• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

742 posts in this topic

Posted

Her bf privately dmed me on PULL guys (or possibly fucking aria herself)

LMAO, these people man.. these people really care about what anonymous people think of them, yikesScreenshot_2.thumb.png.cefef7d7bc033801b

At this rate I feel like Aria has another account on PULL so she can get the dopamine high out of crying about other e-grills and how she's not like them. "MUH ANXIETY! oyeah, but lemme talk shit bout this bitch who im totally not envying."

Posted

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.08596b03433e246d8

lmao wtf is this shit, adults behaving like kids.

"seeing what kind of theories come up"

??? lmao, imagine dating someone and spending all your time looking online instead of kissing or having sex

aria we know you can't get fucking laid so you have to pretend ur bf visits you, get a fucking life, ur a grown woman, you shouldn't be playing these stupid fucking games, you're not great looking but you look okay enough to actually meet someone, just stop pretending.

Posted

We can come with whatever theory we want, but I want to point out some elements all of them have in common

Aria is a hypocrite thot and rye is a butthurt whiteknight.

The ironic thing is that everytime rye tries to be "le epic memexd" and "defend" his uwu waifu, he ends up directing more shit towards her. When he lied in owcirclejerk about the raid, when he tried to threaten the dude who leaked the info about the raid and of course the daily spergouts he produces when he gets mad.

Oh and in all this time, little more promotion for the lewd patreon

nudes.thumb.png.81547ea09afd24c64d7e1f5d

Posted

why are adults in their late 20's LARPing a relationship and then spend the last remaining braincell to check who's gossiping about them.

y'all are cringey.

Posted

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.08596b03433e246d8

lmao wtf is this shit, adults behaving like kids.

"seeing what kind of theories come up"

??? lmao, imagine dating someone and spending all your time looking online instead of kissing or having sex

aria we know you can't get fucking laid so you have to pretend ur bf visits you, get a fucking life, ur a grown woman, you shouldn't be playing these stupid fucking games, you're not great looking but you look okay enough to actually meet someone, just stop pretending.

is that her bf? Because I had that same person message me too and I was confused lol

Posted

I don't get the issue with having an LDR... Like why do you have to lie about it or act as if it isn't one? Are you that insecure about yourself that you have to find every little thing to feel good about yourself with?

The brain is supposed to be fully developed by the time you're 25 years old so I guess it's safe to say there is simply no hope for Aria. Enjoy the rest of your life trying to find fulfillment and never getting any

Posted

Lmfao hey Aria, we know you're listening.

If you really cared about proving your "haters" wrong then you'd take a picture with Ryan in it... right?

Posted

Yikes how cringy that he’d actually message some of us LMAO

Also as they say, “pics or it didn’t happen” ;)

As far as I’m concerned Aria’s uglyass face is dating a wall 

Posted

while I do not trust her to she can not realy force him to take a picture if he exists

Posted

I don't really think Ryan is smart tbh in all my conversations with him especially on one of Aria's overwatch videos he ended up kicking me and a friend from their discord server because he just didn't have a logical explanation to her videos.

He also managed to indirectly say that he deranks on one of his accounts and he duo's with Aria on that account, how dumb can you be to publically hint that you derank, in Overwatch that's literally asking for tons of hate from players especially if you're well known online.

Posted

D5Rl96RUEAAn5p0.thumb.jpg.1f7ef1f5ce98aa

"XDD GOTTEM wITH RANDO PRIVATE MESSAGING XDD EBIC TROLL" Homeboy really should stick with treating-his-girlfriend-with-pasta-boxes larp instead of messaging members.

I swear, those two have ascended to full clownerie level

Posted

I don't really think Ryan is smart tbh

I mean...he must not be very smart if he’s dating Aria

Posted

Hi Aria if you ARE reading this can you make a video on if your views towards egirls have changed? Sure you've gained some patreons (who knows if they will even stick around for more than one month) since announcing your lewd tiers but lost over 400 youtube subscribers on the same day. Lots of people are calling you a hypocrite over it. Twitter, reddit, youtube, here, lolcow

Kuji's new video has a clip from one of your previous videos where you say "$50 for selfies and a snapchat invite is insane" but that's exactly what YOU have done. https://youtu.be/U6U0fPikqEo?t=5m18s do you go back on this statement or do you stand with it?

Can you also address while during the #reworkmercy days you got mad at youtubers for making videos on it without talking to you but did the same to egirls? You did it again fairly recently too

Watch Ryan act ominous but ignore this lol

Posted

Her boyfriend posted this picture in response to a Pokémon fanart which you can see here. I mean, great racist minds, like Nicole and him, think alike :alpacadone: So much for being so adamant about not being racist...

Capture.thumb.PNG.3e87b4ef5a7afcf30c84a1

Posted

What the absolute fuck. Since we’ve proven that he’s not very smart I can only hope he didn’t understand what he posted. Though that’s pretty unlikely. Aria and her boyfriend are perfect for each other