• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

227 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but does she seriously think that giving an answer on this thread sending threats on the other thread and sending all her white nights over is going to make us stop when she doesn't even change 1 single bit? 

Also, I noticed this hasn't been reposted from the other thread.

Screenshot_20190122-202107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202040_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202054_Chrome.jpg

i never sent any threat, i felt panicked and hurt from seeing the thread for the first time and was on the defensive for myself, i posted about it because i was trying to defend myself and yes try to at that time not admit to it. i didn’t know how this site worked so i thought it would go away if people reported it since i saw it as an attack on me, i think that is pretty obvious no one wants something bad posted on themselves, also i think you’re being rude about it to when all i am is explaining myself, what else do you want from me ? Nothing because you want to keep posting about me and hating on me when I’ve already explained everything. is it giving you something to do or ? are you trying to help? Or for no reason? Or trying to get me to delete my account ? what’s the motive here seems different than some other users. Fyi the person who came here did it on his own will i never directed him to say, dislike or threaten this website. also what about binary code ? That’s crazy and i don’t even know what he did until he told me . I will try to find the account and dm conversation.

I'm sorry but does she seriously think that giving an answer on this thread sending threats on the other thread and sending all her white nights over is going to make us stop when she doesn't even change 1 single bit? 

Also, I noticed this hasn't been reposted from the other thread.

Screenshot_20190122-202107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202040_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202054_Chrome.jpg

I already admitted to what’s true and what’s not, if you still don’t believe me that’s fine. Also if my reply’ can be accepted please, i was saying that i never directed people to say or do certain things other than saying that to report, i didn’t know how this site worked and i thought it would go away obvisouly i was trying to protect my image for back then i didn’t want to admit about the editing and became scared and hurt to see that people were commenting about it harshfully. for the one follower who came here i never told him to do anything. I didn’t know until he sent it to me. Here is the screenshots of the dm conversation, all i did was thank him and tell him to just stop. Sorry if the dms are our of order idk how to put them that way .

276ADBC1-FDBC-42F8-ADE4-6792AE65690D.png

8814AE07-F0D4-45A6-BF0C-E1544C967984.png

C98B693A-0935-46D4-9C78-082A0827C1E6.png

B1FD8F2B-EB19-46FD-99AA-43242D7467F1.png

E3E9AFE5-B7D9-4101-AC42-07427677D927.png

01CABEF3-9DBB-4E70-BDF6-5F7A1B658818.png

E8F12F60-9C01-45A6-A5E9-E43CA532608B.png

B5FFB3EA-AAE1-4671-9B3D-5304E095BCD5.png

E7E66453-A787-4DDC-9784-70EEC89B2FF8.png

B54C0324-8833-47B4-BA94-20127D0FCF11.png

Can you let me respond ?? 

? so all my responses are taken down 

Edited by Pixiesayurii

Posted

Your comments have to be approved by a moderator before they appear. This is customary for new accounts. I went ahead and merged your comments since you posted multiple times in a row.

Posted

Hon your self-pity I hate myself I'm ugly act won't bring you anything here. It may work on Instagram and get you free gifts or pity but it's useless here. 

Posted

Your comments have to be approved by a moderator before they appear. This is customary for new accounts. I went ahead and merged your comments since you posted multiple times in a row.

Sorry i don’t know how this site works too well, and i didn’t have the best internet connection 

Thank you for response to my reply i think it was followthesheeps on the last thread, and i think lopunny on this one i respect your opinions and appreciate it much. I’ll go now.

Posted

Sorry i don’t know how this site works too well, and i didn’t have the best internet connection 

Thank you for response to my reply i think it was followthesheeps on the last thread, and i think lopunny on this one i respect your opinions and appreciate it much. I’ll go now.

Thanks for being civil here. I hope you can grow as a person and get away from the internet to find some peace at mind for yourself without counting on other's validation.

But, you're not off the hook yet. If you continue this behavior and ignore everything we have said to you to help change yourself for the better. Do not accuse me of not showing you kindness later on.

