• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

Pixiesayurii / Pixie.bunn

325 posts in this topic

Posted

"oh no i'm so ugy"

*blurries her entire face*

*uses filters/snow*

*draws over half of her face*

wat

Posted (edited)

Funny how you guys were talking about Discord when I just came back to post this. It's relevent to what I said before. Apparently pixie doesn't think she's rich lol.Screenshot_20190205_205356.thumb.jpg.27dScreenshot_20190205_205420.thumb.jpg.75aThese were a few days ago and I never posted them. 

Her server is a HUGE mess. Around the same time of these screenshots, someone made a joke about muting the server because they wouldn't stop @ ing everyone. (If you don't know what that means basically it sends a notification to every single person in the discord). Pixie BLEW up about that.

Edited by Boooi

Posted (edited)

Funny how you guys were talking about Discord when I just came back to post this. It's relevent to what I said before. Apparently pixie doesn't think she's rich lol.Screenshot_20190205_205356.thumb.jpg.27dScreenshot_20190205_205420.thumb.jpg.75aThese were a few days ago and I never posted them. 

Her server is a HUGE mess. Around the same time of these screenshots, someone made a joke about muting the server because they wouldn't stop @ ing everyone. (If you don't know what that means basically it sends a notification to every single person in the discord). Pixie BLEW up about that.

She claims she makes less than 170$ on her checks at her job, yet her entire story proves otherwise that she has people paying for her more than she's paying for herself. I have proof that her fam's literally rich but she wants to pretend she's a struggling cosplayer when SHE LITERALLY LIVES WITH HER PARENTS AND HAS A PART-TIME JOB.

You know how back on the day glamour shots would be taken with friends and were just so white and your features were all blurred. She looks soooo 2d. Like wheres the bridge of her nose?!?! Lol

Wow she needs validation I guess. Her discord sound like slaves to her. How sad

I'm not surprised. She went out snowboarding in a full face and still edited her photo when half of her face is covered. Her skin is literally whiter than the snow.

50307133_666801250388907_122872766985845

Edited by Lopunny

Posted

She claims she makes less than 170$ on her checks at her job, yet her entire story proves otherwise that she has people paying for her more than she's paying for herself. I have proof that her fam's literally rich but she wants to pretend she's a struggling cosplayer when SHE LITERALLY LIVES WITH HER PARENTS AND HAS A PART-TIME JOB.

I'm not surprised. She went out snowboarding in a full face and still edited her photo when half of her face is covered. Her skin is literally whiter than the snow.

50307133_666801250388907_122872766985845

oh wow, is it me or her falsies are reeeeeeally off here? also her eyewhites are literally blending into her face lmao

Posted (edited)

Well, at least you can tell she is insecure AF by blurring/editing all her features. Don't make it much better but it's at least less annoying than those girls who whine "I'm so ugly and fattttt" and then continue to post a regular filtered selfie of them in the most provocative clothing/poses. Yes honey, tell me more about how insecure you really are. If you hate how you look so much you would not dare to post a picture like that. Anyway, I honestly just feel kind of sorry for this girl. Not sure what the hell she went through to hate her own appearance THIS much but it's sad, really. No one should ever have to feel like this. :alpacadone:

Edited by Rosami
Added stuff

Posted

The amount of money her creepy followers give her is ridiculous. She already has a lot of money yet she keeps begging for more. I wish she’d grow up already. 

Posted

.Screenshot_20190205_205356.thumb.jpg.27d

ezgif-5-77e68ab0d9bd.thumb.gif.7f9b71d12videotogif_2019.01.21_16.13.17.thumb.gif

Yeah, sure. lmao

Posted

videotogif_2019.01.21_16.13.17.thumb.gif

Just a mention but didn't she even say she has no other contacts except brown ones? Maybe I'm remembering wrong but I know she's complained before that she has no contacts.

Posted

She made a whole rant about someone posting kofis and blurring out names but that’s all her stories are 

Posted

Her edited face is deeply disturbing :stoplz:

Posted

She made a whole rant about someone posting kofis and blurring out names but that’s all her stories are 

She likes to pretend to be the "mature, totally not manipulative" person when she does the exact. same. fucking. thing. she is against. Post DM conversations? Only Lily can do that. Talk about kofi donations? Nope, only Lily is allowed to. Don't make her cry on her story upset.

rood.thumb.PNG.73c60bb8abb2d44c9e0e191cb

Talk about idols that you like? NO FEMALE, ONLY MALE IDOLS GIRL GROUPS BAD 

Screenshot_2019-02-02-20-03-57.thumb.png

Screenshot_2019-02-05-23-36-47-1.thumb.p

god lily could you be any more straight insecure

Talk about how Lily should stop pinging @/everyone every time she speaks and waking up the entire server just so she can spam everybody? GET THE FUCK OUT DON'T TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY SERVER REEEEEEEEE--

Screenshot_2019-02-05-23-34-14-1.thumb.j

Screenshot_2019-02-05-23-34-29-1.thumb.j

Screenshot_2019-02-05-23-34-37-1.thumb.j

And then she has the nerve to talk shit about them later after her goons ban them after saying "lol it's a joke" to them before kicking them lol what a two-faced brat.

Screenshot_2019-02-06-15-47-06.thumb.jpg

tumblr_ng8mk24K341qlvwnco1_400.gif

Posted

God, her behaviour is annoying!!! She begs for roses and chocolates for valentines because she never gets them irl... maybe because you spend your time photoshopping your entire face. Face it, you look like a regular person, and that makes the exaggerated lashes and circle lenses look strange when you go out! 

Tagging everything with #japanese or #asiangirl, whining about donations and follower count EVERY day ... GG enjoy being reincarnated as a Tibetan farmer!

Posted

Screenshot_2019-02-06-15-47-06.thumb.jpg

th-their what queen?

asian? She's Asian now? with her editing? 

I'm hoping that's a joke but... jeez pixie pls moderate and be even 1% self controlled or the haters won't ruin your image, you will.

OT: I'm surprised she doesn't do something similar to pateron cosplayers and charge for entry to her discord, advertise it as ~exclusive~ and something ~limited~ rather than a messy free for all

Posted

She needs to stop @ ing everyone and trying to control the server or it's gonna die that's 100% how you kill a server.

It's common discord decency to use @everyone sparingly.

Also she can go fuck off trying to control the fact girls get posted.  

Posted (edited)

Also she can go fuck off trying to control the fact girls get posted.  

this feels like a reach but maybe she's insecure of actual asian girls being posted in the chat seeing as how she's trying to pass as an (east) asian herself

Edited by shoebox
wording