• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

220 posts in this topic

Posted

I just want to be left alone. please. 

Most people here genuinely care for your well-being and just want the best for you. Yes, I totally understand that having people talk negatively about the things you post online isn't always the nicest thing to hear about, but a lot of this stuff is out of concern. Please know you're worth more than this and you can do so much better. Validation from creepy pedo men online can only do so much for your self esteem.

Posted

If thats true, then you wouldn't have put yourself out there like you did in the first place. The internet is not a fun place most of the time and putting yourself out there will bring attention to yourself. 

If you are the real deal, be a good kiddy and hope off the net till you accept the fact that being in any spotlight will get you both good and bad attention, such the way of life.

Posted

If thats true, then you wouldn't have put yourself out there like you did in the first place. The internet is not a fun place most of the time and putting yourself out there will bring attention to yourself. 

If you are the real deal, be a good kiddy and hope off the net till you accept the fact that being in any spotlight will get you both good and bad attention, such the way of life.

I'm so tired of kids attitude to think that the internet must be a safe space for them and that they'll flip their tablet when they notice everyone on the net has an opinion and that they posted their stuff for the public to see. I don't think parents should monitor their kids 24/7 but in a case like this where social media was used irresponsibly i think it was for the best that it was found out. also making a second account to continue despite what the parents said feels immature and rebelious to me and proves that she needs some timeout before she goes back onto instagram when she matured about how to use social media.

Posted

you choose to put yourself out there you have to accept there is good and bad, if you can't handle it then maybe you should had thought about that in the first place. This is the internet people can say whatever the hell they want. Don't like it? Then get off social media and the internet or learn to ignore it simple as that.

Posted (edited)

Ok peeps I just made a kind of... disgusting discovery.

Her main account is still gone but when you search for her these are the only posts that'll show up:

lily1.thumb.png.b0a62c7e99974bba12b7d1e3

Lily even commented on it just today so it seems she still decided to keep contact with these people.

lily2.thumb.png.00ebaca38377365e7a8a771c

Note how most of the people commenting on it are grown up men (and probably don't know she is a minor either).

Also when having a look at the profile of the person who reposted it...

I'm going to put it into a spoiler because of the nature of the pics.

lily3.thumb.png.4cf4e667ee3d514f0fb26ebd

The full feed of this person is full of lewd cosplay photographies.

lily4.thumb.png.946c93649a5695d9e9554c6d

You can totally see the nature and purpose and what kind of 'fan' this person is.

lily5.thumb.png.a3383a59e6075c6191495b07

And there is Lily's photo, inbetween a lot of naked skin. This is the kind of place her photos end up.

lily6.thumb.png.5401b404a9c1c2e6f628e931

When you click the pics you see actual soft nsfw stuff is hidden inbetween the image sets.

Lily is still a minor and this is so wrong. How and why is she putting herself out to the public like this and why does she still today seek contact to these kind of grown up people? I genuinly hope she gets better and I stand with her parents decision, but that she still keeps commenting on this kind of post made by such a kind of account,... It's just. It doesn't feel right to me.

Also Lily if you're still in this thread: You need to stop this.

Edited by CosplayQueen

Posted

Honey, that's your wake up call. I hope that you check PULL regulary because your subconcious mind realizes that what you're going for is *wrong*. You insist on talking to grown men who only want you for your fake ass image? SERIOUSLY?? I get that you explore your sexuality because that's what kids in your age do. But get a grip - you're playing with fire. It was stopped. DONT DIG IT UP AGAIN.

Posted

I feel triggered lol. The internet is the last place you turn to for this kind of comfort! Its the least perfect place in this world. You can't have the perfect fanbase, perfect account, with the most perfect (real or not) photos and expect absolutely no hate/criticism. Pixie, if you want to be left alone, you need to either stay away from the internet, or stay away from doing things that can spark controversy.

I don't feel any type of sympathy for Pixie to be honest. I felt triggered because when she shows up again, all I see in these new posts is "Oh my, life is so horrible, let me wipe my tears with my money and followers" I mean.. Am I the only one?

