• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

125 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm still wondering why she's gloating about getting dick pics. It only makes me want to report each and every one of her followers. Wish we could contact her parents and let them know what their kid has been up to. I cant see any parent being okay with that.

Posted

Oh my god the thread is finally here. Thank you for your hard work, @Lopunny. Also, for the record, that person claiming to be Pixiesayurii was contacted by Nyx and our admin dearest never received a reply, so I think it’s safe to assume it was a fake/it was actually her but she wasn’t interested in discussing anything and wanted to play the victim.

I mean, she was so eager to defend herself, you’d think she’d at least want to confirm her identity.

Posted (edited)

Grotesque person but as expected, somehow she has a ton of (pathetic) followers...

Thank you for posting this, Lopunny.

Edited by Gogeta

Posted

I love girls who tune their faces like this because it's like, you can't possibly think that looks good, right?

Right?

Err. . . right?

Her awful shoops and facetune is frightening. 

Posted

Thanks everyone. :alpacacrush:  Everybody who helped out by sending info deserves the credit, I just organized it together.

Oh my god the thread is finally here. Thank you for your hard work, @Lopunny. Also, for the record, that person claiming to be Pixiesayurii was contacted by Nyx and our admin dearest never received a reply, so I think it’s safe to assume it was a fake/it was actually her but she wasn’t interested in discussing anything and wanted to play the victim.

I mean, she was so eager to defend herself, you’d think she’d at least want to confirm her identity.

I thought so too, if it was her she would have made such a huge effort to safe face here and on her profile. Thanks for the confirmation!

I'm still wondering why she's gloating about getting dick pics. It only makes me want to report each and every one of her followers. Wish we could contact her parents and let them know what their kid has been up to. I cant see any parent being okay with that.

I'm wondering if she realizes how dangerous it's getting for her now that her audience has doubled in size. You'd be doing her parents a favor reporting the guys who leave such nasty comments on her photos. I hope her parents at least know what she's up to, because you can't ignore how your 17 year old daughter is getting money and gifts from men twice her age every week in bulk. :alpacaworry:

Posted

only suggestion is that as far as I know I dont think she's ever really claimed to be a professional gamer? when you make your Instagram a business account you can put anything "professional gamer" is just a meme, you could put author or transport system but it doesn't make you that either

also I noticed her deleting comments about her photoshop recently :alpacasad:

she mentioned in a 2b pic she edited a lollipop in(tbh i think this is fine) but didn't mention how she edited her lips, really it made me laugh so enjoy this LOL

inCollage_20190122_035233902.thumb.jpg.6

Screenshot_20190113-193330_Instagram.jpg

Posted

only suggestion is that as far as I know I dont think she's ever really claimed to be a professional gamer? when you make your Instagram a business account you can put anything "professional gamer" is just a meme, you could put author or transport system but it doesn't make you that either

also I noticed her deleting comments about her photoshop recently :alpacasad:

she mentioned in a 2b pic she edited a lollipop in(tbh i think this is fine) but didn't mention how she edited her lips, really it made me laugh so enjoy this LOL

inCollage_20190122_035233902.thumb.jpg.6

Screenshot_20190113-193330_Instagram.jpg

Oh, that makes more sense! I'll edit the first post to reflect that.

And I'm adding that 2B also because I completely missed that lip edit and the warp lol

Posted (edited)

