• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

this feels like a reach but maybe she's insecure of actual asian girls being posted in the chat seeing as how she's trying to pass as an (east) asian herself

yea I think it’s just she is insecure about other girls in general, she doesn’t like competition. 

Posted

Seeing that discord stuff, she just comes of as bratty and like one of those people that only wants stuff their way or they won't take it. Basically she just seems annoying 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2019-02-06-15-47-06.thumb.jpg

This is the someone I was talking about earlier and this makes me mad because I know her lol. She didn't kick anyone. That girl left. They don't know how to kick people.

Pixie is just one of those bitter jealous girls, and being in a place where she has to publicly speak is only bringing out her true colors. Guess she can't control it.

Now I really wish she would get of the internet.

Edited by Boooi
Spelling mistake

Posted

They don't know how to kick people.

Wait really? Shes running a discord without knowing how to kick? 
She really needs to think things through and search up how to do things before doing it.  

Posted

Wait really? Shes running a discord without knowing how to kick? She really needs to think things through and search up how to do things before doing it.  

Maybe her minions do, but she doesn't know how to do.. Anything. She's said so herself. They taught her how to @ everyone and now thats all she does.

Posted

Thank the heavens someone made a thread on this girl! Man when I see her pics show up on my feed I was like "how do some people believe this Tom buffoonery?!" 

The girl literally looks like she maxed the lift tool in snow with the chin tool to the max and said f it I am going to go the full mile and max out every other option know to man. 

To note on the whole discord thing another run of the mill natitty "I'm best girl chan in the world dont you dare steal my spotlight". 

Wait really? Shes running a discord without knowing how to kick? She really needs to think things through and search up how to do things before doing it.  

ssuprised she even has one lol goes to prove her desktop is just for show. How you gonna show off a gaming desktop and openly admit not knowing how to properly use discord lol. Glad she doesnt try to fluff up that's she some relatable gamer girl. But honestly wouldn't be suprised if she does eventually 

Posted

They taught her how to @ everyone and now thats all she does.

LOLOLOL straight truth 

I'm honestly so confused how she manages to keep up with lie after lie and not one of her followers notice anything :alpacaconfused: 

Posted

LOLOLOL straight truth 

I'm honestly so confused how she manages to keep up with lie after lie and not one of her followers notice anything :alpacaconfused: 

because they don’t care probably honestly, they’re just desperate for female attention 

Posted

Anyone else wondering when we're gonna see that stream? Or even a CHANNEL? I'm dying to know how she's going to keep her face looking like that live.

Posted (edited)

Things I haven't seen posted and bother me:

Screenshot_20190209-011236_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011306_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011105_Instagram.jpg

20190209_012058.jpg

20190209_012044.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011546_Instagram.jpg

20190209_011958.jpg

20190209_011945.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011653_Instagram.jpg

90dce0aa0d6b3ba971d88829e36b5dbe.jpg

20190209_012036.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011515_Instagram.jpg

20190209_012025.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011451_Instagram.jpg

20190209_012018.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011743_Instagram.jpg

20190209_012009.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011600_Instagram.jpg

Edited by elefire
It posted the photos in the wrong order sorry

Posted

I find it really annoying that she's just using random art in her stories/for the cover pictures of her highlights without even trying to give credit. I bet she just stole all of those drawings from pixiv and asked none of the artists for permission :alpacafedup:

Also lol @ "professional gamer"

Posted

I find it really annoying that she's just using random art in her stories/for the cover pictures of her highlights without even trying to give credit. I bet she just stole all of those drawings from pixiv and asked none of the artists for permission :alpacafedup:

Considering one is a Dangan Ronpa Character whose backstory is she was a child molested by adults and Pixie is just using her on the same account people are sexualizing her 17 year old self on I'm not sure even knows who made the art. I bet she just uses google. 

Posted

Things I haven't seen posted and bother me:

Screenshot_20190209-011236_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011306_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011257_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011149_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011546_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011515_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011451_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20190209-011600_Instagram.jpg

Aren't these people her friends? I've seen them talking to her in the comments for a great while now.

She goes on Pinterest to find whatever ~*aesthetic*~ anime picture she likes and posts them. There is no way she's gonna credit the original artist when the images were stolen to begin with.

Posted

Considering one is a Dangan Ronpa Character whose backstory is she was a child molested by adults and Pixie is just using her on the same account people are sexualizing her 17 year old self on I'm not sure even knows who made the art. I bet she just uses google. 

You're putting exactly into words what I was thinking when I saw Pixie using the stolen drawing of Kotoko. And even writing 'I'm literally a child' in the context with the Kotoko drawing and her posting lewd images of herself. Just... no. Please.

Posted

I just heard of her from another place and lo and behold, her thread.. This is sooo embarassing for her. Major Yikes. 

But what’s worse is the followers being absolute filth. You do not need support from people like that, and you do NOT need to award their behavior. You owe them nothing, what you should do is report them. Seriously, if not for yourself, what about the other kids on ig who are also minding their own business? The least we can do is prevent this horrid bullshit from happening to others. Those creatures need to be reported and dealt with so platforms can be safe for everyone.