• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

femmyfatal / Lina Mariee (aka. Walmart Belle Delphine)

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instagram

Facebook

femmyfatal---the cheap, Walmart copycat of Belle Delphine.

Over the last several months, this girl on Instagram has been blatantly copying Belle Delphine--an e-thot who has gained quite a large following and quite a bit of fame. This girl has taken copying Belle to the extreme... Not only does she just do the "ahegao face" (which many other e-thots began to do after Belle made it popular), she copies her exact outfits, poses, and selfies, and she even wears an identical pink wig.

She does her makeup exactly like Belle's, and even photoshops braces on her teeth just to resemble Belle! When another PULL user confronted her about the photoshopped braces, she deleted their comment and blocked them (very snowflake-y behavior, if you ask me).

Her are a couple examples of her being a complete copy:

Image result for femmyfatal lina             Related image      Related image  

Lina:

Image may contain: 1 person, hat                  

Belle:      

Image result for belle delphine christmas

in case anyone is wondering, Belle does have a thread which you can find here

Personally, I just think copying someone to this extent is just too extreme… There is no creativity or originality, just trying to be someone else.

Edited by Diamond
neatness

Posted

She really is just trying to cash in on that easy money belle keeps promoting.

425EEDA5-4308-46E8-9329-0FA847B09836.jpeg

Posted

She shoops her nose WAY too small. Not even realistic, how would she breathe? That's what bothers me most about her pictures.

Posted

Aren’t all these weeaboo ahegao girls the same anyways?

Posted

Made a fake account on ig just to ask her how she edits the braces on and welp no reply but she read it ¯\_()_/¯

0E0804DE-7C64-4AB9-B33A-5F38A86A25E7.jpeg

Posted

Made a fake account on ig just to ask her how she edits the braces on and welp no reply but she read it ¯\_()_/¯

0E0804DE-7C64-4AB9-B33A-5F38A86A25E7.jpeg

That's against the rules.

Posted (edited)

That's against the rules.

That was before this thread was even a thing so not really pal

Edited by ironicallyme
changed ‘this’ to ‘that’ :/

Posted

she may be walmart belle delphine, but her lucoa cosplay was 1000x better than belle's, belle probably makes 50x her money and bought her lucoa wig off aliexpress for like 20 dollars. i hope this girl starts doing her own thing because i see potential in her, she's pretty if you imagine her without the edited nose and mouth, she's willing to spend over 20 dollars on cosplay accessories, she has a nice body, she's cute in her own way, and more importantly she's not as heavily filtered as belle. she needs to stop editing her face so much because it looks really awkward, and the fake braces are a big no no.

i don't know her personally but she seems nicer and less edgy than belle i read some of her replies and she seems pretty sweet, i hope she sees this post and takes it as constructive criticism because she deserves to be more than just the bootleg belle. i don't really care about this girl that much but i just wanted to post this in case she sees this thread.

Posted

Well, now she have 11k

The question is, how she have 11k of followers so fast?

Posted

This girl is going through an identity crisis. Deleted almost all her photos and changed her name

Screenshot_20190319-172759_Instagram.jpg

Posted

THAT NOSE LMAOOOOO WTF??