I already said what i had to say and admitted and explained eveything very thoughtfully, if you even saw the response I’m sure someone would have screenshotted so you wouldn’t know if there was grammar mistakes or not , there wasn’t i know because i typed it out, I’m not as stupid as you try to make me out to be. at this point it’s just hate posting, my response immediately was taken down and i replied , but apparently i didn’t and everything i do never happened, because you want to expose people without even accepting the reponse of the actual person just so you can keep talking hatefully about them. with this said, i am just going to leave everything alone, I’m done trying to fight back when i did respectfully and was shut down completely. i really don’t understand the dynamic of this website if your going to post about an actual person you can’t just assume things, i never have claimed to be a professional gamer, i don’t post on YouTube and never have , only certain gameplay that i post private to screenrecord then to post on my Instagram, you’re taking pictures that are from a couple months ago, which if my explanation wasn’t taken down explained that i admitted to editing the photos posted previously in the thread, i don’t know what you think doing this to someone is going to get you, i would understand if it was out of concern which i respect many of the people who weren’t just bashing and were being insightful, obviously I’m going to see something that someone post about me yet you make it out like it’s some secret that i would be looking, no. It affects me very harshly and makes me hate myself a lot more because of reuploads that i have since deleted previously before this thread and during the thread because of the embarrassment and realization of myself, not because other people were telling me ans “exposing” me , I’m sure this response will be deleted to, since there’s no point in even trying to find middle ground or be able to defend myself. Im not telling you you don’t have the right to post about me, but there is a line that i feel has been crossed in giving respectful Critism and downright picking out every little thing, for example the contacts, does this affect you so badly ?, the my family is “loaded”, first of all you don’t know my life. I am not loaded nor do i get any money from my parents who both have worked so hard to be able raise me and my three sisters. I have had a part time job since i was 16 and i work my ass off to make money to spend on cosplay and daily things with little hours. I’m 17, I’ve had my mistakes and i explained them. nothing more i will do or comment on anymore, i tried. i can’t look at this anymore because it affects my mental health, and i know that I’m going to be called a “snowflake” but no, everyone has feelings and emotions sorry just because i cosplay and post and have people send donations doesn’t mean i can’t have valid feelings and post and vent to my followers or my friends because really i felt comfortable doing it,. I post all donations and gifts because i want to show my appreciation for the people who go out of there way to do that, it’s just a moral thing to do but once again to push the agenda eveything i do apparently means something else.  i think one persons response that was summarizing the statement, and what they said was very respectful and i 100% would have been open to talking back with them but i was given a “penalty” for posting my reponse ? Here’s a summary from me

- i admitted to photoshopping all my old photos and that they were incredibly embarrassing and make me hate myself more 

- i explained that most of my followers are white knights and can be incredibly ridiculous, ( the person who went to this thread was NEVER directed by me, another instance of just saying things to make people seem like i do that)

-after i was sent this thread i would come back to look at responses and make myself become so fucking hateful of my own self for my past mistakes and seeing how completely sad and broken i must have been, since the photos in this thread were one so i have deleted because of the embarrassment before this thread ( the other one) existed. I have never been an exsisting user. 

- i have bad self confidence issues and mental health issues, which i explained that i understand a lot of people do but the pressure of social media/cosplayers affected my behavior as well as the things I’ve experienced (which i won’t even get into because I’m just going to be called a snowflake) and the beginning thought of seeing likes/follows going to certain looking cosplayers, ahegao posts ( the ones from when i first started , kizuna ai pic isn’t ahegao ) and my behavior that was influenced by those things

- i built my acccount from the ground up, this is me telling you god honestly i have never ever boughten followers or likes ( using socialblade actually disproves your accusations because it’s gradual increase) but i understand why you would think that (plus I’m pretty sure someone who buys likes would be buying in my case of my account , 10,000 likes each post but as you can see my posts fluctuate depending on the content of the post , the time , the day , etc., every person knows that’s how the Instagram algorithm works and how well your posts do will depend on those factors.

also followers case also depend on the post amount of post and show “personality” and engagement with the audience , as you can see i try to respond to every who leaves comments and i respond to most if not all respectful dms. I find happiness in making friends and having people respond to my stories and ask me questions.

- i go to school, have job, and have an actual life, cosplay is becoming something i have put thousands of dollars and effort into and it’s insulting to see you say i buy my followers/likes when i have invested every dime and worked so hard to get where i am. I will not give up what i have worked so hard for .