Posted (edited)

i never sent any threat, i felt panicked and hurt from seeing the thread for the first time and was on the defensive for myself, i posted about it because i was trying to defend myself and yes try to at that time not admit to it. i didn’t know how this site worked so i thought it would go away if people reported it since i saw it as an attack on me, i think that is pretty obvious no one wants something bad posted on themselves, also i think you’re being rude about it to when all i am is explaining myself, what else do you want from me ? Nothing because you want to keep posting about me and hating on me when I’ve already explained everything. is it giving you something to do or ? are you trying to help? Or for no reason? Or trying to get me to delete my account ? what’s the motive here seems different than some other users. Fyi the person who came here did it on his own will i never directed him to say, dislike or threaten this website. also what about binary code ? That’s crazy and i don’t even know what he did until he told me . I will try to find the account and dm conversation.

I already admitted to what’s true and what’s not, if you still don’t believe me that’s fine. Also if my reply’ can be accepted please, i was saying that i never directed people to say or do certain things other than saying that to report, i didn’t know how this site worked and i thought it would go away obvisouly i was trying to protect my image for back then i didn’t want to admit about the editing and became scared and hurt to see that people were commenting about it harshfully. for the one follower who came here i never told him to do anything. I didn’t know until he sent it to me. Here is the screenshots of the dm conversation, all i did was thank him and tell him to just stop. Sorry if the dms are our of order idk how to put them that way .

Can you let me respond ?? 

Kiddo, this makes zero sense.

You didnt want people to come here to this thread and report and cause trouble? I have a screenshot that says you did.

I have literally no clue why you would get upset about people pointing out you photoshopped when you were telling people you were insulted by the fact they would insinuate that and now you're admitting fully to it? Ya don't make much sense.

I still think this is just a save ass attempt. Youve already been exposed in the cosplay general thread yet when someone opened a thread up you immediately came here to defend yourself. Now youre sorry for the way your fanboys behaved?

And on to your fanboys/pedophile fans. Do your parents know what you've been up to? Do they know you've had strangers on the internet sending you dick pics? Are they okay with it? I highly doubt that.

Also. an ex follower of yours had tipped me off that your parents gave you a hundred dollars for sitting in the parking lot of a Lowe's. Youre privileged and your family's definitely got money. How can you afford all those cosplay outfits and items and circle lenses and all the nice things you have in your room working at Carl's Jr? (omg, how does he know you work at Carl's Jr?! HE INVADED YOUR PRIVACY! Jk you told everyone you work there in your Instagram stories). You yourself said you don't make much there. And I'm not talking about just recently, before you even started getting famous for warping the living fuck out of your face, you still had all these nice things.

I don't know any body who got that much money from their parents just for sitting in a parking lot.

Jesus.

And you take the opinions of lopunny and followthesheep because you think they're naive and will hand out their pity to you. You arent fooling them. You arent fooling anybody.

The internet should not be your primary source of self confidence. Especially when the girl you post on your Instagram really isnt you at all.

Edited by Honeybuddah

Posted

She always puts on her story her computer setup and it looks really expensive. She always posts about getting new stuff for her setup ( not Amazon gifts). And her closet size and when she shows her room on her story and shows off all her stuff and says stuff like " who let me spend all this money on wigs lol"...  I was always wondering how the fuck does she have so much money. My mind was like " that computer setup must've been expensive how does she keep buying shit for it". Everything makes sense now everything's falling into place my mind is blown lol. :alpacashocked:

Youre privileged and your family's definitely got money. How can you afford all those cosplay outfits and items and circle lenses and all the nice things you have in your room 

Posted (edited)

- i am working on my self esteem , but things like this and hateful comments make it worse, as with anyone . I’m sure many of you girls would understand the pressures of social media and at my age how i perceive myself could be skewed and me feel hateful towards my natural looks.