Posted

This video nails the Lily situation right on the head it’s crazy 

She mentioned an underage girl who photoshops to look like an alien with creepy pedo commenters and got her instagram deleted 

Please watch this Lily maybe you’ll learn something 

389971DD-FEA8-4E75-802D-3BBC9EE94544.jpeg

Posted (edited)

This video nails the Lily situation right on the head it’s crazy 

She mentioned an underage girl who photoshops to look like an alien with creepy pedo commenters and got her instagram deleted 

Please watch this Lily maybe you’ll learn something 

389971DD-FEA8-4E75-802D-3BBC9EE94544.jpeg

I'm listening to this video right now! What a strange coincidence. I also immdetiately thought of Lily and came here to share it.  Guess you beat me to it.

Seriously she couldn't be more right about this topic.

EDIT: If you don't wanna watch the whole video, the part that sounds suspicously like Lily is 8:02.

Edited by Libruh

Posted

I'm listening to this video right now! What a strange coincidence. I also immdetiately thought of Lily and came here to share it.  Guess you beat me to it.

Seriously she couldn't be more right about this topic.

EDIT: If you don't wanna watch the whole video, the part that sounds suspicously like Lily is 8:02.

It’s just so spot on it could probably be Lily she’s referring too! (Of course I’m sure this situation has happened multiple times so that’s only an assumption) 

Posted

guesswhosback.thumb.PNG.4886e10202220cdf

She posted this to her cosplay channel, coincidentally, after someone told her that one of her mirror selfies showed her dirty room and underwear laying on the floor. She freaked out and deleted the first one, but then she posted a video flashing her bloomers. 

ezgif-2-1d131d4fa1c2.thumb.gif.4d09785cb

Wearing cosplays to school/work, ranting about how she doesn't want a boyfriend who looks at other girls because she thinks it's cheating, then talking about how she would get DMs from married men with families and then post shit like this. I don't know what being 17 has anything to do with my fans my ass

She's too far gone to try leaving the internet until something dreadful actually happens to her, god forbid her family, and those close to her She overshares so much, she attaches her real name to all of her accounts, where she works and lives, her phone number and email, and encouraging others to meet her. This is a prime example of what every parent fears: their child talking to strangers who want to groom them and exploit them for everything they're worth because the kid doesn't know any better or refuses to see the warning signs. There is literally nothing stopping her from talking to the wrong person who will show up to her house or workplace. Her parents tried, but if they want to protect their dumbass daughter from doxxing herself, they're going to have to do more than just take her phone and look through her messages.

Lily has already outsmarted her parents once, they need to wise up and do something more to get her off the internet and into therapy if her self-esteem is so bad that she's willing to hide from her family to get validation online from men who jack off to her photos not even knowing she's 17 years old.

giphy.gif

Posted

I dont understand why people who are so beautiful photoshop so much I really think Lily is goals without photoshop I feel so bad for her 

Posted

She's just got an extremely unhealthy obsession with attention. And possibly showing off?

Lily seems like she wouldn't care if a creepy guy showed up to her job after she exposed it, because it just gives her something else to talk about to her "fans".

I was once friends with a girl who did shady stuff like this on instagram when we were both 15. Her parents found out and it destroyed her relationship with her mom.

I can say Lily's family life will NEVER be the same if they find out that shes up to this again. Granted, my friend was literally showing her boobs to everyone and Lily isn't, but.. Lily is blurring the lines a little bit. She needs to wake up and realize what she's doing.

Posted

I was floating around twitter when I saw this account tweeting at Aki and Joey

sad.thumb.PNG.8a065e4f049ffdf500d7003900

Afaik this isn't Pixie herself but one of her crazy fans? 

Posted

I was floating around twitter when I saw this account tweeting at Aki and Joey

sad.thumb.PNG.8a065e4f049ffdf500d7003900

Afaik this isn't Pixie herself but one of her crazy fans? 

Ew one of pedos made a spam account. 

Easy to report for spam though.