- i am working on my self esteem , but things like this and hateful comments make it worse, as with anyone . I’m sure many of you girls would understand the pressures of social media and at my age how i perceive myself could be skewed and me feel hateful towards my natural looks 

- i have cut back on editing so much but none of you seem to post the posts of videos of me ? just seems like you pick out the worst things to just put a front to hate on. how come no videos are posted here? But just pictures that are being used as “what she really looks like” that are from now months ago before i even started my cosplay account. People change, and get better as time goes on, i will explain more later. <<<<That isn’t what i look like now>>>>, at all, my makeup has drastically changed as well as my whole look, since I’ve  practiced and learned  as well as photos taken from Facebook on the other thread or pictures that were years old. I change my makeup differently literally every month even maybe every week. So it kinda just seems like you’re showing the worst of me.  i will obviously still smooth/edit and use lightening/ pink filters and edit on pngs and such to help fit characters aesthetic and look. Also i have learned what works for my face and how to accentuate certain features and hide certain things using makeup/ tape / large diameter contacts/ glueing wigs / different makeup / accentuating my chest for certain characters or hiding my chest for certain characters. from examples of pictures from photography at ax i literally look so horrible and i look back and my makeup literally was horrible compared to the now dozens of cosplays I’ve done, before that con i had two under my belt. And you don’t get to choose angles/ lighting at cons for that’s no excuse but you can understand. Also in the dva pictures i never taped my face wore a wig or contacts and yes didn’t know how to do the right makeup/ and my fuckin brows for shit back then very much trial and error since i started wearing makeup you aren’t just good or know from the start it took a lot of ugly pics for me to realize it xD

but i have come more confident and happy with myself and I’m sure you could see that change from the past clearly and obviously hurt and broken girl i was , from those horribly embarrassing photos.

once again this is my last time posting and commenting on this other than responding to questions or replies that are respectful. I don’t really moral to act on someone who has explained themselves and making these threads for what doesn’t seem much like “concern” anymore but now beating a dead horse or trying to ruin a persons life/ something they worked hard for. I’m 17. I’m sorry but just doesn’t seem right.  I hope you can respect my reponse and not take it as an attack on any of you because i won’t stoop that low.  

Here’s the provided screenshots 

thats all I’m saying on the matter now, if this isn’t posted. You are all doing something so hurtful and wasting your time hating on a 17 year old you won’t even take a response from. I don’t know what being 18 makes the Diffence either if i can’t respond but you can comment on a 17 year old hatefully but that’s just coming from me.

thank you if you respect my statement. If nothing gets posted i don’t know what do to anymore but be more mentally affected every day i just want it to stop so i can work on myself and become happy with myself.

Is it really that hard to believe that a young girl in this day and age as well as in The  cosplay community would photoshop photos because of extreme insecurity, in real life situations and harmful experiences , and be affected by it? i don’t think so. i hope you can realize what i was feeling. 

All this is going to do is fuck with my mental stability if i don’t put it to rest . Which I’m trying to just to move on and help myself because it’s affecting my life 😭. Please.

note for the moderator, please post this for the sake of me working on myself. i cannot go on with it any longer. Thank you.

- pixie 

proof of me this is pixie not a follower ugh 

4C8447BB-02F4-492B-8858-768E0896C4EB.png

08BDB63A-EFAE-4B02-B42C-FEABC0BAC1D2.png

A43E77C6-7A1B-49CB-9ADD-5486C972C356.png

Edited by Pixiesayurii

Posted (edited)

Because she always deletes everything I went full stalker and downloaded every single one of her posts and her entire me story highlight and every new thing she posts I download. So now I'm officially the archive of all her posts.:alpacaheadshake:

I'd like to add this and worst Hinata cosplay I ever saw even wrong wig colour and makeup doesn't even fit Hinata!

47584626_1515642711913661_4837116078040394472_n.jpg

be3be9a917aba5b5d0e50408e9ddcaec.jpg

Edited by elefire

Posted

I'd like to add this and worest Hinata cosplay I ever saw even wrong wig colour and makeup dosent even fit Hinata!

