• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

bestdressed/ ashley

4789 posts in this topic

Posted

the way she talks about sex reminds me of when middle/high schoolers have their first sex ed class and make a bunch of shitty jokes about penises and stuff 

(which is tragic especially cause she’s in her 20’s and should be past that “LOL SEX!!!! YEAH SEX!!!!” phase)

i genuinely like ashley but i wish she didn’t put all her worth onto this crusty dude that’s most likely here for a quick fuck :-///

Posted

Ashley talks a lot about how she never dated in high school because she had no game and how she only got hot in college. I think she must have built up the idea of sex during high school to the point that she eventually associated her self worth to it. In the end, sex probably didn't live up to her high expectations so she always feels like she wants more of it and is practically obsessed with having it all the time.

That, or she has a sex addiction. Seriously, how can someone act like they're horny ALL the time?

Posted

I know this sounds mean as fuck but I hope david leaves her so she knows her self worth is more than just sex and boys

once he leaves she'll know it's just SEX, penis in vagina, ta da

jeez

Posted

it's funny because in her sex talk video she did come to a realization that sex isn't all that is cracked up to be and she didn't feel any different after that. i don't know why she likes to brag about getting dick everytime. by the way, i was the one who made the youtube video editing all together. it only took an hour because trust me it wasn't hard for me to find content to cut it all in one video. god she's so annoying. 

Posted

Honestly she talks about sex with David so much that at this point it just seems like David is her beard and she's massively overcompensating.

Posted

Honestly, her admitting that sex isn't all that great should be a huuuuuge sign that her relationship with David isn't going that well. I know this is super cheesy and cliche, but when you have sex with someone you love and who is special and who values you as a person, trust me, sex is wonderful and such an amazing thing. I'm not saying that sex needs to be super amazing and unbelievably orgasmic everytime lol , hell, it doesn't even have to be the best physical sex you've had. But being with someone who you connect in body and soul, and sharing such an intimate act  is one of the most beautiful feelings in life. It's sad that Ashley talks about sex so much because it is the only thing that connects her to David when the sex isn't even great. Like ive said before, it seems to me like the reason she talks about it so much is because she thinks that sex is what makes a relationship good, deep and intimate. There are so many other ways to be intimate with a boyfriend/girlfriend and to me it seems like she doesn't have that with David. I think i read someone on here say that sex makes Ashley feel validated as a woman and i agree. She's very young so she obviously has a long time to grow as a person and find love, but i just hope that her relationship with David (whether it lasts a long time or not), doesn't permanently twist her thoughts on what it really means to be a woman in a healthy, respectful, and loving relationship. Ashley, whether a man wants to fuck you or not, or whether he finds you sexually attractive or not, does not define your value as a woman or as a human being. YOU are the one who determines your own value, and if a man doesn't recognize that, you need to find someone else who will (and probably wait for a while before having sex, but that's just my opinion).

Also, i saw a comment on her gurugossip thread in which someone said that Ashley once said in an instagram story that David didn't find her attractive at the beginning. First of all, just the fact that she knows that means that he told her, to her face, that he didn't find her attractive, and she still thought it was a good idea, and if he doesn't find her attractive, why even date her? For clout? Sex? Both? This just screams "toxic relationship" to me.  Everything about this is so bad and gross at this point and its not just speculation or baseless gossip anymore. I hope they break up and she finds someone else. 

Yikes. Is there anything between them except sex and their long drawn-out "philosophical" conversations? Honestly, even now David doesn't seem to find her attractive. Coupled with that existential crisis video where Ashley says that she's scared to stay with someone in case there's someone better out there, it doesn't seem like their relationship has a stable foundation. (I think that's what she was trying to say with her dumb playing cards analogy.) I feel like they learned to tolerate each other and now they've confused that with emotional intimacy. I wouldn't go so far as to say their relationship is toxic, but it's definitely not strong in any way. You know it's bad when other people start to wonder if you have any self-respect even when they're only shown what you've specially curated for them to see.

Posted

oh my god girl shut up. did this bitch just discover sex? 

Posted

Here's her new video. I thought it was decently cute and a fun look back at 2000's-2010 fashion!

She made almost no sex jokes so that was pretty cool! Maybe she is listening to her audience and realizing it kind of weirds most of us out. 

Posted

I feel like ashley talks about sex alot because she thinks she isn't that good looking and was a nerd (or whatever)

but ashley ur not even that bad looking, it's just fucking sex my dude..

in this world, if ur a girl u can get laid almost anytime but find a man who can respect you because honestly david doesn't look long term lol

Posted

Has anyone else seen this video she did with Refinery29 where she takes off her makeup and talks about how she feels about her appearance? Not sure if it's appropriate to post here since they use her full name and refer to her as a filmmaker before they call her a youtuber, but she does mention her YouTube career on it.

She talked about not wanting to place her self worth in how she looked, but her literal net worth is based on how she looks since she's a fashion youtuber. She talked about getting overwhelmed with brands and taking the labels off of her products at home but so many of her instagram posts are sponsored. It's just ironic that she says in the video that she wants to be able to go to meetings and be taken seriously without having to worry about her makeup, but... her whole brand is in the way she looks. I feel like this should have been what her existential crisis video should have been about, but maybe she was too afraid of alienating her viewers.

Posted

I am new to her and I find her self deprecating humor to be overbearing. It's overplayed and repetitive. She's constantly bombarding you with it and seems like she want to beat you at pointing things out about her before you do. Lol I figured it out, because i was wondering why I didn't find her it endearing and now I know, but I see most people find it endearing and comforting regardless even when the 'self deprecating' act is played out at this point, Jlaw being the most famous recent example. I guess most people haven't moved on from it yet. I wonder how long she'll play the 'relateable self deprecating' act. She has the type of humor and style that's common among current teens/young adults. Is her audience mainly teens?

A lot of people are always ashamed and overly dramatic over their preteen yrs, nothing really new. Typical stuff.

She has a little bit of a lisp, just a general nerdy-sounding voice. I think there's still mostly the nerdy old ashley in her, she just look different now and in the midst of finding herself and of course since she's only 21.

Also I was underwhelmed with her fav movies..