• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

727 posts in this topic

Posted

I lost interest in this thread once I heard she deleted and rebranded for the millionth time again lmao 

I lost interest to this feels like the 5tth millionth time. If she wants to pretend to be a nobody go ahead sis. But we all know you for who you are. 

Posted

She now only have the Twitter account @pixelpleuve but she doesn't post here.

My "issue" with this is that she has a Patreon, specifically a NSFW one. Even if her content is probably terrible just like anything she does nowadays, deleting her presence on the Internet only to come back eight minutes later is pure stupidity, especially if she doesn't post anything regarding herself. If she wants people to pay for her terrible pedobait nudes, she has to be active on social medias. No-one sane will ever spend money on a no-name loli wannabe e-girl who doesn't do anything to make herself more relevant. I do think she'll come back to her usual bullshit in a matter of days but it's still a bad move for her """job""" (no shade at any sex-workers but I can hardly call her ugly selfies a job).

Tbh I always think some snowflake is the worst at running a nsfw account until the next one proves me wrong and reminds me they're all bad in different ways. 

Like at least invadernoodles interacts with followers she has on other accounts even if her pictures are in the grossest areas imaginable. 

Posted

A new video from Nicole where she talks about a bad teammate, which isn't surprising but honestly, anyone who played with her at some point could do the same thing. I could go on and on about it but it would be repetitive compared to my last posts, so I'll simply add how she still doesn't know how to play the game and how it's the role of a healer to get away from dangerous situations and to not always have to rely on their teammates to protect them. Learned it the hard way back in season 3 and 4 :alpacawink: She also... Stood in the middle of the path at one point, with nothing to protect her. What the fuck.

Also, I saw that in her comments:
Capture.thumb.JPG.507b0c1bbecd07e7b8c70d

It's false. 100% false. It's not a variant, it's a conjugation from the verb "to rain" and not the noun "rain". Why is it so hard to simply say "it's a French word I find cute" or smth like that. I'm just noticing how my YouTube is actually in French as it is my mother tongue, so you guys have to believe me on that lmao.

Posted

A new video from Nicole where she talks about a bad teammate, which isn't surprising but honestly, anyone who played with her at some point could do the same thing. I could go on and on about it but it would be repetitive compared to my last posts, so I'll simply add how she still doesn't know how to play the game and how it's the role of a healer to get away from dangerous situations and to not always have to rely on their teammates to protect them. Learned it the hard way back in season 3 and 4 :alpacawink: She also... Stood in the middle of the path at one point, with nothing to protect her. What the fuck.

It's false. 100% false. It's not a variant, it's a conjugation from the verb "to rain" and not the noun "rain". Why is it so hard to simply say "it's a French word I find cute" or smth like that. I'm just noticing how my YouTube is actually in French as it is my mother tongue, so you guys have to believe me on that lmao.

I took french in high school so I believe you specially since we had to learn weather and rain is super common where I am. 

Cloudtube isn't working so I don't want to watch and give her the view. But I did notice this comment. 

0Uptj1r.png

Is there being a sliver level a big deal? 

Posted

i learnt french for a short while and even i can tell it's shit oof

Posted

Even I can tell it's shit and I don't speak French at al. It's Aria Rose we are talking about girl can never be honest about anything.

Posted (edited)

Same. I took French classes to the 2nd out of 4 levels and I did horrible, but pleuve is NOT a word for rain... And if she's diamond she cannot play with silvers. It's against the 1000 skill level rule which is what the MAXIMUM silver is away from diamond. Aria must be low diamond into plat which shows her as still diamond but she can play with anybody above silver.

Screenshot_14.thumb.png.e1446de8f504cc13

You can probably most likely also check her overbuff for yourself for her stats, which are pretty... meh. She's pretty average.

(Hopefully, it's her, but I think it is because of the mercy icon, time, etc.)

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Saccharine-11189/heroes/mercy

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.b771466aebbd2f29

Also, on Overbuff you can see endorsement level which for non-overwatch players is a way to rate people on their actions that game, such as being respectful, shot-calling, or being a good teammate! Aria has almost NO shot-calling points even though she preaches "mercy should shot call!"

The colors for each of the stats are below

Orange = Shot-calling

Purple = Good Teammate

Green = Respectful, nice

She also has made her profile private or has not been playing in the last few days, (which I doubt cause she LOVES to say, "just ranked up! yay!!" when she does a little minor thing. 

I make this assumption because she has been pumping out videos recently and she NEEDS gameplay so she definitely has not been offline.

She only privated it so she can lock her rating at 3.3k, and trick people into thinking she didn't get boosted. As to which, halfway through writing this rollercoaster of opinion, is probably to keep herself at her boosted stats.

Added on edit:

Why did she choose this genji? Why this game? Cause she needed content so she picked up scraps? To say, "Woe is me, don't tilt kids!" when she is the tilt master... 

example A.