I'm inclined to agree. If lily was a beginner cosplayer it'd be more understanding, but she acts as though she's the best when her make up is like that.. 

all her make up is the same, whether it's cosplay or everyday her make up doesn't change, same downward eyeliner, same large top eyelashes, same tiny tiny eyebrows. she changes lipstick colour sometimes but that's it.

slightly OT: but I'm a huge naruto nerd and nothing about that apart from the contacts says "hinata" to me. her eyes are squareish and when she's older more angular, and she's shy so she blushes. Lily doesn't seem to have any blush. she doesn't have the squareish eyes down either which could be fixed with some under eye eyeshadow or liner. also you guys notice how she doesn't seem to have any bottom lashes? weird

Posted (edited)

nvm 

Edited by Lopunny

Posted (edited)

I already said what i had to say and admitted and explained eveything very thoughtfully, if you even saw the response I’m sure someone would have screenshotted so you wouldn’t know if there was grammar mistakes or not , there wasn’t i know because i typed it out, I’m not as stupid as you try to make me out to be. at this point it’s just hate posting, my response immediately was taken down and i replied , but apparently i didn’t and everything i do never happened, because you want to expose people without even accepting the reponse of the actual person just so you can keep talking hatefully about them. with this said, i am just going to leave everything alone, I’m done trying to fight back when i did respectfully and was shut down completely. i really don’t understand the dynamic of this website if your going to post about an actual person you can’t just assume things, i never have claimed to be a professional gamer, i don’t post on YouTube and never have , only certain gameplay that i post private to screenrecord then to post on my Instagram, you’re taking pictures that are from a couple months ago, which if my explanation wasn’t taken down explained that i admitted to editing the photos posted previously in the thread, i don’t know what you think doing this to someone is going to get you, i would understand if it was out of concern which i respect many of the people who weren’t just bashing and were being insightful, obviously I’m going to see something that someone post about me yet you make it out like it’s some secret that i would be looking, no. It affects me very harshly and makes me hate myself a lot more because of reuploads that i have since deleted previously before this thread and during the thread because of the embarrassment and realization of myself, not because other people were telling me ans “exposing” me , I’m sure this response will be deleted to, since there’s no point in even trying to find middle ground or be able to defend myself. Im not telling you you don’t have the right to post about me, but there is a line that i feel has been crossed in giving respectful Critism and downright picking out every little thing, for example the contacts, does this affect you so badly ?, the my family is “loaded”, first of all you don’t know my life. I am not loaded nor do i get any money from my parents who both have worked so hard to be able raise me and my three sisters. I have had a part time job since i was 16 and i work my ass off to make money to spend on cosplay and daily things with little hours. I’m 17, I’ve had my mistakes and i explained them. nothing more i will do or comment on anymore, i tried. i can’t look at this anymore because it affects my mental health, and i know that I’m going to be called a “snowflake” but no, everyone has feelings and emotions sorry just because i cosplay and post and have people send donations doesn’t mean i can’t have valid feelings and post and vent to my followers or my friends because really i felt comfortable doing it,. I post all donations and gifts because i want to show my appreciation for the people who go out of there way to do that, it’s just a moral thing to do but once again to push the agenda eveything i do apparently means something else.  i think one persons response that was summarizing the statement, and what they said was very respectful and i 100% would have been open to talking back with them but i was given a “penalty” for posting my reponse ? Here’s a summary from me

- i admitted to photoshopping all my old photos and that they were incredibly embarrassing and make me hate myself more 

- i explained that most of my followers are white knights and can be incredibly ridiculous, ( the person who went to this thread was NEVER directed by me, another instance of just saying things to make people seem like i do that)

-after i was sent this thread i would come back to look at responses and make myself become so fucking hateful of my own self for my past mistakes and seeing how completely sad and broken i must have been, since the photos in this thread were one so i have deleted because of the embarrassment before this thread ( the other one) existed. I have never been an exsisting user. 

- i have bad self confidence issues and mental health issues, which i explained that i understand a lot of people do but the pressure of social media/cosplayers affected my behavior as well as the things I’ve experienced (which i won’t even get into because I’m just going to be called a snowflake) and the beginning thought of seeing likes/follows going to certain looking cosplayers, ahegao posts ( the ones from when i first started , kizuna ai pic isn’t ahegao ) and my behavior that was influenced by those things

- i built my acccount from the ground up, this is me telling you god honestly i have never ever boughten followers or likes ( using socialblade actually disproves your accusations because it’s gradual increase) but i understand why you would think that (plus I’m pretty sure someone who buys likes would be buying in my case of my account , 10,000 likes each post but as you can see my posts fluctuate depending on the content of the post , the time , the day , etc., every person knows that’s how the Instagram algorithm works and how well your posts do will depend on those factors.

also followers case also depend on the post amount of post and show “personality” and engagement with the audience , as you can see i try to respond to every who leaves comments and i respond to most if not all respectful dms. I find happiness in making friends and having people respond to my stories and ask me questions.

