t true, there’s a LOT of girls who are hotter than the most popular ones that don’t get any attention despite doing similar things like lewds, twitch with cleavage, etc.. but it all comes down to knowing how to market yourself and a bit of luck tbh.

At the end of the day, if there’s a market of guys who just want to see uwu kinda lewd and kinda decent at games hehe anime waifu girls on twitch on patreon then can you really blame them for pandering? They’re not forcing anyone to see their content or to support them

I did end up watching the video and  I must say its really hypocritical of her for calling out those e-girls and their use of the "donate button" when she herself still and does have her patreon link up on her channel. Isnt she basically doing almost the same? I dont think she's purely 100% better than these e-girls considering shes making money by making more and more hate videos against them for the views? 

I understand thats its abit jarring how these girls make the quickest of buck where most people have to put in labor and sweat just to get half of what those girls were making. Bottom line i just think she is just jealous of them for some reason... possibly even to the point of wanting to be like those e-girls but never having the balls to do so.

Posted

I did end up watching the video and  I must say its really hypocritical of her for calling out those e-girls and their use of the "donate button" when she herself still and does have her patreon link up on her channel. Isnt she basically doing almost the same? I dont think she's purely 100% better than these e-girls considering shes making money by making more and more hate videos against them for the views? 
I understand thats its abit jarring how these girls make the quickest of buck where most people have to put in labor and sweat just to get half of what those girls were making. Bottom line i just think she is just jealous of them for some reason... possibly even to the point of wanting to be like those e-girls but never having the balls to do so.

It's not like Aria is actually trying. Right now her videos are similar to leafy's, pick a random gameplay, add the audio clip, done. Even the information she is saying are things taken from this forum or a bigger youtuber opinion adding almost nothing to the conversation.

Speaking of content, she was streaming OW earlier, you know, the game she was saying she won't support anymore

Posted (edited)

you know why this thread is funny??

cause the lil snowflake can actually defend herself.  by posting here lol

Edited by Gundamu

Posted

She has sealed herself in her uwu echo chamber.

SmartSelect_20190217-071123_Chrome.jpg