- i have cut back on editing so much but none of you seem to post the posts of videos of me ? just seems like you pick out the worst things to just put a front to hate on. how come no videos are posted here? But just pictures that are being used as “what she really looks like” that are from now months ago before i even started my cosplay account. People change, and get better as time goes on, i will explain more later. <<<<That isn’t what i look like now>>>>, at all, my makeup has drastically changed as well as my whole look, since I’ve  practiced and learned  as well as photos taken from Facebook on the other thread or pictures that were years old. I change my makeup differently literally every month even maybe every week. So it kinda just seems like you’re showing the worst of me.  i will obviously still smooth/edit and use lightening/ pink filters and edit on pngs and such to help fit characters aesthetic and look. Also i have learned what works for my face and how to accentuate certain features and hide certain things using makeup/ tape / large diameter contacts/ glueing wigs / different makeup / accentuating my chest for certain characters or hiding my chest for certain characters. from examples of pictures from photography at ax i literally look so horrible and i look back and my makeup literally was horrible compared to the now dozens of cosplays I’ve done, before that con i had two under my belt. And you don’t get to choose angles/ lighting at cons for that’s no excuse but you can understand. Also in the dva pictures i never taped my face wore a wig or contacts and yes didn’t know how to do the right makeup/ and my fuckin brows for shit back then very much trial and error since i started wearing makeup you aren’t just good or know from the start it took a lot of ugly pics for me to realize it.

Well for one, face taping, contacts and contouring can only do so much for your changing your features. It cant make your nose teeny tiny. Taping cant make your jawline practically non existent and contacts done make your scleras (the whites of your eyes) bigger. Age does not severely warp your features unless you've had surgery or got into some sort of horrible accident.

You're really showing your age (and your stupidity) by stating that your self esteem is low so you go to none other then the self esteem ruining platform INSTAGRAM to remedy your hurt self image. Not a great idea at all.

And all that attention to get noticed by pedophiles. You think you're immune and you think it wont happen to you because youre young. Listen to the people in this thread because we know better. You clearly do not. We aren't saying to quit garnering the wrong attention to be mean.

And hon, you giving away not only where you live and work but your full real name is dangerous. It is so dangerous. You are incredibly naive. Didn't you see what happened to Belle Delphine? What about what happened to nyannyan cosplay? The latter didn't even give out her own address yet someone found her location and doxxed her. Predators dont need alot of information to go by to get what they want.

Edited by Honeybuddah

Posted

She always puts on her story her computer setup and it looks really expensive. She always posts about getting new stuff for her setup ( not Amazon gifts). And her closet size and when she shows her room on her story and shows off all her stuff and says stuff like " who let me spend all this money on wigs lol"...  I was always wondering how the fuck does she have so much money. My mind was like " that computer setup must've been expensive how does she keep buying shit for it". Everything makes sense now everything's falling into place my mind is blown lol. :alpacashocked:

Wanna feel poor?

Screenshot_2019-01-21-18-59-14.thumb.pngScreenshot_2019-01-22-22-44-01-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2019-01-22-22-44-09.thumb.pngvideotogif_2019.01.21_16.13.17.thumb.gif

The cheapest item on that desk is the mouse. The tower is over 2000$ and it's customized and the keyboard costs 139$. The brand is ibuypower and they sell gaming computers. I can't tell specifically what type it is but since I see it has an Intel processor and an x-pattern I'm guessing it's the Intel x299 model? It's 1,579$. I don't know about the monitor though.

CONTACTS, ON THE OTHER HAND,

If you don't want to go permanently blind from buying shitty contacts, you're looking at around 25$ ~ 35$ and up depending on the colors, patterns, brands and sizes. All those contacts in that box alone add up to over a hundred dollars. Wigs run from 15$ ~ 50$ depending on brand and length. Full cosplays are always 50$ and above, and she has a LOT.  (Her wishlist gifts don't count)

If you're working part time minimum wage at a fast food restaurant, you wouldn't even earn a 1,000$ in your first two months working because of hours and taxes gouging your checks each payroll. If she saved up all that since she was 16 years old it's kind of plausible, but you factor in other things like wigs, games, costumes and accessories for each cosplay and the numbers start stacking up really high. She's not the only person footing the bill.