- i go to school, have job, and have an actual life, cosplay is becoming something i have put thousands of dollars and effort into and it’s insulting to see you say i buy my followers/likes when i have invested every dime and worked so hard to get where i am. I will not give up what i have worked so hard for .

- i am working on my self esteem , but things like this and hateful comments make it worse, as with anyone . I’m sure many of you girls would understand the pressures of social media and at my age how i perceive myself could be skewed and me feel hateful towards my natural looks 

- i have cut back on editing so much but none of you seem to post the posts of videos of me ? just seems like you pick out the worst things to just put a front to hate on. how come no videos are posted here? But just pictures that are being used as “what she really looks like” that are from now months ago before i even started my cosplay account. People change, and get better as time goes on, i will explain more later. <<<<That isn’t what i look like now>>>>, at all, my makeup has drastically changed as well as my whole look, since I’ve  practiced and learned  as well as photos taken from Facebook on the other thread or pictures that were years old. I change my makeup differently literally every month even maybe every week. So it kinda just seems like you’re showing the worst of me.  i will obviously still smooth/edit and use lightening/ pink filters and edit on pngs and such to help fit characters aesthetic and look. Also i have learned what works for my face and how to accentuate certain features and hide certain things using makeup/ tape / large diameter contacts/ glueing wigs / different makeup / accentuating my chest for certain characters or hiding my chest for certain characters. from examples of pictures from photography at ax i literally look so horrible and i look back and my makeup literally was horrible compared to the now dozens of cosplays I’ve done, before that con i had two under my belt. And you don’t get to choose angles/ lighting at cons for that’s no excuse but you can understand. Also in the dva pictures i never taped my face wore a wig or contacts and yes didn’t know how to do the right makeup/ and my fuckin brows for shit back then very much trial and error since i started wearing makeup you aren’t just good or know from the start it took a lot of ugly pics for me to realize it xD

but i have come more confident and happy with myself and I’m sure you could see that change from the past clearly and obviously hurt and broken girl i was , from those horribly embarrassing photos.

once again this is my last time posting and commenting on this other than responding to questions or replies that are respectful. I don’t really moral to act on someone who has explained themselves and making these threads for what doesn’t seem much like “concern” anymore but now beating a dead horse or trying to ruin a persons life/ something they worked hard for. I’m 17. I’m sorry but just doesn’t seem right.  I hope you can respect my reponse and not take it as an attack on any of you because i won’t stoop that low.  

Here’s the provided screenshots 

thats all I’m saying on the matter now, if this isn’t posted. You are all doing something so hurtful and wasting your time hating on a 17 year old you won’t even take a response from. I don’t know what being 18 makes the Diffence either if i can’t respond but you can comment on a 17 year old hatefully but that’s just coming from me.

thank you if you respect my statement. If nothing gets posted i don’t know what do to anymore but be more mentally affected every day i just want it to stop so i can work on myself and become happy with myself.

Is it really that hard to believe that a young girl in this day and age as well as in The  cosplay community would photoshop photos because of extreme insecurity, in real life situations and harmful experiences , and be affected by it? i don’t think so. i hope you can realize what i was feeling. 

All this is going to do is fuck with my mental stability if i don’t put it to rest . Which I’m trying to just to move on and help myself because it’s affecting my life 😭. Please.

note for the moderator, please post this for the sake of me working on myself. i cannot go on with it any longer. Thank you.

- pixie 

proof of me this is pixie not a follower ugh 

Hello Pixie and welcome to your thread.