This was NOT AT ALL long ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZx5xaWUnFo

but as aria says

these f*ckers got no gamesense

Edited by sunnysideegg
add on

Posted (edited)

To be fair about the whole endorsement thing, most people just endorse with purple (good teammate), I'm an overwatch addict, and I pretty much always give the purple endorsement even if someone was an amazing shot caller, and I mostly receive the purple endorsement even if I did shot calling all game. I'm not saying that she does shot calling but looking at which endorsement she has the most really doesn't mean anything at all lol. 

Also to add, I'm a Mercy player but thank god I'd never heard of her before reading this thread, she seems so annoying..

Edited by nyan
Added something

Posted

Same. I took French classes to the 2nd out of 4 levels and I did horrible, but pleuve is NOT a word for rain... And if she's diamond she cannot play with silvers. It's against the 1000 skill level rule which is what the MAXIMUM silver is away from diamond. Aria must be low diamond into plat which shows her as still diamond but she can play with anybody above silver.

You can probably most likely also check her overbuff for yourself for her stats, which are pretty... meh. She's pretty average.

(Hopefully, it's her, but I think it is because of the mercy icon, time, etc.)

https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/Saccharine-11189/heroes/mercy

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.b771466aebbd2f29

Also, on Overbuff you can see endorsement level which for non-overwatch players is a way to rate people on their actions that game, such as being respectful, shot-calling, or being a good teammate! Aria has almost NO shot-calling points even though she preaches "mercy should shot call!"

The colors for each of the stats are below

Orange = Shot-calling

Purple = Good Teammate

Green = Respectful, nice

She also has made her profile private or has not been playing in the last few days, (which I doubt cause she LOVES to say, "just ranked up! yay!!" when she does a little minor thing. 

I make this assumption because she has been pumping out videos recently and she NEEDS gameplay so she definitely has not been offline.

She only privated it so she can lock her rating at 3.3k, and trick people into thinking she didn't get boosted. As to which, halfway through writing this rollercoaster of opinion, is probably to keep herself at her boosted stats.

Added on edit:

Why did she choose this genji? Why this game? Cause she needed content so she picked up scraps? To say, "Woe is me, don't tilt kids!" when she is the tilt master... 

example A.

This was NOT AT ALL long ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZx5xaWUnFo

but as aria says

these f*ckers got no gamesense

I don't comp anymore, but if I remember correctly OW was updated so that your rank (Plat, Diamond, Silver, etc) doesn't decay right away despite the number unless you are performing poorly for consecutive matches and are unable to rise to the rank's number pool again. So if we were going before this update, yeah -- she's dropped to Plat in that game, technically. It looks like boosting for her can only take her up to fluctuate between high Plat and low diamond. Not surprising considering her loss streaks in her streams. 

Also, ditto on endorsement. Doesn't really matter, honestly. Sometimes I even forget to endorse at all and usually I just default to Good Teammate. Overbuff isn't exactly the best method to track a player's performance either, since so many games also involve how a player is playing with the team and not solid numbers. But, considering how Aria is shite at teamwork, I think her stats on Overbuff are pretty valid of her actual performance in-game. Like, for example, her healing output on there. 11k average is low for a comp match that typically runs for ~40 mins. With the introduction of Sigma, I really wonder how much she'll falter as a Mercy main due to Sig's shields being so versatile.

Posted

I joined the voice channel in her discord while she was in it and holy fuck this bitch was going into detail about hiring a black guy to appear in her nsfw patreon shit like I thought she had a boyfriend but I guess not??? im sure any normal guy wouldnt be okay with their girlfriend posting their nudes online to thirsty virgins especially when shes talking about throwing a black guy in the mix and isnt she like still racist and shit too???!?!? 

Posted

I don't comp anymore, but if I remember correctly OW was updated so that your rank (Plat, Diamond, Silver, etc) doesn't decay right away despite the number unless you are performing poorly for consecutive matches and are unable to rise to the rank's number pool again.

It only goes down if you lose, or you haven't played in a while. but if you haven't played in a while it's only for diamond and above.

Posted (edited)

I totally forgot about Grandmaster and master tiers in overwatch Comp. Mostly cause I don't really play or watch overwatch (cause idk who is fun or interesting to watch and don't play because the lootboxes annoyed the heck out of me). 

So she really isn't the 3 high tiers half the time and the time she is then she is in the 4 lower tiers.  Which isn't a big deal but she acts like she knows all things mercy.  But there are masters and grandmasters who do mercy. 

Edited by CareyAisha
I can't spell

Posted

I joined the voice channel in her discord while she was in it and holy fuck this bitch was going into detail about hiring a black guy to appear in her nsfw patreon shit like I thought she had a boyfriend but I guess not??? im sure any normal guy wouldnt be okay with their girlfriend posting their nudes online to thirsty virgins especially when shes talking about throwing a black guy in the mix and isnt she like still racist and shit too???!?!? 

Honestly... someone needs to record her saying something or something. Her fans are just a bunch of zombies following a person that they "think" loves their hero and wants a rework for them.

Posted

How many times does this chick have to remake her accounts, it's annoying af. You can run but you can't hide Aria ¬¬

Posted

giphy.gif