• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Aria Rose / Pixel Pleuve

882 posts in this topic

Posted

Yo I'm LAUGHING

I had watched a few of Aria's videos on rants on e-thots and shit like that, then a few videos came up on youtube for me calling her out and said she even used this site, oh Aria... The internet does not forget. There's no way she really left the site she's definitely lurking through this forum (and definitely others) time to time

Posted

Oh boy let’s see how this decision goes. I also noticed how she still kept a couple of drama videos on her channel, she might as well delete those too if she’s serious about changing to music mainly (seriously no one knows wtf her channel is about anymore, she only gained subs through all those dumb rants). Also this new positivity persona just screams fake...

2D7D6872-12EA-4297-890C-1AE34E05B268.jpeg

I think the reason why her drama videos are still up it's because they are still getting views, are generally well recieved, and most importantly, they generate money. The "I'll delete those videos in the next months" can be taken as "I'll delete when those videos when they don't get views and revenue".

It's hard to believe Aria honestly, this is like the 5th "I'm sorry I'm gonna change" she has made until now (1st deletbrig, 2nd the first fallout with the mercy community, 3rd the raid, 4th here, 5th this one).Tho in this one she pretty much nuked everything and has a second channel for vidya (videos which really need a lot of improving to be good) and a lot of the photos that by her standard is e-thotty, only time will tell if she really changed.

What I'm wondering right now is how many other people were punched down by her, like the ariacancelled account in that reddit post. And if she's still doing something like that, because the face Aria showed on youtube/twitter was very different of how she acted when she was on her discord

Posted (edited)

So Aria made has a separate account for her gaming videos.

On another note: 

serum.thumb.png.05083fe3b140cb10a5bb13f5

Can I just mention how backwards her Patron is when she's rocking out Serum? She's using a soft synth that's well worth up to 200+. On her Patron she states that she needs the money for better equipment. Honestly, Serum is as good as it gets, especially since she's using only presets on her music (minus the piano). There's literally nothing else she could possibly need as "better equipment" unless she's actually planning on making music her career and go into actual music production, which splurging on professional equipment would actually be justified. Literally all her music is just piano or lofi remixes. The girl can't even produce her own sounds, no less understand concepts beyond ADSR probably. Jesus.

Edited by EggyCrisp

Posted (edited)

LMAO SHE LEFT

Screenshot_2019-03-11-18-38-13.png

Yeah she lurks.

If she apologised like a mature person, she wouldn't have to hide. 

Learn to take responsibility Aria.

This is the reason why she has a thread here.

Edited by Diana Burnwood

Posted (edited)

A girl that consistently makes videos about other e-girls without having new information to offer is always a red flag to me. Doesn't sit well with me either that she chooses to refer to them as derogatory terms used by assholes like "e-girls". Sure e-girl isn't bad on it's own, but Aria, you're legit an "e-girl" too. I dislike Pokimane and Belle Delphine just as much as anyone on this forum, but to talk about them while furthering the agenda of guys that refer to just any girl on the internet playing video games as a thot/e-girl is not the way. It's enough bullshit to deal with when we're peacefully trying to play an overwatch/league of legends game and a guy goes "Oh, you're playing this stereotypically e-girl character! You must be a thot who preys on us poor widdle men for money!"

To clarify: I don't have a problem with being called an e-girl, just the people that try to turn the word into a stereotype.

Edited by PrincessRiri

Posted

A girl that consistently makes videos about other e-girls without having new information to offer is always a red flag to me. Doesn't sit well with me either that she chooses to refer to them as derogatory terms used by assholes like "e-girls". Sure e-girl isn't bad on it's own, but Aria, you're legit an "e-girl" too. I dislike Pokimane and Belle Delphine just as much as anyone on this forum, but to talk about them while furthering the agenda of guys that refer to just any girl on the internet playing video games as a thot/e-girl is not the way. It's enough bullshit to deal with when we're peacefully trying to play an overwatch/league of legends game and a guy goes "Oh, you're playing this stereotypically e-girl character! You must be a thot who preys on us poor widdle men for money!"

