• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

bestdressed/ ashley

5154 posts in this topic

Posted

that brief ig story of her underwear drawer was enough for me but after reading these comments up above ... this girl is literally so, so pathetic. oh my god. she loves to bash other women but pretends she's uplifting them. she just holes up in her apartment every day playing dress-up in the most uninspired and boring outfits deluding herself into thinking that she is just so special, unique, clever, funny, and stylish while talking about her mediocre joke of a sex life to herself and into a camera. when she talks about how hard she works and how she has "10 hours of footage" she's most likely just referring her miserably repeating the same ugly joke 80x and having surplus footage from it. she feeds off her ig and yt comments glorifying her and can't handle an ounce of criticism. this is literally a grown 21-year-old woman ffs (who, by the way, still uses terms like "adulting" for validation). i'm so embarrassed for her. god she is so sad. 

Posted

Did she really show a dildo under her bed? Why does anyone need to see that, even if she blurred it? She could have edited it out but no, Mrs. Sexually Liberated had to show us that she is special because she sticks objects up her vagina in a video about getting rid of clothes she doesn't use anymore. She really is special, but not the kind of special she thinks she is.

so she’ll do 4739392029202 takes for a bad joke but won’t redo a quick scene so no one sees her sex toy??? 

tragic

Posted

I just had to post here when I saw her in a perfectly fine, already shorter than I would wear dress and she was like "I need to shorten this to like it" and literally hiked it up to her crotch. confirming again that she just wears impractically short clothes. 

Its crazy how short she feels she needs to make her dresses and skirts. She's done this before in her thrift flips too. I think she's trying to compensate for her height by showing as much leg as possible, even though it looks ridiculous. 

Posted

I like Ashley but I feel like she would be so much more likeable if she worked on her self confidence. I feel like a lot of her more negative behaviors are because of her lack of self confidence, like the constant sex jokes, talking super fast, wearing ridiculously short clothes, and so on. If you watch her first videos she was a lot more mellow and natural. I think she has some social anxiety so she feels like she has to be 120% sociable and energetic at all times to get people to like her (which I honestly relate to) but it comes off as unnatural. I hope she learns that it's okay to be calm and imperfect in videos!

I know this has been said but I really hope she finds some friends in LA other than tinder hookups or youtube collabs. She seems like she'd be a fun person to hang out with if she acts a little more mellow off-camera. I'm not sure she has much going on in her life other than making outfits and youtube videos which is bound to get lonely and depressing. 

Anyways she has never struck me as a bad or greedy person like some youtubers. Just a sweet girl who's kind of awkward and anxious. I really hope to see her grow as she continues making videos over the next years. I'd love to see a self-confident and relaxed Ashley. 

Posted (edited)

idk it kind of just made me wonder if she really craves attention that much, or if shes really just that naive to not be concerned about how dangerous that is.

she really does crave that much attention.  ashley has incredibly low self-confidence yet is so obsessed with herself that her behavior has become transparently desperate and vain, especially stuck in her little solitary niche. i understand her inclination towards short dresses as i have a similar body type to hers (only much taller) and short dresses are definitely flattering, but those screenshots are honestly laughable at how lacking she is in self-awareness. she’s stuck in this warped mindset where she lies to herself that she’s confident and empowered when really her behavior and actions are just perpetuating her toxic insecurities.

on a side note, for someone who loves to talk about how much of a ~nerd~ she is for fashion and likes to act knowledgeable about fabrics, cuts, and silhouettes, in reality she has incredibly poor taste in what’s actually visually pleasing, unique, and of good quality/function. while i understand style is unique, her knowledge and preferences only extend to polyester blend frumpy square-neckline obscenely mini dresses, forever 21-esque shoes, and cheap jewelry. 

Edited by champagneglass
wording

Posted

New here, hi. Just noticed she's starting to link her outfits on IG but isn't disclosing that they're links that allow her to get paid if someone buys that way. Isn't this illegal? Or am I wrong here?

Posted

New here, hi. Just noticed she's starting to link her outfits on IG but isn't disclosing that they're links that allow her to get paid if someone buys that way. Isn't this illegal? Or am I wrong here?

no idea, i'm not super familiar with influencer sponsorship deals but if someone is explicitly promoting a product they usually have to put "#ad" or disclose that it's sponsored. ive seen other people link to where their clothes are from if they get enough comments asking and idk if they've denoted it as an ad. 

Posted

BEFORE: (perfectly fine, already short imo)

Screen_Shot_2019-10-16_at_7.22.57_PM.thu

What she wants to do:

Screen_Shot_2019-10-16_at_7.23.16_PM.thu

The before is short but actually cute, it has a nice silhouette since it goes in and out slightly at the hips and ends at just the right point. Flatters her well and has that cute/trendy/slightly sexy look she's going for. What she wants to do with it is going to make it look abruptly cut off, rather than making her legs look longer. She's a thin girl but things that cut off at the widest point of your hips/thighs always look weird. If she wants to elongate her figure that's not the way to do it.

If it was a romper/playsuit thing maybe it'd look better, but as a skirt she's going to flash people. If I saw her on the street I'd think she's trying to wear a shirt as a dress. I keep thinking of those weird montages in cartoons when a toddler grows up/transforms into an adult in a matter of seconds and is still wearing the same clothing. If she's trying to go for the fetish/nymphet/ageplayer look then she's nailed it. If she isn't she just looks like she forgot her pants.

Posted (edited)

why do i feel like these “mean comments” are probably just constructive criticisms, genuine questions, or expressions of different tastes and opinions? she’s so obsessed w perfection but like ... when will she understand that her interpretation of perfection is clearly not everybody’s idea of perfection?? like she literally has over 1 million subscribers following her. “in case someone doesn’t like it” lmfao what makes her think that all 1 million people will enjoy the same overplayed cheesy soundtrack, ugly sex and social justice jokes, and same tacky outfits in each and every video? 

E32FEF41-4E60-412A-97A0-49359B7A05B2.png

Edited by champagneglass

Posted

why do i feel like these “mean comments” are probably just constructive criticisms, genuine questions, or expressions of different tastes and opinions? she’s so obsessed w perfection but like ... when will she understand that her interpretation of perfection is clearly not everybody’s idea of perfection?? like she literally has over 1 million subscribers following her. “in case someone doesn’t like it” lmfao what makes her think that all 1 million people will enjoy the same overplayed cheesy soundtrack, ugly sex and social justice jokes, and same tacky outfits in each and every video? 

I think part of it is that she realised too late that she freaked everyone out with her video where she kept repeating the same line over and over again. Now she has to come up with a relatable backstory to justify it. I think that's why she mentions wanting to post something that's " performed to perfection". If its a personal video, why are you worried about the performance as opposed to just the content? The logic doesn't add up.

Posted

I completely agree! “In case someone doesn’t like it”? Does she honestly believe everyone is going to like what she does and says? Never mind that she has millions of subscribers, even if you are a regular person, you will NEVER please everyone. It’s so toxic to yourself and honestly a little narcissistic to think that everyone has to like what you do and that if someone doesn’t like it, it must surely mean that they are haters who only say “mean” things. Ashley, hon, reality sometimes isn’t so sweet and comfortable, and wanting to be coddled by people who worship you despite being so flawed is perfect if you want to remain an immature child who thinks sex is what validates her as a woman.