• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

727 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't believe she's seriously saying "I don't think social media is healthy for me" when she went ahead and uploaded another drama video the same day she made that "I want to talk to PULL honestly" facade. She doesn't care. She only cares about whatever gets her the views, i.e, the bragging/boasting/surprised pikachuface about stats on her Pokimane and Bel videos on her twitter before the fiasco. Seeing as how pretty much a majority of her viewers that came from the #reworkmercy thing condemned her behavior, (not even too heavily on the n-word situation but her BEHAVIOR esp after the raid) PULL looks like her last resort in trying to save face in fear that her thread will end up like other snowflakes.

Like, girl lol. It's not us you have explaining to do to, and it's not us that are going to change you. You're responsible for yourself and we're not here to validate this "new" you. Change comes with actions, not words, and so far nothing has been done that shows it. Because one day you have yourself apologizing and the next you're basically saying to a supporter "everything went fine, it was everyone else who wants drama out of what I did." Pick one and stick to it. Don't change narratives, because receipts are there from literally a day ago. 

Posted

She also tells people to come at her if they have any issues with her yet she’ll just block you or delete any comments she disagrees with calling her out and then she’ll expose those same conversations to make herself look like the victim lmao, I only know this because it happened to someone I knew who tried talking with her once. She could try being a better person and admit what she’s done is wrong instead of trying to cover up evidence and giving halfass to zero apologies. She’s trying way too hard to not end up becoming a top tier e-thot.

Posted

Hey Aria, I'm one of the people who made some of the videos that you say are just hating on you.

I wanna point out that in all your explanations you're talking about people giving you hate for the forum raid and saying the n word, but in both of my videos I didn't really criticize you for any of that. In fact, one of them was made before any of that even became public. The second one, I tried to reach out to discuss with you first but you told me there was nothing to discuss (despite constantly talking about how nobody else is open to discussion), and then blocked me lol. 

Both videos were about hypocrisy and if I'm honest, your explanation here can actually be summarized in what you said about Pokimane in your video, and here is YOUR direct quote: 

"She then makes a response cutting out pretty much all the parts Pewds criticizes her, only leaving the stuff that she can twist and make herself good in... Basically the whole thing was a non apology filled with excuses and her trying super hard to defend herself while also cutting out key points from the people who call her out."

that sounds an awful lot like what you were doing here if I'm honest, as you cut out literally all the parts I criticized you about and instead went for the easy "I learned my lesson about what words to use!" 

Also, to add onto this, another youtuber actually posted their experiences with dealing with Aria and how she reacts to real fair criticism and their interactions since Aria called them a "shady ass hoe". Their name is Niandra and here is the link to the vid: https://youtu.be/3ICW2uykLcQ

Posted

She also tells people to come at her if they have any issues with her yet she’ll just block you or delete any comments she disagrees with calling her out and then she’ll expose those same conversations to make herself look like the victim lmao, I only know this because it happened to someone I knew who tried talking with her once. She could try being a better person and admit what she’s done is wrong instead of trying to cover up evidence and giving halfass to zero apologies. She’s trying way too hard to not end up becoming a top tier e-thot.

Thats disappointing, I actually thought she came here to straighten things up and was willing to answer or give light to the situation... but i do guess aria might just be trying to save face here or something. 

Posted

She can say whatever she wants on this thread but yeah it just feels like she’s still trying to make herself look like she’s “not like other girls/YouTubers”. She seems to be stirring drama in a lot of communities and I think it’s pretty cowardly to constantly delete stuff to either make herself look innocent or avoid answering people.

Posted

Hi, been lurking for a while and wanna say that her "apology" is almost the same as the one she made back when she got backlash for the deletebrig video. It follows the same "I've done bad things but I learned my lesson!" and "I make and will make a lot of mistakes". She actually still think the raid was good and it got what it wanted.

This "apology" combined with the "I'm diagnosed with depression" tweets it's a pretty common strategy I've seen been used by a lot of shady and scummy people. When they got discovered by doing stuff like doxxing, falseflagging, punching down, etc. they will always say "I haven't been in the best place mentally" and make a sob story to make them look like victims.

I understand people having faith in Aria, and honestly I believed her first apology, but I can't do that with this, it screams manipulation 101

Posted

I feel like tweeting stuff like this out, a screenshot of just ONE comment when she deletes literally so many more comments fairly criticizing her is

funny lol

download.thumb.png.68d8bd7ef17c52525785c

plus the fact she deleted 100+ comments on her latest vid about Eugenia Cooney (all about Aria's recent controversies), but chooses to leave up comments insulting Eugenia like "she should cosplay as jack skeleton" instead is kinda shady lmao.

Posted

I feel like tweeting stuff like this out, a screenshot of just ONE comment when she deletes literally so many more comments fairly criticizing her is

funny lol

plus the fact she deleted 100+ comments on her latest vid about Eugenia Cooney (all about Aria's recent controversies), but chooses to leave up comments insulting Eugenia like "she should cosplay as jack skeleton" instead is kinda shady lmao.

"now imagine people painting me as this sort of bad egg for the community when I fought through tons of comments like these"

you can be both and that's why she is so frustrating, because all criticism is just brushed off as toxicity 

Posted

Well call me fucking disappointed 9_9

Posted

She is an embarrassment to the Overwatch community, and the only reason why she wants her to be "reworked" (reverted back to Mercy 1.0) is because she simply can not play the new and improved Mercy at a better than average level. She complains about needing game sense to play Mercy, but has shown to have less than desirable game sense herself. I'm a high master OW player and though Mercy isn't a must-pick anymore, she's still fine if you know your positioning, the value and usage of Valkyrie, movement and beam prioritization, which is evident she doesn't care about. I understand that having her main go from having the biggest ultimate in the game to needing effort for impact, it is disheartening. But what's also disheartening for everyone else is that an extremely toxic, entitled plat Mercy main is spouting misinformation, manipulates her audience and doesn't practice what she preaches is parading around the community screeching for a rework, or in her words, a "nerf revert uwu".