To clarify: I don't have a problem with being called an e-girl, just the people that try to turn the word into a stereotype.

lmao i like how she took all the info from PULL and made it into videos with her babyvoice, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit HAHHAHA

Posted

lmao i like how she took all the info from PULL and made it into videos with her babyvoice, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit HAHHAHA

So many people make videos off of information from PULL and then refuse to credit it because it's too embarrassing to admit you got it from a gossip forum I suppose :(((((( Also, I too have a high pitched voice but the way Aria talks is like a grown up to a little child. There's this forced "I'm such a sweet person uwu" vibe

Posted

Looking back, some people were way ahead of their time. This video sums up all of her hypocrisy perfectly - too bad it has more dislikes than likes because of Aria's army of white knights (also because it was posted at a time when Aria wasn't as widely known to be scum)

Posted

Sad part is, Aria, when it came to Mercy, was almost always absolutely right and despite her +2500 SR (which to her credit, doesn't mean she's bad at the game, she's just painfully average as platinum players make up a majority of the playerbase) she gave a voice to/was repeating what higher tier Mercy players have been saying for a while. Unfortunately, due to all this, no one (not that many people did) is going to take Mercy players seriously in their critiques for the character. Doesn't matter much anyways since the game's dying. 

Posted

Here's some food for thought. These screenshots were taken at the time her first uwutuber callout video was made and after CreamBRabbit came at her for it. She deleted them soon after because she felt they were too personal, but this was at the height of the thread's attention, so I'm not the only person who saw this.

It was also around this time that I started to not trust Aria, but I didn't say anything because it felt too inconclusive to me. 

pull1.JPG.ac55467ba42a4cef5233f0b4ddde82

pull2.JPG.32f3103932630617885e098f8da72c

pull3.JPG.455782a84844f4e91472a153d819a4

Take from this what you will.

Posted

Screenshot_at_Mar_14_03-16-53.thumb.png.

I hope this girl plays the lottery because this is incredibly prophetic, lol

Posted

Here's some food for thought. These screenshots were taken at the time her first uwutuber callout video was made and after CreamBRabbit came at her for it. She deleted them soon after because she felt they were too personal, but this was at the height of the thread's attention, so I'm not the only person who saw this.

It was also around this time that I started to not trust Aria, but I didn't say anything because it felt too inconclusive to me. 

Wait who is this rei ko? Also I completely agree with their entire comment about her. Also with all these other girls I don’t see any of them acting nearly as toxic as Aria, she came to attack them first and she’s the one twisting her words to look all sweet and innocent, also constantly trying to delete evidence of her being a shitty person. She’s seriously one of the most snowflakey pieces of white bread I’ve come to learn about.

Posted

Wow Aria, you never cease to surprise me. Imagine getting so mad about lilypichu not answering and other girls ignoring you that you start a crusade to bring them down. Not only that, but in another move of stupidity you end up revealing clues to your true name. 

I wanna point out that in the creamy rabbit there's some screens of a fight before the uwutubers stuff, I decided to dig into the rabbit hole and found some clues and screens of Aria at that time.

https://twitter.com/Yuuki07130821/status/931716773967101952

Pretty much Aria inserted herself into a fight between editors and artists

Yeah deleting people speaking against you is bad, you'll never do something like that, right aria?

This is a cycle, she does the same shit over and over. She inserts herself into a community, tries to gain control and influence, ends up victimizing herself after being called out, to finally delete everything in the hopes it's forgotten.

By now I'm waiting in which community she will insert herself into, it's only a matter of time, she's been retweeting musics complaining about soundcloud these days.

Also she started talking about OW again in her music twitter.

I wish both rei and the involved groups in the drama of art theft could appear and explain what happened. If anyone can ask them it'll be a lot of help

Posted (edited)

Yeah she lurks.

If she apologised like a mature person, she wouldn't have to hide. 

Learn to take responsibility Aria.

This is the reason why she has a thread here.

"NO you guys don't understand, I am more comfortable talking here on my PULL account than any other social media. I know you guys will kiss my ass give me some good proper criticism. I'm really sorry for everything I said. I PWOMISE I will do better and stop running away u wu uwu wuwuwuwuwuwuwu Now please excuse me while I delete my account."

I love how she can give the heat to all the e-girls she has problems with but as soon as we dish it out to her she runs away all butt hurt. 

Edited by Angelus

Posted (edited)

This nickname, and other details tell that it's a person whom I actually know through my mutuals. She's Lily's really close and one of the oldest friends btw.  :( Even typing style. Internet is so small... If that's her, Aria is a complete dipshit for lying that this person has an 'owo channel', etc, because it's impossible for that person to actually make some ugu voice and she is too smart to start faking voices for attention. And she doesn't do YouTube!... Just because other girls are tired from your shit, does not mean that each one of them are ~jealous uwuu e-girls who got no personality and chasing for clout + hype ~ ... Stop saying that you got no receipts and just admit that you are a liar. Aria is so fucking disgusting. 

Edited by Tired Angel