Posted

:alpacadone: * feels poor *

Posted

Most of her defense was her throwing a pity party. The biggest thing though is the fact that she shoops a ton. Girl, no one looks like that. Not even makeup can change the size of your eyes, nose, and jaw. 

Posted (edited)

Most of her defense was her throwing a pity party. The biggest thing though is the fact that she shoops a ton. Girl, no one looks like that. Not even makeup can change the size of your eyes, nose, and jaw. 

Pretty damned much.

She pulled the self esteem card and she pulled it with as much ignorance as she possibly could.

Her logic:

I look so much better on Instagram and the fact you guys post my real face makes me self conscious and you're hateful and my self esteem is ruined because people know my real face now.

General logic:

Wow. Maybe I shouldn't go onto instagram and instead get some counseling and learn to get over my self esteem issues.

Nope. We're hateful and bullies because she posts pictures on the internet where you don't even have to know what she actually looks like to tell its blatant photoshop and we say "hey look! She photoshops"

For real Lily, did you think that nobody would ask if you edited your face when you began posting? You're always advertising your ko-fi on your Instagram. That's why you don't care about your fanboys being creepy as hell and that's also why you don't want anybody to ruin your image. You can't say youre not in it for the money either, because ya really are. 

Edited by Honeybuddah

Posted

I'm not against you defending yourself or anything but I just wanted to let you know that your dm screenshots are obviously posted out of order and that it can be seen that some messages are cut of our do not match each other, e.g. the end of screenshot 4 and 5 do not match up and it appears as if messages inbetween were cut or skipped. Also the images are out of order since they jump from the 6th to the 8th back to the 7th. I just wanted to let you know because posting a dm 'proof' in a weird order and with messages cut off does not.... come off as really convincing. (Again, do not take this as an attack on your defense, I just wanted to let you know.) Also you are not being silenced by PULL. You actually you have to be 18 to use this website. So please do not twist the fact that the admins are still letting you use this website but are checking your posts to your advantace of being silenced. Please read the rules of this forums before saying nonsense.

Posted

Her “fanboys” are so disgusting. She’s underage and they’re in there late 20’s and she never even says anything about it 

This little comment war in her comments made me laugh 

ACC5599A-045D-4F0F-A9D7-E80ECC5AE0B9.jpeg

5028718C-BCFE-4EA9-873A-7A194A4DBEBC.jpeg

53809083-84BB-4AA7-A39F-A19A320E4E26.jpeg

D978D30F-D07D-4B63-B8CC-F6D94371D972.jpeg

7FFF3CAF-209F-4999-95F9-BDDD43C159B4.jpeg

42556246-6F04-4EDD-BE60-BC1C9F44DB3E.jpeg

ECA6A6D2-3AAF-4B41-9653-E168B44FDFCA.jpeg

36C2AA57-2FCD-4A31-AB68-E18A34A218BF.jpeg

74371CCF-EEE5-4541-B468-0BD1DE17EED1.jpeg

Posted

Her “fanboys” are so disgusting. She’s underage and they’re in there late 20’s and she never even says anything about it 

This little comment war in her comments made me laugh 

ACC5599A-045D-4F0F-A9D7-E80ECC5AE0B9.jpeg

HOLY SHIT THAT’S DISGUSTINGLY CREEPY!!!!! I couldn’t finish the whole comment exchange— cringe + disgust + fear. Think it would be best to block those kind of creeps yikesss

On another note, the “asian heritage” part was funny LMAOOOO she is literally not asian LOL her fanboys probably got confused because of the tags on her photo “#japanese #japanesegirl #日本人 #japanesecosplayer”A702D903-E930-4885-AF16-B3ECA8110CC8.thu