Since you have such a lengthy response I'm going to separate your post into pieces to address all parts.

holy runon sentences batman

1. Your responses were deleted because you're not 18 so you can't join the site and there was no concrete proof that you were who you say you are at the time you posted. That's why Nyx messaged you. Nobody could have been sure that you were you or some crazy pretending to be you. We're not trying to silence you, it's just the rules.
  2. How can you call these hateful lies when everything is screencapped here and you of all people has the nerve to send your fans here after you were initially posted not even a full 24 hours after your name was mentioned? You know exactly what you did, so don't try to pull a victim card here. If our only crime is talking about you in a way you don't like, your crime is sending harassment towards us by posting everything to your Instagram story.
  3. Editing yourself to look like something you're not is going to hurt you more in the long run. You're pushing this fake face that you want on yourself and your fans, when you know the truth is you are stuck with the face and body you have and you can either accept it or learn to do so. All we did before was point it out that you were obviously editing, you took FULL OFFENSE to people questioning your editing. Not just us, but people in your comments too. Just because you delete them doesn't mean they're gone forever.
  4. Your responses to comments aren't just a creator-consumer dynamic. You KNOW you have grown men catcalling you and saying these disgusting things and you're not 18 yet. The thread's screenshots were directed at those types of men who tell you they love you when they're twice your age, not the harmless comments who like and move on.
  5. You sound deeply insecure and you don't have to tell us because we know. You're at an age where you feel self-conscious and that's fine, but you're being a brat about it. "This is my real face" No, it's not. The you from a few years ago is still you now, you didn't suddenly grow your eyeballs out past your face. You can come clean and admit it and learn to accept yourself as you are instead of playing make-believe. We're not telling you to hate yourself, that's all on you.
  6. DO YOUR PARENTS EVEN KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THIS? AT ALL? ARE THEY OKAY WITH YOU GETTING GIFTS AND DICK PICS FROM ADULT MEN? PLEASE REALIZE HOW DANGEROUS THIS IS FOR YOU. Being 17 years old makes a HUMONGOUS difference because you yourself acknowledged that you're underage and many of these men who are oogling over you are, legitimately, pedophiles. You know what comments you get and the types of pictures they send you, that is absolutely illegal and if you haven't already start sending those to the FBI before those creeps decide to do something worse. Not everybody is going to have good intentions on the internet when you're this young and impressionable still.

Then please tell us how you found that thread so quickly, because it was less than 24 hours that you found out, posted on your story, and deleted photos. Who sent you the thread? We already know that your friend Nekonaru has an account here and came to WK you, was it her that tipped you off? 

And yes, you posted it on your story, you DID send those people here. Whether you intended to or not, that fell upon you. It goes both ways.

Photoshopping yourself will not help your self-esteem at all. You're only changing what you see is wrong with yourself. I don't know how many times we've said it, but you look just fine without the all heavy editing. You can go back and look at the past threads for it. You have a good grasp on what angels work for you and how to do your make-up appropriately, it all goes downhill when you shoop your face to look like something you're not. You don't need to tell us the nitty gritty details of what pressures you feel, because we already see them. 

Socialblade is a real time counter for followers. It's not a 'gradual' build-up, it shows how many followers a person is gaining or losing live. Between August and December you jumped from 1000 to almost 50,000.

Again, I have stated before above, please be careful with the people you talk to online. I know it sounds like we're you're parents hounding you about the dangers of the internet, but there are girls like you your age doing the same thing you're doing and they're being abused by adults online. You have the common sense to say no and turn those people away, but your oversharing your location, job and school life is going to bite you. There are truly disgusting people who would hunt your location down and threaten you or your family's lives, you're only catching a glimpse of it when you have nasty's sending you those unwanted images.

Except, you're getting cosplays from your fans. You have a part-time job, and I am a cosplayer on a budget so I know how it works when I want to cosplay something and me pinching pennies to do so, but you have an entire inventory of costumes, wigs, and accessories with price tags that have more than a few zeros on them. You can tell us that you're getting a little outside help with everything, it won't make you less of a cosplayer. Your part-time job with school alone isn't going to cover all of the expenses alone. And nobody is telling you to stop cosplaying. 

If you acknowledge the issues with social media why do you keep going!! If it's hurting you more to stay, wouldn't it be better to step away? You're clearly too influenced by what you see online and you're hurting as result. Put the phone down and take a step back for a few hours or a day at least. 