To not sound like a big bully who knows nothing about this person, I'll give her props where it's due, which isn't in a lot of places but regardless... one point I've agreed on her with is that the reasoning for her initial rework being that Mercy has to go and hide for her ultimate to have the best effect, which is the case with most characters so I don't get why Mercy especially was targeted. Also that "Resurrect doesn't fit in an FPS" is pretty funny considering that stealth, wallhack and aimbot doesn't fit in an FPS either. But she really has to let go of what mercy was almost 2 years ago at this point. Reworks happen and it's all Blizzards decision, a toxic hypocrite raid-leader won't make any difference unless she can calmly write a forum post with actual good critisism and leave it at that.

I hope she takes her internalized misogyny and poor game sense and improves, both as a player and as a person.

Posted

She is an embarrassment to the Overwatch community, and the only reason why she wants her to be "reworked" (reverted back to Mercy 1.0) is because she simply can not play the new and improved Mercy at a better than average level. She complains about needing game sense to play Mercy, but has shown to have less than desirable game sense herself. I'm a high master OW player and though Mercy isn't a must-pick anymore, she's still fine if you know your positioning, the value and usage of Valkyrie, movement and beam prioritization, which is evident she doesn't care about. I understand that having her main go from having the biggest ultimate in the game to needing effort for impact, it is disheartening. But what's also disheartening for everyone else is that an extremely toxic, entitled plat Mercy main is spouting misinformation, manipulates her audience and doesn't practice what she preaches is parading around the community screeching for a rework, or in her words, a "nerf revert uwu".

To not sound like a big bully who knows nothing about this person, I'll give her props where it's due, which isn't in a lot of places but regardless... one point I've agreed on her with is that the reasoning for her initial rework being that Mercy has to go and hide for her ultimate to have the best effect, which is the case with most characters so I don't get why Mercy especially was targeted. Also that "Resurrect doesn't fit in an FPS" is pretty funny considering that stealth, wallhack and aimbot doesn't fit in an FPS either. But she really has to let go of what mercy was almost 2 years ago at this point. Reworks happen and it's all Blizzards decision, a toxic hypocrite raid-leader won't make any difference unless she can calmly write a forum post with actual good critisism and leave it at that.

I hope she takes her internalized misogyny and poor game sense and improves, both as a player and as a person.

the whole thing blew up when Seagull had baby rage on stream cause he was playing s76 and he killed 4ppl but Mercy resed them from the main choke on Lijiang. It was hilarious but everyone jumped the bandwagon. 

anyway, OT, i kinda had my hopes up when she posted here but yeah, if you just post here it's kinda pointless. Also, i still stand by what i said: i do believe she started calling out ethots for clout. Since the whole rEwOrK mErCy shit kinda died down, especially in game so, gotta find something else to milk.

Posted (edited)

Yo, i didnt realize this girl was on this site. I came across her videos a couple times and she oozes insecurity. the vids are also pointless 'cause it feels like it's information i could read about in 5 seconds instead of listening to her ramble for 10 minutes. shes basically the definition of "Not like othur gurlzzz.""  thats the vibe i get from her videos lmao

Edited by clairemarie

Posted

funny lol

I hope whoever still follows and believes her seriously looks at other Mercy streamers/tubers. There's a reason why the community has little to say about them compared to her. Not saying she deserves the threats and insults, but no one is painting her as the bad egg for no reason. 

The worst part about it is she's trying to fall back on "I was diagnosed with depression/anxiety,etc." There's already such a big stigma against people with disorders and how they're seen as making up excuses. It infuriates me how she's doing exactly this. When you're recently diagnosed, you don't tell the world this soon. It's an incredibly shameful thing to admit, because of those specific stigmas. She's tweeting about it just to garner sympathy without realizing she's affirming the stigma against mental illness. And worst of it is, her boyfriend isn't even seemingly helping her if it's true. If you see someone you love doing something wrong, doing something that will end up hurting only themselves, why aren't you stopping them? Nobody should be whiteknighting or enabling this behavior, depression or not. 

Posted

loool aria is as shady as they come. she'll tell this forum exactly what she thinks it wants to hear. I wouldn't even doubt if she's got a puppet account or two in hopes to sway the overall opinion. 

Posted

And worst of it is, her boyfriend isn't even seemingly helping her if it's true. If you see someone you love doing something wrong, doing something that will end up hurting only themselves, why aren't you stopping them? Nobody should be whiteknighting or enabling this behavior, depression or not. 

The first thing I thought when I met her bf on her discord was "this guy is trying really hard to be edgy". As people commented before, he seems to have devotion for Aria, and maybe that's why he doesn't stop her, he is afraid he is gonna get dumped, seeing how well Aria manages critical opinions.

Also to make her "apology" even more fake, she was like "Yeah maybe social media is not for me", but days later she reopened her twitter and her discord (this time by invitation so it's pretty much an echo chamber now)

Here's some tweets she made after re opening, victimizing herself and not realising that all the dumb things she did was for a video game character

ufboztplyze21.thumb.jpg.c170483bec44f80e

And the next one is from last night, she made a new community post, about OW (look at the likes it's so sad)

aria_community_post.thumb.png.2c187c75f8