• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

bestdressed/ ashley

4900 posts in this topic

Posted

Very new here, but I agree with you folks on her new video. I don't know whether to be annoyed at the number of people trying to validate this- like not trying to armchair or anything but that whole video screams "I'm about to have a breakdown right now" and the people trying to pass it off as normal is astounding. Homegirl needs some serious therapy because there's a difference between re-doing a scene and repeating lines like a broken record to get the intonation right which is ridiculous and incredibly inauthentic for something like a vlog. She's just making her job needlessly difficult; Ash, people will chew up anything if the comments under that video don't indicate anything, you can relax a bit.  

Posted

I feel bad for Ashley as well. I want to see her with a decent partner, a group of at least some ride or die friends and some family support. Not that anybody needs any of those things to be happy, but with Ashley's lifestyle, graduating in only a couple years and intense job, life probably seems to be going a mile a minute and some grounding and normality wouldn't be a bad shout to help her make the right choices. 

Posted

eh, if she‘s the one who cheated i dont‘t feel sorry for her at all

Posted

what makes her think that making very long sentences and saying them as quickly as possible without any punctuation or pauses = comedy

once again, the snapchat joke wasn't even funny to begin with and i'm sure she filmed it in the same manner as the blooper video

Posted

what makes her think that making very long sentences and saying them as quickly as possible without any punctuation or pauses = comedy

emma chamberlains 8 million followers.

Posted

lol she just dropped her en route jewelry collab which consists of underwhelming pieces of gold plated brass bc we love "sustainable investment pieces" am i right ladies 

Posted

Okay i've got a lot to say about this but i will keep it short.

Screenshot_20190926-203346_Instagram.thu

The earings on top are tbh the only piece i like out of the little ""pictorial"" she shared on her Instagram. I think the pictures she used of herself are a bit awkward and the jewelry doesnt look like it's worth its price. I think I'm gonna skip.

Other pics she posted: (sorry cant spoiler them to avoid spam, am on my phone)

Screenshot_20190926-203338_Instagram.thuScreenshot_20190926-203350_Instagram.thu

Posted

once again, the snapchat joke wasn't even funny to begin with and i'm sure she filmed it in the same manner as the blooper video

just thinking about how many times she rehearsed this makes me uncomfortable to watch. i literally cringed the whole time watching 

Posted

Am I the only one who’s not excited about her jewellery collection? Not to mention sustainability, the design itself - is unoriginal and mainstream, you can find similar pieces in princess polly/urban/lovita etc. Sure she put effort in designing these I’m not trying to bring her down or disregard her hard work, all I’m saying is I’m a lil disappointed bc her jewellery collection doesn’t scream ‘uniqueness’ when comparing to chokers & earrings other shops offer. Also, USD 25 for a pair of earrings isn’t that affordable lol I’m pretty sure people purchase because they’re fans of Ashley’s channel

Posted

The snapchat "joke" was literally like thirty(!!!) seconds long and all it made me think was "Gee, I wonder how many takes that took". She really dug her own grave by revealing how much effort it takes her to film these jokes that are probably meant to sound casual and nonchalant.

Posted

Hello, long time lurker here - so, I'm SOOO OVER Ashley. I used to love her fashion and outfits videos but she makes fewer and fewer of those plus the today's video sucks so much :/ 

Can you recommend some other cool youtubers with good fashion sense???

I used to love Heyclaire but she went downward spiral a long time ago, then I got interested by Audrie Storme but she's started doing only sponsored videos with freebies made in China, and now Ashley is out too, meh. I need some fashion inspiration so please - give me something :)

Posted

The most I've seen of her recent videos is the teaser she just posted on her Instagram story where she jokes about justifying her job to her mom. Has she recently confirmed that her parents know her job now or was that the first time she mentioned it?

Posted

The most I've seen of her recent videos is the teaser she just posted on her Instagram story where she jokes about justifying her job to her mom. Has she recently confirmed that her parents know her job now or was that the first time she mentioned it?

Imagine your mom seeing videos of you talking about blowjobs and masturbation. As open as some parents can be, I don’t think most would like to see their daughter exposing themselves like that on the internet, i know that my parents wouldn’t. 

Posted

Holy shit she looks so much better without bangs

C5F03F02-24DA-4D65-B010-FF05DB851279.png

Posted

Am I the only one who’s not excited about her jewellery collection? Not to mention sustainability, the design itself - is unoriginal and mainstream, you can find similar pieces in princess polly/urban/lovita etc. Sure she put effort in designing these I’m not trying to bring her down or disregard her hard work, all I’m saying is I’m a lil disappointed bc her jewellery collection doesn’t scream ‘uniqueness’ when comparing to chokers & earrings other shops offer. Also, USD 25 for a pair of earrings isn’t that affordable lol I’m pretty sure people purchase because they’re fans of Ashley’s channel

yeah i agree. a lot of the designs for the earrings can be found on online stores for a cheaper price — hers go for $24-$29??? i dont want to disregard her hard work either but wow when i saw the prices for these pieces my eyes went so wide.

i have to admit though, when i first found her channel and LOVED her videos i got the same cherry earrings that she had just because she wore them :/ sad that i wore them like three times, and it's been 5-ish months since ive had them