• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Can the mods interfere more when rule 7 is ignored?

18 posts in this topic

Posted

I reported a few already. Am I supposed to write down why it should be banned too? I just hit the ‘send’ button.

You should definitely write why you're reporting the user. It's so the mods don't have to sift through threads to find out why the user needs to be banned.
If you need any help, there's a guide here.

Posted

I reported a few already. Am I supposed to write down why it should be banned too? I just hit the ‘send’ button.

Yes, giving a reason as to why a poster should have action taken against them is really helpful. Even something as simple as "this post is armchair diagnosis" helps us in that we don't have to sort through pages of context to take action, and can keep doing work in other areas of the site.

Posted

Ok im really sorry if im being annoying or just dumb but sometimes when i click to report a post and i want to put text, it does not give me an option to write only to put images ect. I'm sorry if this has been told before or if there is a fix but i could not find anything else about it, is this a known issue?

19239854.PNG