• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

325 posts in this topic

Posted

her fanboys give me secondhand embarrassment, especially when they try to defend her shooping. like anyone with more than 3 braincells can tell that her photos are photoshopped. she doesn't even look remotely human on most of her pictures and they want to defend someone like that :alpacaconfused:

honestly i kind of feel for this girl. i can't imagine how bad her self esteem must be for her to photoshop herself like this. and the worst part is that her social media is only making it worse. hopefully she can move past this someday and learn that you don't have to photoshop yourself to look like some anime girl in order for people to like you, but far more important, for you to like yourself.

Posted

her fanboys give me secondhand embarrassment, especially when they try to defend her shooping. like anyone with more than 3 braincells can tell that her photos are photoshopped. she doesn't even look remotely human on most of her pictures and they want to defend someone like that :alpacaconfused:

honestly i kind of feel for this girl. i can't imagine how bad her self esteem must be for her to photoshop herself like this. and the worst part is that her social media is only making it worse. hopefully she can move past this someday and learn that you don't have to photoshop yourself to look like some anime girl in order for people to like you, but far more important, for you to like yourself.

As nice as that sounds, she's already past the point of no return. She relies heavily on her fans giving her any kind of validation that if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it, she goes berserk. Her fans are the worst because of how disgusting they are, but she's in too deep to realize how fucked up her situation really is. We tried warning her, but she wouldn't listen. There's nothing we can do except watch.

Screenshot_2019-02-10-15-08-27-1.thumb.p

Posted

She reeks of "I'm not like other girls" tropes or something. The type that is like "Look! I'm a cute girl and I'm so edgy!" :doge:

Posted

As nice as that sounds, she's already past the point of no return. She relies heavily on her fans giving her any kind of validation that if she doesn't get what she wants when she wants it, she goes berserk. Her fans are the worst because of how disgusting they are, but she's in too deep to realize how fucked up her situation really is. We tried warning her, but she wouldn't listen. There's nothing we can do except watch.

She literally just wants people to compliment her. But no pixie you don't NEED it. At all. If anything it'll make it worse since youre basically lying to everyone with your shopped images and feeding an impossible image of yourself to yourself. She's only making herself worse. 

Posted

"complimenting me"

PicsArt_02-12-09.40.42.thumb.jpg.a288067

Posted

I've said it before, low self esteem + big ego makes a terrifying combo.

Posted

Her editing makes her look like those gross rubber sex dolls. She's got such a cute face without the unflattering "animu girl" editing. I'm honestly shocked as to why she does this. 

Posted

tfw you can’t tell if Lily is trolling or an actual insufferable, privileged, lazy weeaboo

She’s so bad that it almost seems like a troll, but I’m actually hoping she’s like this for real because it’s entertaining as fuck

3E1DF763-82AB-436A-A474-19B14A439072.thu

Posted

I'm not sure what she is trying to achieve though. Doesn't she realize at all that what she is doing is only going to make things worse? Yes, she wants compliments to feel better about 'herself' but thing is, she is not getting compliments about her true self. She is only getting compliments for what she makes people believe she looks like and thus increasing her self-esteem issues. In her head the shooped her is the pretty version of her and people are only feeding that belief. She will only end up feeling more and more ugly. This is a very toxic cycle.. :alpacadone:

Posted

I'm not sure what she is trying to achieve though. Doesn't she realize at all that what she is doing is only going to make things worse? Yes, she wants compliments to feel better about 'herself' but thing is, she is not getting compliments about her true self. She is only getting compliments for what she makes people believe she looks like and thus increasing her self-esteem issues. In her head the shooped her is the pretty version of her and people are only feeding that belief. She will only end up feeling more and more ugly. This is a very toxic cycle.. :alpacadone:

Not to mention shes underage with Pedos encouraging her. So if she does intro lewd modeling it will be with a super unhealthy mindset. 

Posted

The sad thing is, she'd still get a ton of compliments and fan boys if she didn't photoshop herself to hell and back. At least then, the compliments she does get would count for something. As it is now, the more flattery she gets -> the more photoshop she uses -> the lower her self esteem. I truly hope she realizes what she's gotten herself into.

Posted

The sad thing is, she'd still get a ton of compliments and fan boys if she didn't photoshop herself to hell and back. At least then, the compliments she does get would count for something. As it is now, the more flattery she gets -> the more photoshop she uses -> the lower her self esteem. I truly hope she realizes what she's gotten herself into.

Yeah, I'm sure the actual her would still have loads of fanboys. I saw some pictures of her actual face in this thread and I find her to be very very cute. Such a shame she doesn't realize it.

Posted

Exactly. Not to mention that her photoshopping herself will keep her in the endless loop of needing validation, because she will only get compliments online but can't go to cons etc to meet her fanboys, because they would see she looks completly like a different person in reality. so she never gets the attention irl and probably keeps suffering from the need of attention and it just keeps on going and going, and no matter how many compliments she gets online, she will never be happy or satisfied. if she'd not photoshop her photos and ust show her real face she could make friends and fanboys and could meet up with her admirers at cons and get validation irl, but she's past a point of turning back now that she already gave everyone the impression of being an unrealistic irl anime girl that is so overedited she could be from a sakimichan drawing but defies all rules of real human anatomy. i mean she could confess to her editing and start toning it down until she completly stops it beside maybe some color tuning and slight editing, but i feel like her ego is too big for that and that she's one of these instagram girls who just want attention but aren't using common sense. tl;dr: she's only hurting herself on the long run and will never be happy bc she can never be her real self or look into the mirror and think of her real face as pretty and fine. it's sad.

Posted

It's pretty sad, not only does she heavily photoshop herself into this weebo anime character but even after she does all that and everyone is calling her a doll/anime girl/etc. she still isn't happy with herself and needs more compliments.