- i have cut back on editing so much but none of you seem to post the posts of videos of me ? just seems like you pick out the worst things to just put a front to hate on. how come no videos are posted here? But just pictures that are being used as “what she really looks like” that are from now months ago before i even started my cosplay account. People change, and get better as time goes on, i will explain more later. <<<<That isn’t what i look like now>>>>, at all, my makeup has drastically changed as well as my whole look, since I’ve  practiced and learned  as well as photos taken from Facebook on the other thread or pictures that were years old. I change my makeup differently literally every month even maybe every week. So it kinda just seems like you’re showing the worst of me.  i will obviously still smooth/edit and use lightening/ pink filters and edit on pngs and such to help fit characters aesthetic and look. Also i have learned what works for my face and how to accentuate certain features and hide certain things using makeup/ tape / large diameter contacts/ glueing wigs / different makeup / accentuating my chest for certain characters or hiding my chest for certain characters. from examples of pictures from photography at ax i literally look so horrible and i look back and my makeup literally was horrible compared to the now dozens of cosplays I’ve done, before that con i had two under my belt. And you don’t get to choose angles/ lighting at cons for that’s no excuse but you can understand. Also in the dva pictures i never taped my face wore a wig or contacts and yes didn’t know how to do the right makeup/ and my fuckin brows for shit back then very much trial and error since i started wearing makeup you aren’t just good or know from the start it took a lot of ugly pics for me to realize it xD

You haven't cut back. Your videos are just as filtered too! Just because we don't have them here doesn't mean we haven't seen them. And it's not the "worst parts" when every single one of your posts looks exactly the same. I could go through your entire profile and screenshot everything and they would all be heavily filtered. Please don't lie about this to save yourself. Make-up can't change your nose or eyes, let alone your jawline.

For the love of god, don't seek the self-help you need through social media! You're on a platform where it's so easy to get gassed up and this is translating into harmful real-life situation. You just said a hundred times how insecure you've become and the numerous times some creeper crawls into your DMs looking for something awful.  You can be happy with the cosplay, you can be happy with the games, you can be happy taking selfies, but everything that is going on behind the scenes is more poisonous than you believe. 

On a final note, since you have come here and discussed with us respectfully, then I'll return it back to you. 

You acknowledged that you're insecure and still being influenced by online factors, which is a complete recipe for disaster. Believe me, when I was younger I had my online emo-queen fame phase and the same dangers that existed then are still here now. It's a slow buildup of people loving you, then there are people who want to take things from you, tell you what to do for them, harass you, stalk you, find out who you are behind the screen, and never leave you alone. I was fortunate enough that I was able to get away from the internet while I could before it was too late, and you should be doing the same. I'm not going to tell you to delete your profile and burn your wigs, I'm only issuing this as a warning. There is still time to change. The people who are commenting things that are inappropriate and sending you unsolicited photos are there to hurt you. They don't want you to be a friend, they want you as an object. If there are any people sending you those types of things now, please please report them to the police. Chances are you're not the only young girl they're targeting. Take the actions to protect yourself. 

The road to learning to accept yourself is a hard one, I know. My self-esteem issues stem from a long history of trauma, so I get how hard it is to look in a mirror and see myself. But that's me. In the end, you're still you and you still have the power to turn around and start healing. Seeking the attention online and morphing your photos can't and will not help you. My advice is to look for it in people you trust offline. You have acknowledged how bad it is for you to be online, so now you should be taking the steps to start bettering yourself by taking a break. You need it.

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

I figure Pixie is reading if the account is hers or not.

Abandon the account and run girl. 

Grown men are sending dick pictures and creepy messages you because you are underage. They're being nice to try and manipulate you. The moment you turn 18 they'll drop you fast. They are toxic and you need to drop them before they drop you.  They'll claim people like me are over reacting or jealous.  They're lying because it's illegal to send these sort of messages to minors and they don't want to get reported.  

Do I agree with the filtering yourself this much or your attitude towards people who ask about the editing? No. But no one deserves pedophiles and random unwanted dick pics

Posted (edited)

I'm sorry but does she seriously think that giving an answer on this thread sending threats on the other thread and sending all her white nights over is going to make us stop when she doesn't even change 1 single bit? 

Also, I noticed this hasn't been reposted from the other thread.

Screenshot_20190122-202107_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202040_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190122-202054_Chrome.jpg

Edited by elefire